the gun used was a-a .38.
知道吗 邦妮
You see, the thing is, Bonnie,
我们掌握了昨天卖♥♥枪给你的人
we have somebody who was present at the gun sale yesterday.
他们说枪是你在怀鲁阿从一个吸毒的人手里买♥♥的
They say you bought that gun in Waialua off a junkie.
等等 你说什么
Wait, wait, wait, what?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
等一下
Uh, hang on a second here.
你凭什么指控我女儿杀人
You're accusing my-my daughter of murder based on what?
枪♥支♥的销♥售♥是通过网上安排的
The gun sale was arranged online,
我通过买♥♥家的IP地址
and we traced the buyer's IP address
追踪到了这所学校的一台计算机
to a computer at this school.
我们还有一个当时在场的目击证人
Okay, we also have an eyewitness who was there
证人说是邦妮买♥♥的枪 所以我再问你一次
and said Bonnie bought that gun, so I have to ask you again,
邦妮 你是怎么认识迈克尔·卡里根的
Bonnie, how do you know Michael Carrigan?
我不认识
I don't.
我们要做个DNA化验
Well, we'd like to do a-a DNA test,
来排除你的嫌疑 还有弹♥药♥化验
uh, to rule you out, also a thing called a cordite test
我们要检测一下你的衣服上有没有弹♥药♥残余
where we check your clothes for, uh, gunshot residue.
不 她什么都不会做的
No, no. She's not submitting to anything.
对不起 皮尔森先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Pearsen,
我们还没结束呢
we're, uh, we're-we're not done here.
我认为我们完事了
No, I think we are.
你们只有一个吸毒的人的供词
All you have is the word of a drug addict
和一所有上千人的学校里的一台电脑 对吗
and-and a computer at a school with over 1,000 kids in it, right?
所以除非你想
So unless you're willing
现在就给我女儿戴上手铐
to put the cuffs on my daughter right now,
否则我们的谈话到此为止
conversation's over.
我还要回去上班呢 走吧 邦妮
Now, I got to get back to work, all right? Come on, Bonnie.
我送你回家
I'm taking you home.
我们查遍了邦妮的电子邮件 社交媒体账户之类
We scoured Bonnie's e-mail, social media accounts, the works.
目前没发现有受害人的联♥系♥
Nothing as far as a connection to our victim,
因此我们开始查她父母的情况
so we started looking into her parents.
她爸爸在网上不太活跃 但她妈很活跃
Her dad's not active on the interwebs, but her mom is,
尤其是脸书
especially on Facebook.
三周前 基安娜·皮尔森发了这张照片
Three weeks ago, Kiana Pearsen posted this photo.
是她和邦妮在一家餐馆 和这个人
It's of her and Bonnie at a restaurant, along with this guy.
-是迈克尔·卡里根 -真亲密啊
- Michael Carrigan. - Wow, chummy.
看起来邦妮的妈妈在和受害人约会啊
Looks like Bonnie's mom was dating our vic.
那她为什么说不认识他呢
Right, so why'd she claim she didn't know him?
杰瑞 追踪她妈妈的事有什么进展
Hey, Jerry, where are we at with tracking the mother?
我想定位她的手♥机♥ 可是她关机了
I tried pinging her phone but it's off.
我得要把通话记录调出来 看看有什么收获
I'm gonna have to pull call records and see what that gets us.
我把她的照片发到机场码头上去
I'll get her picture out to ports and airports.
很好 我们派个搜查小组
Okay, good. Let's get a search team
去她妈妈的房♥子 塔妮
over to the mother's house. Tani,
叫上朱尼尔 去她爸爸的家
grab Junior, head to the father's house.
我们得把邦妮带来
We need to bring Bonnie in.
2015年 米利拉尼
2015年 米利拉尼
你好 怎么样啊
Hi! What's up, girl?
-你好 -你好吗
- Hey! - Hey, how are you?
塔妮
Tani!
好的
For sure.
-你的班怎么样啊 -挺好的
- How was your shift? - Pretty good.
很高兴你现在过来了
I'm glad you're here now.
是啊
Yeah.
那是枪声吗
Is that a gunshot?
棒 小家伙又打中了
Yeah, little man nailed it again.
加油兄弟
Get 'em, brah.
-我说 我也想来把 -寇阿 你怎么在这
- Yo, I want one of these. - Koa? What are you doing here?
只是...
Just...
-你从哪弄来的 -我给他的 别紧张
- Where the hell did you get that? - From me. Relax,
塔妮 孩子只是想爽一把
Tani, kid's just got to have a little fun.
