Well, 16 years later,
他现在哥本哈根运营一家非常成功的航运公♥司♥
he runs a very successful shipping company in Copenhagen.
他跟恐怖组织没有任何联♥系♥
The guy doesn't have any ties to terrorist groups,
他没有资助任何一个事业
he doesn't fund a single radical cause...
他有自己的事业
Got a cause of his own.
复仇
Revenge.
就算我能回到那个时间 同样的走廊
If I could go back, same hallway,
同样的孩子和枪 我也还是同样的决定
same kid, same gun, I'd make the same call.
-怎么样 -医疗撤离九十分钟后到
- What do you got? - Medevac is 90 minutes out.
收到
Copy that.
我再打给你
I'll call you back.
最近的诊所在哪里
Where's the nearest clinic?
有必要的话我会一路飙车过去
I'll drive 130 if I have to.
车都被打烂了
Cars are all shot to hell.
对 怕的就是这个
Yeah. I was afraid of that.
-我还有个计划 -是什么
- We have another play. - What's that?
我的另一个邻居 住在山谷五公里外
Another one of my neighbors, three miles across the valley,
他是个退休了的外科医生
guy's a retired surgeon.
是吗 那我们怎么过去
Oh, yeah? How we gonna get there?
如果我没记错的话
If my memory serves,
我们刚刚来的路上有几匹好马
we drove right past some perfectly good horses.
我觉得德克斯特不会介意
I don't think Dexter would mind
我们牵几匹出去遛个弯的
if we took a couple out for a spin.
-你在阿富汗也骑得够多了 -不用多说了
- You rode plenty in Afghanistan. - Say no more.
我去给老医生打个电♥话♥
I'll give the old sawbones a call.
-告诉他我们马上来 -好 听着
- Tell him we're on our way. - Yeah, and listen,
你也打个电♥话♥给朱尼尔
you call Junior, too, all right?
你让他重新安排医疗撤离路线
You have him reroute that medevac
-把位置定到医生那里 -好
- to the doctor's ranch. - Copy.
停
Stop.
-什么 -我说停
- What? - I said stop.
我们到了
We're here.
我们到了是什么意思
What do you mean, we're here?
我说 我们到了
We're here, I said.
到了 哪里 你在说...
Here, where? What are you...?
乔 到医生家至少还有三公里
Joe, the doctor's ranch has got to be at least two miles away.
我在和你说话
Hey, I'm talking to you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
该死 乔 不
Damn it, Joe, no.
不 乔 不
No, Joe, no.
没有医生 对吗
There's no doctor, is there?
你也没有打电♥话♥ 对吧
You didn't make any calls, did you?
我打了一个
I made one.
-我取消了医疗撤离 -不
- I called off the medevac. - No!
你怎么回事 赶快上马
What's the matter with you?! Get back on the horse.
-快点 -不 没用的 史蒂夫
- Come on. - No, it's-it's useless, Steve.
你在说什么 你要放弃吗
What are you talking about? What, are you gonna give up?
那不是你 你不会的
That's not you. It's not what you do.
我们不是这样的
That's not us.
好 你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
-你知道吗 -史蒂夫
- You-you know what? - S-Steve...
我要重新叫医疗撤离 好吗
I'm gonna get that medevac back in the air, okay?
你不战斗 那就我来战斗
You're not gonna fight, I'll fight.
-好吗 我来战斗 -不 我不能
- All right? I'll fight! - No, I'm not gonna
在明知徒劳的情况下使用那些资源
use those resources when it's useless for me.
别说了 乔 别说了
Stop saying it, Joe. Don't say it.
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve, Steve...
我的肝被打到了
My liver is hit.
子弹还在里面扩大损伤
Bullet's still in there raising holy hell.
乔 乔 乔 乔
Joe? Joe. Joe, Joe.
乔 看着我 看着我 看着我
Joe, look at me. Look at me, look at me.
求求你上马
Please get back on the horse.
好吗 拜托 肯定...
Okay? Please. I-I mean, it's...
肯定有人能求助的 我们马上出发
There's got to be somewhere we can ride; I mean, let's go now.
-我们马上出发 -不 没事的 史蒂夫
- We'll go now. - No, it's all right, Steve.
我不想骗你
I didn't want to lie to you.
但我真的还想再见到这里
But I wanted to see this place again.
你帮我一下吧
You gonna give me a hand or what?
来
Come here.
来
Come here.
很好
Good job.
有我在 有我在 乔
Oh, I got you. I got you, Joe.
好了 好了
All right. Okay.
好了
Yeah.
我还没来得及谢谢你
There's something I never thanked you for.
乔 我从来没有谢...
Joe, I never thanked...
-有件事...-什么
- There's something... - Yeah?
卡尔斯巴德的事 我从没谢过你
I never thanked you for Carlsbad.
卡尔斯巴德
Carlsbad?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我去军校的第一周
My first week in military school,
我偷了那辆车
when I stole that car.
你为什么会干这么蠢的事
Why would you go and do-do a dumbass thing like that?
我不知道 我以为妈妈死了
Well, gee. I don't know. I thought my mother was dead,
我爸爸只是把我当个包袱一样送走
my father just... shipped me off like I was a parcel.
我不知道 我只是...
I don't know, I just...
我只是想离开那里回夏威夷
I wanted to get the hell out of there,
无论用什么方式
get back to Hawaii any way I could.
你知道的 一个十六岁的孩子在开车
You know? A 16-year-old kid gets pulled over
被拦下来就不会放我走了
in a stolen car, you don't-- That doesn't just go away.
不会放我走的
You don't just walk away.
我发现是有人打了个电♥话♥
I figured somebody made a call.
肯定是你吧
Pretty sure that was you, right?
既然了你提到了 我倒是想起来了
Now that you mention it, it does sound familiar.
你妈妈让我们关照你
Your mother had people watching you.
卡尔斯巴德警局
她一听到你被捕
When she got word of the arrest,
就给我打了电♥话♥
she reached out to me.
叫我帮几个忙
Called in a few favors.
我当时很乐意帮忙
I was-I was happy to do it.
是啊
Yeah, well.
那天晚上
That night...
改变了我的一生 乔
changed the course of my life, Joe.
如果我没有从那个警告中脱身
If I hadn't have gotten off with that warning,
我就进不了海豹突击队
I-I never would have gone on to the SEALs.
也就进不了五零特遣队
To Five-0.
我发现那天晚上 有人相信我
I realized that night that somebody believed in me.
即使我自己都已经不相信我自己了
Even though I'd given up believing in myself.
就是这样
That's it.
我要谢谢你这件事
That's what I had to thank you for.
你糊涂了吗
Have you lost your mind, son?
你每天都在谢我
You've thanked me every day since
用你成为的人
with the man you've become.
用你做过的事
With the work you've done.
-你没看到... -乔 我在
- Don't you see that... - Joe, I got you.
我在
I got you.
我在 我在
I got you. I got you.
听我说
Listen. Listen...
我照顾你的方式
The way I... looked out for you,
就是你...
that's the way that you...
现在照顾生命中其他人的方式
watch over the people in your life now.
我为你成为了这样的人感到无比自豪
I couldn't be prouder of the man you've become.
我们会抓到那家伙的 乔 你知道的吧
We're gonna get him, Joe. You know that, right?
这点我毋庸置疑
Of that I have no doubt.
我还有一个问题 史蒂夫
I just have... one more question, Steve.
随你问
Anything.
随你问 乔
Anything, Joe.
你的人生中
Have you ever in your life...
有没有见过这样的日落
...seen a sunset like that?
没有 乔 我...
No, Joe, I...
我没有
I haven't.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表