你是应该告诉我 但你没有
You should have told me about it. You didn't.
-是的 -这都过去了
- Right. - It's over.
但斯坦并没有事先征求我的同意
But Stan didn't ask me.
那这辆车 它是凭空出现的吗
So the car just... Did it just magically appear?
不 他买♥♥车是因为对搬到拉斯维加斯
No. He did it because he feels guilty
感到愧疚
about having moved to Vegas.
我没办法退掉它 因为...
And I just... I couldn't just return it, because...
你...
I mean, you...
你应该看看格蕾丝收到时的表情
you should have seen Grace's face.
我没看到她的表情 蕾切尔
I didn't see her face, Rachel.
我没看到 那个时刻已经过去了
I didn't, and that moment's gone now.
她想要告诉你的
It's just that she wanted to tell you,
她知道你会因为这件事而郁闷
and, you know, she knew that you would be upset about it,
所以她一直在拖着
so she-she kept putting it off.
所有我只想告诉你我很抱歉
So I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry.
我听见了 蕾切尔 你很抱歉
I heard you, Rachel. You're sorry.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology.
好吗 我原谅你
Okay? I forgive you.
行了吗 我写下来
All right? I-I'll write it down,
然后我们拿去公♥证♥
and then we'll take it, and we'll get it notarized.
行了吧 你满意了吧
Is that good? You happy with that?
不 我只是想帮你理解
No. I'm just trying to help you understand.
理解什么 蕾切尔 理解什么
Understand what, Rachel? Understand what?
这不是你的错 我知道
That it's not your fault? I got it.
从来都不是你的错
It's never your fault.
发生了很多
There's all kinds of things that happen
你本该告诉我
that you should have told me about
但却没告诉我的事
that you don't tell me about.
我都习惯了 明白吗
I'm used to it, all right?
我习惯了
I'm used to it.
我要去来杯咖啡
I'm gonna get a coffee.
寇阿 拜托 开门
Koa, come on, open the door.
快开门
Come on. Please.
我能听见你在里面 开门
I can hear you in there. Open it.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
怎么回事 谁打的你
What happened? Who did that to you?
我没事 别担心
I'm fine. Don't worry about it.
在你问之前 没错 我没吸毒
Before you ask, yes, I'm still clean.
而且不必了 我不需要你帮我解决其他问题
And no, I don't need you solving any more of my problems.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
你对我来说从来不是负担 寇阿
You know, you were never a burden to me, Koa.
即使你吸毒时也不是 现在更不是
Not when you were using, and not now.
我只想帮助你
I just want to help you.
你能让我帮你吗
Would you let me help you?
我出去找阿兰纳
I went out looking for Alana.
她是我在戒毒所负责的
She's one of the addicts I've been counseling
其中一位"瘾君子"
at the rehab facility.
她不见了
She went missing.
好吧 她是自己离开的吗 还是...
Okay. Did she... did she just walk out, or...
不 一周前我就让她走了
No, I discharged her a week ago.
她之前对阿片类药物上瘾 但已完成了所有治疗
She was inpatient for opiates, but she completed her treatment,
恢复得不错 所以我们让她回家了
was doing well, so we sent her home.
她本该每晚六点和我报道
She's supposed to check in with me every night at 6:00 p.m.,
但昨晚她没来报道
but last night, she didn't.
好吧 所以你外出去了
Okay. And so you went looking for her
所有她常去的地下搏击俱乐部吗
at all her favorite underground fight clubs?
真好笑
Oh, ha ha.
不是 当我发现她不在家后
No. When I found out she wasn't home,
我担心她毒瘾复发了
I got worried she relapsed.
所以我去找她的混♥蛋♥前男友 迪伦
So I went to see her douchebag ex, Dillon.
阿兰纳戒毒后与他分手了
Alana broke up with him when she got clean.
每当他到戒毒所来找她时
And whenever he came to rehab looking for her,
我都没让他进
I didn't let him in.
所以这家伙不太喜欢我
So the guy's not exactly my biggest fan.