跟你说话了吗
Is someone talking to you?
-大家都冷静 -一边待着去
- Everybody chill. - Back up right now.
-大家都冷静 -离我远点
- Everybody chill. - Get out of my face.
马利寇 不太好吧
Maleko, that ain't cool, man.
这孩子不用拿枪耍着玩
This boy don't need to be playing with a heater.
小兄弟 给我吧
Baby bro, give it here.
-把0.38的枪给我 -寇阿
- Give me the .38. - Koa.
快把枪给他
Give him the gun now.
好了
Okay.
都没事了
It's all good, right?
我们进去吧 再喝一杯
Let's head back inside, have another drink.
我送你回家
I'm taking you home.
-什么 别这样 -闭嘴 马上进去
- What? What? Come on, no. - Shut up. Get inside now.
别这样 这才刚开始
Come on, but it just started.
-快走 寇阿 闭嘴 -太小题大做了吧
- Walk, Koa. Shut up. - It's not a big deal.
事后打给我
Call me after.
好
All right.
睡不着吗
Couldn't sleep?
是的 有点
Yeah, something like that.
我道过歉了
Look, I said I was sorry.
我跟兄弟们说了 他们知道寇阿不参与了
I spoke to the boys. They know Koa's not in the game.
最好是这样
They better.
达米恩
Look, Damien,
我知道你是干什么的
I know what you do,
但我不想把我的弟弟牵扯进来
but I don't want to get my brother anywhere near that.
我保证 不会的
And he won't be, on my word.
我爱你
I love you.
昨晚我离开的时候
Listen. Last night, when I was leaving,
我看到你把枪还给马利寇了
I saw you give the gun back to Maleko.
你跟他说了什么
What did you say to him?
-没什么 -是吗
- Nothing. - Yeah?
我发誓我听到你说"事后打给我"
'Cause I could've sworn that I heard you say, "Call me after."
什么事
After what?
宝贝 我不知道你在说什么
Baby, I don't even know what you're talking about.
你肯定听错了
You must've heard me wrong.
好吗
Okay?
早上好 鲍蒂斯塔先生
Good morning, Mr. Bautista.
我是火奴鲁鲁警局的贝尔登探长
I'm Detective Belden, HPD.
这是我的搭档 伊苏亚探长
My partner, Detective Iosua.
你的朋友马利寇·帕内被目击
Your friend Maleko Pane, seems he was spotted in the vicinity
参与了昨晚的一场持枪杀人案
of a gun homicide last night.
受害者是来自与你们有矛盾的一伙人
The victim was from a crew that's been beefing with yours.
你有印象吗
These ring any bells?
邦妮
Hey, Bonnie.
你骗了我们
All right, so you, uh, you lied to us.
我没有杀他 我发誓
I didn't kill him, I swear.
但是...好吧 我认识他
But... okay, yeah, I did know him.
既然我们现在打开天窗说亮话
Now that we're all telling the truth,
你愿意告诉我们 你母亲在哪里吗
do you want to tell us, uh, where we can find your mother?
我不知道
I don't know.
自从你们来学校找我之后 我一直在
I've been calling and texting her ever since
给她打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥ 但联♥系♥不上她
you came to my school, but I can't get through.
让她待在休息室 等她爸爸来了再说
Hold her in the bullpen. We'll talk when her dad gets here.
不不不 我不能在他面前说这件事
No, no, no-- I, I can't talk about this in front of him.
拜托 他毫不知情
Please, he has no idea.
我的确买♥♥了枪
Listen, I-I bought the gun, okay?
坐下吧
Why don't you take a seat?
我等到昨晚才把枪放到我妈妈的房♥子里
I waited until last night to move it to my mom's house
那时那个贱♥人♥在上班
when I knew that that scumbag would be at work.
贱♥人♥是指迈克尔·卡里根吗
Scumbag is, uh, Michael Carrigan?
好 鉴证组现在正在你妈妈家
All right, so, CSU's at your mother's place right now.
你能将他们指引到藏枪之处吗
Would you be able to direct them to where the gun is?
在我卧室的壁橱里 有一块松动的地板
Um, my bedroom closet. There's a loose floorboard.
邦妮 你为什么要买♥♥枪
So, Bonnie, why'd you buy a gun?
他会打妈妈
He beats her.
过去几周里 情况越来越严重
The past few weeks, it's gotten a lot worse.
前几天 他把她打到失去意识了
The other day, he knocked her unconscious.
我担心他会杀死她
I was worried that he would kill her.
所以我想 下次他要是再动她...
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表