我不知道吉良还能不能撑那么久
I don't know, Kira may not have that long.
不 她撑不住
No, she doesn't.
她快晕了 她抓不住了
She's fading. She can't hold on much longer.
别
Hey. No.
不不不 小朱
No, no, no. Joons,
我们和她之间有15米高的石壁
there's 50 feet of rock wall between us and her.
不 我可以下去抓住她
No, I have to go down there and stabilize her, okay?
我可以抓着她直到直升机到
I can hold her against the wall until the helo gets here.
小朱 那太疯狂了
Joons, that's crazy.
这就是史蒂夫的日常
This is every day with Steve.
你现在懂我的感受了
Now you know how I feel.
怎么 要我阻止你吗
Uh, what, am I gonna stop you?
谢了
Thanks.
吉良
Hey, Kira!
我马上下来 我希望你能再
I'm gonna come down. I just need you to hold on
坚持一会 可以吗
a little bit longer-- can you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你可以的 你都跑了这么远
Yes, you can, okay? You made it this far.
我马上下来
I'm coming down.
小朱
Joons.
如果你掉下去 你就放弃了那支舞
I-If you fall, then you forfeit the dance-off.
默认我赢 规矩就这样
I win by default. Those are the rules.
不会让你如愿的
Don't get your hopes up.
好 待会见
All right, see you soon!
你知道吗
You know what?
我看不了 我看不了
I can't watch this. I can't watch it.
结束了再叫我
Just let me know when it's over.
卢 不看只会更糟
Lou, not watching is just gonna make it worse.
我碰碰运气 谢谢你
I will take my chances, thank you.
小朱
Joons!
好了 我抓住你了 我来了
Okay, I got you. I'm here.
我抓住你了
I got you.
我来了
I'm here.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
好啊
Hi.
看来你们能去参加婚礼了
Looks like you're gonna make the wedding after all.
你只有几个人吧
You only, you only get a few people, right?
-什么 -人生中的那些
- What? - Uh, people in life that you...
你在乎的人
that you care about, you know?
你还年轻 你总会遇到新朋友
You're young, you meet new people all the time, you know?
等你老了 跟我一样老
When you get old, you get really old like me,
这些人你就能用一只手数出来
you can count the good ones on one hand.
今晚祝你们愉快
Have-have a good time tonight.
好吧 听我说 男孩要接女孩去舞会
Okay, listen, boy picks up girl for prom,
即使这对男女只是朋友
even if boy and girl are just friends who are gonna spend
只打算整场舞会吃吃喝喝
the whole time eating cocktail weenies
然后早点回家
and maybe come home early.
你很漂亮
You look nice.
好吧
Okay, fine.
但你最好会凌波微步
But you better find the inner strength
-因为我们要迟到了 -好
to put it into third gear, 'cause we're late. Okay.
我会直接飙到最高速
You know I'm gonna go exactly the speed limit.
料想到了
Well, you're far too predictable.
女士请
Ma'am?
谢谢 先生
Why, thank you, sir.
成就感
You know, sense of accomplishment.
-那很好 -是啊
- That'll be good. - Yeah.
不 没什么...等等
No, nothing... Wait. Whoa.
-多亏了坏脾气的南希·德鲁[少女妙探] -我吗
- Well, if it isn't miss Nancy Drew with her bad self. - Me?
-是啊 -可别提了
- Yeah. - Now, you stop with all that.
我们听说恭喜是要挨个说的
We, uh, hear congratulations are in order.
并不是我们真的很意外
Not that any of us are surprised.
-毕竟 你也是个麦格瑞特 -是啊
- I mean, you are a McGarrett after all. - That's right.
你知道什么是度假的吧
And you know, uh, what a vacation is, right?
在度假的时候
You're not supposed to be breaking up meth labs,
你不该去破冰♥毒♥实验室之类的案子
stuff like that, when you're on vacation.
是 我知道度假是什么 我还在度假
Yes, I know what a vacation is, and I still need one.
那今晚有什么安排
What's the plan for tonight?
