But please, explain to me the enormity of the crisis.
这不是显而易见吗
Isn't it obvious?
我没有任何可以在签书会上穿的衣服
I have absolutely nothing to wear for my book signing.
你这身就很棒
You look fantastic!
你可以穿现在这身衣服啊
You should wear what you're wearing right now.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
我不可能穿这件皱巴巴的脏衣服
I can't possibly wear this travel-stained, creased outfit.
我的粉丝期待看到我时刻迷人的样子
My fans expect me to look glamorous all the time.
我想我得向时尚众神祈祷
I guess I'll just have to pray to the gods of fashion that
我能在这荒郊野外找到一些合适的服装
I can find something suitable in this godforsaken place.
你不怎么说话 是吧
You don't say much, do you?
你认识他多久了
How long have you known him?
丹尼是我的搭档 我们一起工作
Daniel's my partner. We work together.
我叫史蒂夫
My name's Steven.
说真的 很高兴见到您 萨维奇女士
And for the record, it's very nice to meet you, Mrs. Savage.
请叫我曼蒂 史蒂夫
Oh, please, call me Mandy... Steve.
我很高兴我们将要一起工作
And I'm very happy that we're gonna be working together.
我希望丹尼已经告诉你我的问题了
I hope that Daniel filled you in on the problem.
我平时的保安 加文
My usual security officer, Gavin,
他的签证过期了
well, his visa ran out,
所以他被困在了英国
so he's trapped in the U.K.
我们会尽力做好加文的工作
We will endeavor to fill Gavin's shoes
确保您此次行程愉快且安全
and make sure your stay here is both pleasant and safe.
你看起来就很像样
Well... you certainly look the part.
但你能力如何呢
But are you capable?
我可以应付的
I can handle myself.
你肯定行
I'll bet you can.
他是...
Uh, he's a...
前海豹突击队队员
ex-Navy SEAL.
还是五零特遣队队长 所以他绝对能
He's the head of Five-0, so he could definitely handle
应付几个疯狂的粉丝 没问题
a couple of crazy fans, no problem.
太好了
Well, how divine.
海豹突击队队员 好刺♥激♥
A Navy SEAL-- that is so exciting.
我想我们的闲聊该结束了
Well, I think we'd better stop chitchatting,
否则我要找不到衣服穿了
otherwise I'm never gonna get anything to wear.
你能去叫一辆豪华轿车吗
Uh, would you mind calling the limo?
豪华...我们有一辆
The lim-- Uh, we got,
我楼下有一辆车
uh, I got my car downstairs.
什么车
Oh. What is it?
一辆科迈罗
It's a Camaro.
科迈罗
A Camaro?
我觉得不行
I don't think so.
我得去打扮一番了
I'll just go freshen up.
再见
Ciao.
你感觉如何
So... what do you think?
很贵
Expensive.
-不是问香槟 -她很棒啊
- Not about the champagne. - Oh, she's great.
-我喜欢她 -看到了吧
- I love her. - See?
-我喜欢她 -是啊
- I love her. - Yeah, well,
她给你倒香槟了
she served you champagne.
没给我倒一点香槟
She didn't give me any champagne.
她从来也没让我叫她曼蒂
She also never told me to call her Mandy--
我已经认识她二十年了
I've known her 20 years.
是吧 你听到她说那辆车了吗
Right? You hear the thing about the car?
你怎么想她的评价 不礼貌
What do you think about that? Not nice.
这样说不礼貌
Not a nice thing to say.
我觉得她知道自己要什么
I think she knows what she wants,
我还觉得你需要放松一下
and I think you need to relax.
就这样 冷静 冷静一下
That's all. Just take it, take it down a notch.
好吗
Okay?
准备好出发了吗 小伙子们
Ready to go, boys?
是的
Yep.
-你介意吗 -我介意吗
- Do you mind? - Do I mind?
-当然不介意了 -谢谢
- Of course I don't mind. - Oh. Thank you.
我们走吧
Uh... Andiamo.
"我们走吧" 你会说意大利语
Andiamo. Oh, you speak Italian.
你真是可爱
You're quite the charmer.
马屁精
Kiss-ass.
从四岁开始
From the age of four,
我就没办法让他放下棒球手套
I couldn't get that mittt out of his hand.
