第九季 第二十五集[本季终]
《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
我犯了一个错
I made a mistake.
一位年轻女士死了 更多人的生活被我毁了
A young woman died, and several more lives were ruined.
至于原谅
But as for forgiveness,
我绝不会请求你们家原谅我
I would never think to ask your family for that.
我想要回忆起我姐姐带给世界的欢乐
I want to remember my sister for the joy that she brought
而不是那一天发生的事情
to this world and not for what happened that one day.
我真的觉得你做得对
I really think you did the right thing.
希望我爸爸也是这么想的
I hope my dad sees it that way.
-亚当 你有个访客 -是吗 哪位
- Oh, hey, Adam, you have a visitor. - Oh, yeah, who?
-美子 -亚当
- Tamiko? - Adam!
我的未婚夫没有现身婚礼 他现在失踪了
My fiancé didn't show up to the ceremony and now he's missing.
奥马尔·哈桑是我们在2002年从拉巴特任务
Omar Hassan is the son of the high-value target
除掉的高价值目标的儿子
we took out on that operation in Rabat in 2002.
当你们杀了我父亲时
When you people killed my father,
你让我活了下来 你们会后悔的
you let me live. You'll regret it.
-我们有麻烦了 -赖特知道
- We got a problem. - Wright knows the tech
在国♥家♥安♥全♥局驻点的科技价值几百万
in that NSA station is worth millions,
所以他雇了支队伍将其从硬盘上拷走再抹除
so he hires a team to pull it off the drives, wipe them,
除此之外还杀了全办公室
then takes out the entire office for good measure.
我们得打给弗洛里斯
We got to call Flores.
赖特策划了整件事
Wright set this whole thing up.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
你身上有很多 很多
You know, you know, there's a lot of, lot of things
我不喜欢的地方 你是知道的
I don't like about you, you know this.
这些年来 我已经指出很多条了
Uh, over the years I've told you what those things are,
不过刚刚我又发现了一条新的
but I got a new one.
是吗 是什么
Oh, yeah? What's that?
你越生气 就走得越快
The angrier you are, the faster you walk.
你能不能慢点 你怎么了
Will you slow down? What's the matter with you?
距离赖特逃脱已经过了48小时了
Look, it's been 48 hours since Wright escaped.
每多经过一秒
Yeah, and every second that passes
我们找到他的几率就更低一点
means we're less likely to find the guy.
我要是你 就不会对自己那么苛刻
I-I wouldn't be too hard on yourself, right?
我是说 这家伙的计划简直有点疯狂
I mean, the guy's plan was kind of insane, you know, I mean,
他策划了一起袭击 袭击当时自己还在场
he had a place hit while he was in the place.
我想不通你怎么会知道跟他有关
I don't know how you could've known that he was involved.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I-I-I get that, I get that,
但有件事我不明白
but here's the thing I don't get.
赖特逃走时
By the time Wright escaped custody,
那些杀手已经死了
those hitters, they were already dead.
那他要怎么从那些人手里得到被盗的网络武器
So how could he possibly get the stolen cyber weapons from them?
我不知道 亚伦·赖特的另一项特殊技能吗
I don't know, another Aaron Wright special.
顺便说一句 他看起来很舒服
By the way, he seems very comfortable--
法兰克
Frank.
是的 他来早了 不像他呀
Yeah, and he's early, which is out of character.
那些酒 倒挺像他的
The drinking, not so much.
是啊...
Yeah, um...
你们先聊 我要去 我要去接电♥话♥
you guys go ahead. I got to-- I'm gonna take this call.
-是谁 -是谁 不关你的事
- Who is it? - Who-who is it? None of your business, that's who.
好吧 替我向蕾切尔问好
Okay, well, tell Rachel I said what's up.
伙计 抱歉我来晚了
Hey, buddy, sorry I'm late.
我一直在处理一个逃犯的问题
I've been dealing with a fugitive situation.
真遗憾 我先开始喝了
Sorry to hear that. I got a head start on you.
你得赶紧追我了
Gonna have to catch up.
好吧
All righty.
那么 阳光小美男呢
So, uh, where's sunshine?
-谁是阳光小美男 -你的搭档 金发男孩
- Who's sunshine? - Your partner. Blond kid.
阳光的性格
Sunny disposition.
-丹尼要去接个电♥话♥ -很好
- Danny had to take a call. - Oh, good.