-你不会再回那个爱彼迎了吧 -当然不
- You're not going back to that Airbnb, are you? - Hell no.
玛丽还不知道 我准备扣押她
Mary doesn't know this yet, but I'm about to book her
到一个很好的酒店房♥间里 而当然
a very nice room in an excellent hotel, and yes,
我已经检查过了 他们有奢华的雨林淋浴
already checked, and they have a luxurious rain forest shower.
要是我有其他安排呢
Well, how about if I had other plans?
你冰箱里还有和风麻糬冰激凌吗
Do you still have that mochi ice cream in your freezer?
当然有 一直备着以防万一
Course I do. Always. Just in case.
太好了 我准备住过去
Good. 'Cause I'm coming over.
太好了 这又是谁
Good. Who's that?
天哪 是他 他现在打给我了
Oh, my God, it's him. He's calling me right now.
那个鸽了你的家伙吗
The guy who ghosted you?
别 别别别 他机会已过
Don't... No, no, no, no. He had his chance.
-他机会已过 -我知道 我知道
- He had his chance. - I know, I know, I know.
别这样
Oh, don't be like that.
拜托 哥们 你也年轻过
Come on, man, you were young once.
-再给那小子一次机会 -年轻
- Give the man a second chance. - Young...?
-他都甩了她两次了 -史蒂夫
- He already blew her off once. - Steve,
也许他有自己的苦衷才没及时打来
maybe the guy had a really good reason for not calling sooner.
-拜托 -我跟你说什么是好理由
- I mean, come on. - Let me tell you a really good excuse.
他死外面了
That he's dead and in the ground.
但他没死 所以才打来了
And he's not dead, 'cause he's calling.
-所以把手♥机♥给我 -别听他的
- So give me the phone. - Listen, don't listen to him.
你是想让她余生都跟你一样
You want her to be miserable and lonely
悲惨又孤独吗
like you for the rest of her life?
接电♥话♥吧
Take the phone call.
-不 别听他的 把手♥机♥给我 -喂
- No, don't listen to that. Give me the phone. - Hello?
让她听电♥话♥啦
Just let her take the call.
-你就打住吧 -喂
- Would you stop? - How are you?
你知道吗 都怪你了
You know what? This is on you.
-不管发生什么 -那他们呢
- Whatever happens. - What about them?
他们也帮腔了
They were saying stuff.
为什么怪我 为什么针对我
Why is it on me? Why you pick on me?
等等 什么
Wait. What?
不是吧
No way.
不 没事 我们晚点再聊
No, it's no problem. We'll talk later.
好了 拜拜
All right. Bye.
他腿断了 好吗
He broke his freaking leg, okay?
好 腿断了
Yeah. Broke his leg, huh?
-腿断了 -真走运
- Broke his leg. - Lucky day!
恭喜
Congratulations.
你让他今晚把照的CT片子一起带来吧
You tell him to bring that X-ray along with him tonight, okay?
-因为我要看 -拜托
- 'Cause I want to see it. - Come on,
-史蒂夫 别那么紧张 -听着
- Steve, lighten up. - All right, well, look,
如果他再坑你 我就把他另一条腿也打断
if he flakes on you again, I'm gonna break his other leg, okay?
希尔顿夏威夷度假村 彩虹厅
希尔顿夏威夷度假村 彩虹厅
谢谢你邀请我来
Hey, thank you for inviting me.
因为那个听证会时间临近
You know, with the hearing coming up,
我一直在想的就是它
it's kind of all I've been thinking about,
这是个很好的转移注意力的机会
so it's been a nice distraction.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果这是你想要的转移注意力...
Well, if it's a distraction you're looking for...
我们走
Here we go.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
不是吧
Oh, no!
小朱 大家在看你
Joons, people are watching.
好 我只是开个玩笑
Oh. Yeah, I was just... I was just kidding.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-开始了 -对
- Turn it on? - Yes.
好 好 我可以跟上
Okay. Yeah. No, I can roll with that.
好 可以
Okay. Yeah.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表