显然你生了一个很有天赋的儿子
Well, obviously, you had yourself one talented boy.
瓦亚拉 陈的家里
瓦亚拉 陈的家里
他上初中时 星探开始观察他的比赛
Scouts started coming to his games when he was in junior high.
他们都说布拉德有潜力
All of them said Brad had the potential
成为一位五技球员
to be one of those five-tool players.
他全程参加了范德比尔特杯比赛
He got a full ride at Vanderbilt,
在那里赢得了全国冠军
won a national championship there...
然后一直努力上升 进入了得州的三A球队
and then worked his way up to Triple-A ball in Texas.
教练们都说
Coaches were saying it was
他被选入大球队只是时间问题
just a matter of time before he got called up to the majors.
那么他怎么又回到夏威夷了
So how'd he end up back in Hawaii?
一年前 他的肩袖拉伤了
About a year ago, he tore his rotator cuff.
做了手术 做了一切该做的事情
Had the surgery, did all the right things,
最终恢复了之前九♥成♥的状态
and... eventually got back to about 90% of what he was.
剩下的一成
That ten percent.
是啊 运动员的职业生涯
Yeah. Yeah, that makes all the difference
会因此而遭遇很大的变化
when you're talking about having a career in the pros.
但是孩子很坚强
Kid was tough, though.
从未放弃 这就是他回来的原因
Never gave up. That's why he moved back.
做康复治疗 恢复健康
To rehab and get healthy.
他知道自己时运不佳
He knew the odds were against him,
但这不会使他停止努力
but that wasn't gonna stop him from trying.
陈先生 你知道你儿子在使用类固醇吗
Mr. Chen, were you aware that your son was doing steroids?
不知道
No.
但是棒球对布拉德来说就是一切
But baseball was everything to Brad,
他迫切想回到之前的状态
and he was desperate to get that back.
他昨晚注射的东西
The injection he took last night
包含致死剂量的某种药物 吡咯戊酮
contained a lethal dose of the drug pyrovalerone,
这很可能并不是意外事件
and it's highly unlikely that that was an accident.
我不明白你在说什么
I don't understand what you are saying?
我们认为这起事件是一场谋杀
We're treating this incident like a homicide.
你知道任何
Do you know of anyone
可能想要杀害你儿子的人吗
who might've wanted to target your son?
想要杀他
Target him?
-是的 -当然不知道 他是个好孩子
- Yeah. - No, of course not. He was a good kid.
这样的话 任何给布拉德提供
Well, on that case, whoever supplied Brad
类固醇的人就是我们的头号♥嫌疑犯
with those steroids is our lead suspect,
所以我们要追踪他们 这一点非常重要
which is why it's very important that we track them down.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry, but I have no idea
布拉德会从哪里搞到类固醇
where Brad would've gotten steroids from.
这没有道理
It doesn't make sense.
为什么会有人想要伤害我的儿子呢
Why would someone want to hurt my boy?
陈先生 这正是我们要弄清楚的
Well, Mr. Chen, that's what we're gonna try to find out.
瓦亚拉 布拉德·陈的公♥寓♥
瓦亚拉 布拉德·陈的公♥寓♥
好 开始找吧
Okay, here we go.
我找到了一些空瓶
I got, uh, empty vials.
瓶子上有字母
They have letters on them.
我猜字母代表这是星期几的用药
I'm guessing for the day of the week that he took the dose.
是的 这边也发现了一个
Yep, got one here, too.
上面写着星期三 可能是他最后一次用药
This one says Wednesday, which would make that his last dose.
好的 我们打包带回鉴证室
All right, let's bag it and take it back to the lab.
杀手的DNA或指纹可能就在某个瓶子上
Our killer's DNA or fingerprints could be on one of these vials.
这会不会没啥帮助啊
Wouldn't that be oh-so-helpful?
很可能会没有用
Which probably means it's not gonna happen.
永远做个乐观派
Ever the optimist.
来看看这个
Yo, check this out.
血袋
Bags of blood?
人们一般不会把这个放在冰箱里
Not typically what people put in their fridge.
不会
No.
我曾以为"购物购到累趴"只是一个夸张表达
You know, I thought "Shop till you drop" was just an expression.
我快要被这些袋子的重量压扁了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表