第九季 第二十二集
凌晨4点17分 法医办公室
凌晨4点17分 法医办公室
拿到了吗
You get it?
给 打电♥话♥吧
Here. Now make the call.
上车
Get in.
我们的约定不是这样的
That wasn't the deal.
约定变了
The deal's changed.
上车 否则你的朋友就没命了
Get in the car, or your friend is dead.
走
Go.
天啊 小朱
Damn, Joons.
你♥爸♥爸真迷人
Your dad had it going on.
谢谢 听到你为我爸着迷
Thanks. Yeah, it's not at all weird
并不奇怪
to hear you crushing on my dad.
着迷吗 不 我只是在好奇
Crushing? No. I'm just wondering
你怎么可能跟这个男人有共同的基因
how you could possibly share DNA with this man.
好吧
Okay.
没事 我不跟你计较
All right, I'm gonna let that slide,
因为你在帮我的忙
okay, since you're doing me a favor.
很好 是的 你真聪明 因为你会因此
Oh, good, yes, very smart of you since you're getting a free
得到一个送给你♥爸♥的免费生日礼物
birthday gift for your dad out of this.
不 不完全是免费的 我还得买♥♥个相框
Hey, no, it's not entirely free. I still have to get a frame.
你在哪里找到这张照片的
Where'd you find this photo anyway?
亮度调节
你是在泰坦尼克号♥的残骸中找到的吗
Did you recover it from the wreckage of the Titanic?
真有趣
Very funny.
不 我是在我妈妈衣柜后面
No, it's from an old album
找到的一本老相册里发现的
I found in the back of my mom's closet.
好吧 我会跳过关于
Oh. All right, well, I'll just blow past the lecture
不要翻女人衣柜的说教
about never going through a woman's closet but,
但是给你未来提个醒
for future reference...
别这么做
don't do that.
收到
Copy.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
模糊晕化
红眼修正
定点修复
那是他们大四的时候
That was their senior year.
难以相信我的父母曾经
It's hard to believe my parents were ever
如此开心 无忧无虑
this happy and carefree.
你能还原它吗
You think can restore it?
定点修复
他们无忧无虑的开心时光吗 我不能
Their carefree happiness? No.
-你是指照片 -对
- Oh, the picture. - Yeah.
我能还原照片
Yeah, I can do the picture.
你和你♥爸♥爸的关系还好吧
So I guess, uh, things are still okay with you and your dad?
嗯 挺好的
Yeah. They're better than okay. You know...
我姐姐去世之后 我们之间似乎一直有隔阂
it's like there was this distance between us when my sister died,
但现在好像消失了
but now it feels like it's-it's gone.
哪里变了
What changed?
他终于允许自己悲伤了
Uh, he finally let himself grieve.
你把这些东西积压在瓶子里的时间只能那么长
Turns out you can only bottle that stuff up for so long.
你很了解自己的情绪
You are so in touch with your emotions.
-不 我对自己的情绪很敏感 -是的
- No, I-I'm very tapped into my emotions. - Yeah.
的确如此 因为我看到了你的歌♥单
Wow. I mean, it's true, because I-I saw your Spotify.
播放列表里有那么多男孩男人乐队的歌♥合法吗
Is it legal to have that much Boyz II Men on a playlist?
我觉得这是违法的
I don't... I think that's illegal.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
亚当 我正准备打电♥话♥给你
Hey, Adam, I was just gonna call you.
-有人找你 -是吗 哪位
- You have a visitor. - Oh, yeah? Who?
美子 她说她是你的一个朋友
Tamiko. She said she's a friend of yours.
她非常沮丧
She was pretty upset.
我有种感觉
I kind of get the feeling
她现在本该在别的地方
she was supposed to be somewhere else right now.
威廉姆斯探长今天出去了
Anyway, Detective Williams is out today,
所以我把她安置在他的办公室了
so I put her in his office.
好的 谢谢 小杰
All right. Thanks, Jer.
