火奴鲁鲁 沙岛码头
没人
Clear.
脑后一枪毙命 手法很专业
Single tap to the back of the head. Looks professional.
我知道有个人希望罗恩·克利夫特死
Well, I can think of one person who'd want Ron Craft dead.
没错 增田
Yeah, Masuda.
没错
Right.
但增田怎么能比我们先找到他
But how the hell did Masuda track him down before we did?
和他发现冈田是联调局探员一样
The same way he found out Okada was FBI.
局里有他的内线
He's got to have somebody inside the Bureau on his payroll.
让鉴证组过来
All right, let's get CSU down here
搜查这艘船 收集指纹和弹壳
and sweep this vessel for prints and shell casings.
希望我们能走运 找到一些
Hopefully, we'll get lucky, find something
与增田组织相关的线索
that actually ties us to Masuda's organization.
卢 怎么了
Hey, Lou, what's going on?
是诺拉妮 杜克今天联♥系♥了她几次
It's Noelani. Duke reached out to her several times today
因为她没去上班
because she never showed up for work.
但她不回信息或电♥话♥
But she didn't respond to any of his calls or texts,
所以我们派了位警员去她家
so we sent an officer by her place.
-她不在吗 -不在
- Okay, w-what, she wasn't there? - No.
于是他也检查了停尸间
So he checked the morgue as well.
一位保安说
A security guard said
她今天凌晨四点时去过
that she showed up there early, like, 4:00 A.M. this morning.
说自己要为今天的庭审
She told him that she was just picking up
拿些文件
some paperwork for a trial today.
她去法庭了吗
She make it to court?
我查了诉讼列表上的所有案件
I checked every trial on the docket,
没有诺拉妮预定要出席的
and Noelani wasn't scheduled to be at any one of them.
那她为什么对保安撒谎
Why would she lie to the guard?
血压110/80
Blood pressure's 110/80.
我知道现在我来说什么
I know this won't mean much
没太大意义 但...
coming from me right now, but...
此处应该是你跟我说 我做得有多好吧
Is this the part where you tell me what a good job I did?
诺拉妮 如果这件事我能有别的办法的话
Noelani, If there was any other way I could've done this,
我不会这样的
I would have.
他已经缝合了 情况稳定
He's all closed up and stable.
-目前一切顺利 -很好
- So far so good. - Okay, good.
你 跟我来
You, come with me.
等等 我们说好了的
Wait. We had a deal.
别紧张 我送她回家
Relax. I'm taking her home.
那我们一起送她吧
Then we'll all go together.
那样可不行
Yeah, it's not gonna work out that way.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
你想让你♥爸♥爸活下去吧
You want your father to live?
那就得那样才行
Then that's exactly how it's gonna go.
-把枪放下 -好吧 你赢了
- Now put it down. - Okay, you win.
你赢了 别伤害他 你...
You win, okay? Just don't hurt him. Okay? You...
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
-我很抱歉... -没事 坚持住
- I'm so sorry... - It's okay. Just hold on.
我们走 我不会再叫你一次的
Let's go. Let's go. I'm not gonna ask you again.
出什么事了
What's happening?
我不知道 看起来他的血压降得很快
I don't know. It looks like blood pressure is dropping fast.
你不是说他没事了吗 怎么回事
You said he was okay. What do you mean?
心包
Cardiac...
压塞
tamponade.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
有时候手术完会出现这种情况
It happens sometimes after a surgery like this.
意思是心脏出血到包裹它的心包里
It means that the heart is bleeding into the sac surrounding it.
-赶紧解决 -去吧
- Fix it. Now. - Go.
-我来指挥你 -不
- I'll talk you through it. - No!
-我不会扔下你不管 -你必须这样
- I'm not leaving you. - You have to.
如果他死了 你也要死的
If he dies, you die, too.
她说得对 赶紧站起来
She's right, so get up now.
站起来
Get up.
我不是专家 但这不像是你们标准的解剖
I'm no expert, but this doesn't look like your standard autopsy.
对 看起来她从他胸腔里取出了什么东西
No. It looks like she's pulling something out of his chest.