我们能喝更多的啤酒了吧
More beer for us, huh?
有什么好事 伙计 有什么新闻
So what's good, buddy? What's news?
都是些小事
Oh, a little of this, a little of that.
其实 我看中了这个瓦胡岛上
Actually, though, I've got my eye on this possible
潜在的商机
business opportunity right here on Oahu.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that right? - Yeah.
我们这是在说飞行表演吗
What, are we talking about a flying gig?
也可以这么说
You could say that.
我给自己弄了个六座小型飞机
I got myself a little six-seat puddle-jumper,
水上小教堂
chapel on the water.
情侣们可以 参观整个岛
Couples can, uh, get a tour of the island,
然后再与自己的挚爱情定终身
and then get hitched by yours truly.
等等
Uh, wait.
-你任命为牧师了吗 -是的
- You got ordained? - Sure.
我做过了很多婚礼 洗礼 葬礼
I done a bunch of weddings, baptisms, funerals.
还做过一次割礼
I-- even a bris once.
-你还做过一次割礼 -那是
- Oh, you did a bris? - Sure did.
好吧 很好 祝你好运
Huh. Okay, good. All right. Well, good luck with that.
我希望 希望你一切顺利
I hope it all, uh, hope it all works out for you.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
那么 他在哪里
So, um... where is he?
很抱歉我错过了那场追悼会
I'm sorry I missed that memorial, you know.
你现在在补偿他了
Well, you're making it up to him now.
非常感谢 法兰克
I really appreciate this, Frank.
我愿意为乔做任何事
You know, I would do anything for Joe,
但我必须得说
but I got to say,
所有他想撒落骨灰的地方里
of all the places for him to want his ashes scattered,
我绝对猜不到是越南
I would have never guessed Vietnam.
乔总是说他想退休后待在蒙大纳 对吧
Well, you know, Joe always said he'd retire in Montana, right?
是的
Yeah.
但他一直都想死后留在下龙湾
But Ha Long Bay was where he always wanted to end up.
尽管他在越南看到了那么多丑陋不堪
Despite all the ugliness he saw in Vietnam,
他在那里失去了那么多朋友
all the friends he lost there,
但他总是发誓说 那片海滩
he always swore that beach
是他所见过的最美丽的地方
was the most beautiful place he'd ever seen.
我也去过 不得不承认
Been there. I'd have to agree.
很荣幸能
Well, it would be an honor
最后一次带你回到那里
to take you back there one last time.
敬乔
To Joe.
敬乔
To Joe.
我是不是该生气了
Should I be offended?
全国所有的
Every law enforcement agency
执法单位都在找我
in the country's looking for me right now.
我没打算留下指纹
I wasn't planning on making it easier on them
让他们轻松就找到我
by leaving fingerprints lying around.
我明白了
I hear you.
再小心也不为过 对吗
Can't be too careful, I suppose, right?
我也不打算交朋友
I wasn't planning on socializing either.
那好吧
Okay, then.
既然我们...客套话就不讲了
Since we're, uh, dispensing with the pleasantries...
在交给你之前 我想知道
Before I hand this thing over, I'd like to know
你到底把我卷入了什么事
what the hell it is you dragged me into.
听着
Look.
我兑现承诺从他们那里拿到硬盘了
I told you I'd get the drive from the dudes, I did.
但你告诉我这里头的情报资料
But you told me this thing contained intelligence data
是从美国公民身上非法收集的
illegally obtained from U.S. citizens.
我愿意为你冒险
I was willing to stick my neck out,
不惜一切
like, way the hell out,
只要是为了揭露国家对人♥民♥的监视
if it was to expose the surveillance state.
你可以说重点吗
Are you gonna get to a point?
说出问题或者中心思想
Maybe a question or even a thesis statement?
我的重点是
My point is,
这个硬盘里装的是下一代恶意代码和恶意软件
this drive is filled with next-gen malicious code and malware.
我的问题是 你为什么要骗我
So my question is why the hell did you lie to me?
这玩意会造成严重损害
This stuff could inflict major casualties
我不能接受
and I'm not good with that.
我说过 不要打开硬盘来看
You know, I asked you not to look at the drive.
确切地说 我付钱让你别去看它
Actually, I paid you not to look at it.
不管你有什么高尚的理由
So whatever noble reasons you claim to have
来参与这件事
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表