亚当
Adam!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道我还能去找谁
I didn't know who else I could talk to.
没事了 没事了
Hey, it's okay, it's okay.
我很高兴你来找我了
I'm glad you found me.
告诉我 发生什么了
Tell me what's going on.
今天是我的婚礼
Well, today is my wedding day--
这很明显 但是我的未婚夫没有现身婚礼
obviously-- only my fiancé didn't show up to the ceremony.
他现在失踪了
And now he's missing.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你觉得他有可能...
Do you think it's possible that he...
什么 他临阵退缩了吗
What, that he got cold feet?
相信我 此时此刻
Trust me, at this point...
我倒希望这是事实
I'm praying that's the case.
我想你有理由认为事实并非如此
I take it you have reason to believe otherwise?
我很抱歉 诺拉妮
I'm so sorry, Noelani.
楚医生 幸好你没事
Dr. Chu. Oh, thank God you're okay.
我不应该把你卷进来
I shouldn't have dragged you into this,
但我别无选择
but I had no choice.
他们把我从家带走 给我看我孩子们的照片
They took me from my house, showed me pictures of my kids.
-他们知道孩子们住在哪里 -冷静点
- They know where they live. - Okay, slow down.
告诉我 发生什么事了
Just tell me what's going on.
他们想在你这里得到什么
What do they want from you?
他们想让我做一台手术
They want me to perform an operation.
给谁做
On who?
他们不肯说
They wouldn't say.
我只知道
All I know is...
病人的主动脉瓣在衰竭
the patient's aortic valve is failing
他需要新的瓣膜
and he needs a new one.
不管他是谁 显然不能通过合法渠道做手术
And whoever it is obviously can't go through legit channels.
这就是带我来的原因
Which is where I come in.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你是我能想到的唯一一个
You're the only person I could think of
能快速拿到瓣膜的人
who had immediate access to a valve.
-他们为什么选你 -谁知道
- Why did they choose you? - Who knows.
上多了十大外科医生榜单
Make enough of those top ten surgeon lists,
人们就会开始知道你的名字
people start to know your name.
诺拉妮 你不只是来运送瓣膜的
Noelani, you're not just here to deliver the valve.
像这样的手术 我一个人完成不了
A procedure like this-- I can't do it on my own.
你想让我在瓣膜移植术中协助你吗
You want me to assist you in a valve transplant?
你知道我现在只研究死人吧
You know I only work on dead people now, right?
你是我教过的人里技术最好的
You had the best hands of anyone I ever trained,
这很好
which is good,
因为这里没有出错的余地
because there is no margin for error here.
如果这个家伙死了
If this guy dies...
他们不只会杀了我
they're not just going to kill me.
史蒂夫 这位是美子
Hey, Steve, this is Tamiko.
我们两个从小一起长大的
She and I grew up together.
我们两家在日本是世交
Our, uh, families were friends back in Japan.
美子 幸会
Tamiko, nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
美子 你能不能告诉史蒂夫
Tamiko, will you tell Steve
跟我说过的你未婚夫的事情
what you told me about your fiancé?
没关系的 你可以信任他
It's okay, you can trust him.
去年他来为我们家工作的时候我们认识的
I met him last year when he came to work for my family.
我们一见钟情
Our connection was instant.
在我父亲的祝福下 我们订婚了
With my father's blessing, we got engaged.
最近 我能感觉出来有些事情在
Recently, I could tell that something was...
困扰着他
bothering him.
然后他告诉了我
And then he told me what.
他的真名是凯文·冈田
His real name is Kevin Okada,
是个联邦调查局探员
and he's an agent with the FBI.
好
Okay.
他在我父亲的组织里卧底
He's been working undercover in my father's organization.
抱歉 你父亲是谁
Forgive me, who exactly is your father?
增田初
Hajime Masuda.
我猜你的父亲不知道你未婚夫的这些事吧
Uh, I presume your father doesn't know this about your fiancé?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表