看见了吗 停
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa-- see that? Stop.
停 倒回去
Stop-stop, and go back.
就是那里
Right there.
她直盯着镜头
She's looking right into the camera.
好像她觉得有人在看着她一样
Like she thinks somebody's watching her.
的确可能有人
Somebody probably is.
她肯定是被胁迫做这个的
I mean, she had to have been coerced into doing this.
是啊
Yeah.
找到了
Oh, here we go.
看起来系统出现了外部的泄露
Looks like there was an external breach of the system
发生在凌晨3:41
at 3:41 a.M.
有人让诺拉妮过来
So somebody sends Noelani in here fishing
找人体器官
around for body parts,
还特别让她知道她的一举一动都被监控着
making sure that she knows that they're keeping an eye on her.
那就解释得通为什么她不求助了
Well, it explains why she couldn't reach out to anyone for help.
但诺拉妮这样做的
But the only reason
唯一理由就是
Noelani would go through with something like this
有人有什么能胁迫她
is if somebody had some leverage on her.
我刚刚和县停尸房♥的保安聊过
Hey, I just spoke to security at the county morgue.
他们把今早的入门登记发来了
They sent over the sign-in logs from this morning.
执勤的保安记得诺拉妮签了到
The on-duty guard remembers Noelani signing in,
这让他挺奇怪
which struck him as odd
因为她通常都是刷♥卡♥的
because she usually swipes a badge.
看看她登记的是什么就明白了
And it makes sense when you see what she wrote.
塔拉·楚医生
Dr. Tara Chu?
她给我们留了个线索
She left us a clue.
不管诺拉妮摊上了什么事
Whatever Noelani is wrapped up in,
这位楚医生一定也牵涉其中
this Dr. Chu must be involved somehow.
我查了她的情况
Yeah, well, I looked into her.
她是位知名的胸外科医生
She's an accomplished cardiothoracic surgeon.
这就和诺拉妮在这家伙的胸腔里
Well, that lines right up with Noelani
找东西联♥系♥上了
digging around in this guy's chest.
她也在瓦胡州立大学医学院教书
She also taught at Oahu State's med school.
诺拉妮也是在那里培训的 对吧
That's where Noelani did her training, right?
我们得要找到这位楚医生
We got to track down this Dr. Chu.
我联♥系♥了她 但没有人接
Yeah, I tried to call her, no answer.
杰瑞 看看我们能否定位她的手♥机♥
All right, Jerry, let's see if we can trace her phone.
我已经完成剑突下切口
All right, I've finished the subxiphoid incision.
好的
Good.
现在用组织钳...
Now use the Allis clamp...
夹住心包膜
to grasp the pericardium.
心包开窗应该很清楚
The pericardium window should be clear.
你看到过多的血液沉积吗
Do you see the excess buildup?
你是对的 是心包压塞
Yeah, you were right. It's cardiac tamponade.
-如果我爸爸死了... -知道知道
- If my father dies... - Yeah, yeah.
你说前面十几次时我就听见了
I heard you the first dozen times.
但在你向唯一知道
But you should have thought of that
如何做这台手术的人开枪前
before you shot the one person
应该先想到这点
that knows how to do this surgery.
我只是听她的指挥而已
I'm just following her instructions.
你去用力压住她的伤口 如果她失血过多
Now, put pressure on her wound, 'cause if she bleeds out,
这里死的人就不止是她一个了
she's not the only one that dies here.
要刺破心包了
Time to puncture the pericardium.
牢牢拿好吸液针
Firmly grasp the aspirating needle.
诺拉妮...
Noelani...
你可以的
...you've got this.
五零特遣队 把手举起来
Five-0. Show me your hands.
诺拉妮 你没事吧
Noelani, you okay?
没事 但她需要帮助
Yeah. But she's gonna need help.
外面有医疗人员
We got a medic outside.
那他呢
How about him?
没事 我能搞定
It's okay. I got this.
我说 我走了
Yo, I'm out.
等等 别那么急
Wait, wait, not so fast.
有什么事
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表