好 所以是他打了你
Right, okay, so he did that to you, then?
是的
Yeah.
但这还不是最惨的
But that's not the worst part.
他脸上有一种洋洋得意的笑
He had that smug look on his face,
好像他知道些什么却没有告诉我
like there was something he knew and wasn't telling me.
好 我去找他
All right, I mean, I'll go talk to him,
看他知道什么关于你的病人的事
see what he knows about your patient.
怎么
What?
你打算对他使出你用在肯尼·洪身上的那套吗
You gonna talk to him the way you talked to Kenny Hong?
我听说他的肩膀还是有问题
I hear his shoulder still gives him problems.
寇阿 这是个嫌疑犯
Koa, this is a suspect.
不是高中欺负你的小孩 明白吗
This isn't your middle-school bully. Okay?
我现在是警♥察♥了
I'm a cop now.
我会保持专业
I'll keep it professional.
什么情况
What the hell?!
不好意思 你还没吃完
Sorry. Were you not finished gramming
鳄梨土司吗
your avocado toast yet?
真抱歉
My apologies.
我需要知道一些我弟弟
I'm gonna need some answers to the questions
所问问题的答案
my brother was asking.
你弟弟
Your brother?
戒毒所先生跑去求助他姐姐了
Oh. Mr. Rehab ran to his sister for help.
-真可爱 -阿兰纳在哪
- That's cute. - Where's Alana?
跟我说说 你弟弟一直都这么拖油瓶吗
Tell me, has your brother always been such a drag?
还是他吸毒时更有趣些
Or was he less boring back when he partied?
你们想介入警♥察♥执法吗
Oh, you want to jump in with a cop?
想来吗 行啊来吧 来啊
You want to jump in? Let's go, do it! Do it!
你就庆幸自己戴着那警徽吧
You're lucky you've got that badge.
你希望我拿下来吗 好主意
Would you prefer I take it off? That's a good idea.
好 不戴警徽
Here you go. No badge.
我现在不是警♥察♥ 行吧 该你了
I'm not a cop, all right? Your move.
如果你不是警♥察♥
Well, if you're not a cop,
那我也没必要回答你的问题
that means I don't have to answer your questions.
是啊 你说得对
Oh, yeah, you're right.
这也意味着我不用担心
It also means that I don't have to worry
过度执法的事
about using excessive force.
顺便说一句 这只是我的"中度执法"
FYI, I would call this "Moderate force."
行 我见过阿兰纳 好吧
Fine! I saw Alana, okay?
她两天前来我家
She came by my house a couple days ago.
她戒毒了 说着什么要为过去道歉
She was clean, spouting some BS about making amends,
然后她就离开了 就这样
and then she left. That's all.
谢了 迪伦
Many thanks, Dillon.
继续享受你的早午餐吧
Enjoy the rest of your brunch.
为什么阿兰纳想跟这家伙道歉
Why would Alana want to make amends with this guy?
这是项目的一部分
It's part of the program.
列出一张"道歉对象列表"
You put together an "Amends list."
找到那些受你毒瘾影响的人
Reach out to the people who were affected by your addiction.
好的 我去调查她的电♥话♥记录
Okay, I'm gonna pull her cell phone records.
那能告诉我们
That'll give us a pretty good idea
她打算去见哪些人
of who she was planning on reaching out to.
也许她打算见的人中
Maybe one of those people
有人知道些什么
she was gonna reconnect with knows something.
那我该干什么
What am I supposed to do,
坐在这看着我的伤口愈合吗
sit here watching my stitches dissolve?
是的 寇阿 你不是警♥察♥
Yeah, Koa, you're not a cop,
所以
so...
但是 我...
Although, I...
我猜也许你会知道那张列表上的
I suppose that you would know some of the names
一些人名
on that list from, uh,
-毕竟你是她的负责人 -我马上出门
- your time as her counselor. - I'll be outside.
好
Right.
我们没有
We got, uh...
任何消息
no news.
他们才开始手术
Uh, they only just started operating.
还是有些新消息
So actually there is some news:
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表