第九季 第二十四集
《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
他的黑客名叫土司兄
His hacker handle is "Toast."
算是个天才 至少一天中有42分钟是天才
He's really a-a genius, 42 minutes of the day.
那其它时间呢
What about the rest of the time?
-嗨得不知道自己姓什么 -抽麻啊
- Baked like a potato. - Pakalolo.
-我能抽大烟吗 伙计们 -不行
- Can I smoke in here, guys? - No.
-你看 -是吐司兄
- Look at that. - It's Toast.
-吐司兄 怎么了 老兄 -求求你
- Hey, yo, Toast, what's up, man? - Please!
-求求你 求求你 -你现在说不出话来了吧
- Please! Please! - You're not talking much now, are you?
杰瑞 听我说 麦格瑞特在跟吐司兄通话
Hey, hey, Jerry, listen, McGarrett is on a phone call from Toast...
如果赖特第一次攻击我们系统的时候
What if Wright stole that CI list
就偷走了线人名单呢
the first time he breached the system?
什么 像保险政策
What, like an insurance policy?
就是像保险政策
Exactly like an insurance policy.
现在我们发现我们别无选择
Now we find ourselves with no other option
只有向赖特寻求帮助
but to go to Wright for help.
你们要我找出是谁
So you want me to figure out
黑进你的服务器并杀了你的线人吗
who accessed your server and smoked your CI.
他叫吐司兄
His name was Toast.
-不幸的是 现在他... -祝贺[吐司]
- Unfortunately, now, he's... - Toast?
抱歉 看来高兴得太早啊
I'm sorry. Was that too soon?
你是我们最不想找的人
You're the last person we wanted to see,
但你成功黑进过我们的系统
but you breached our system successfully,
这件事你是专家 明白吗
which makes you the expert, you understand?
-还要多久 -要不了多久
- How much longer? - Won't be long now.
别杀她
Don't.
借过 借过 借过
Okay. Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, there...
等等 能等一下吗
Wait, wait, wait, could you hold it please?
-好 -能帮我按一下十六楼吗
- Yes. - Would you hit 16 for us?
十六楼 好了
16, sure. You got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们今天怎么样
How you guys doing today?
-你好 -早上好
- Hello. - Morning.
喝咖啡啦
Java time.
趁热喝
Get it while it's hot.
给
There you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
德鲁 哥们 为什么每次轮到你去买♥♥咖啡
Drew, dude, why is it when it's your turn to pick up the coffee,
你都会迟到
it's always late?
因为我是个好人 蒂姆
Because I'm a good person, Tim.
我要花时间和别人讲话 不像你
I take the time to talk to people, unlike you,
社交无能又厌世
who's a socially inept misanthrope.
德鲁
先生 这里只有四个人
Sir, there are only four bodies here.
电梯里的那个人 他在哪
The guy from the elevator, where is he?
好吃 相当不错
It's delicious. Okay.
那尝尝这个
Now try this one.
佩西
Percy.
好 你想听我真实的意见吗
Okay, do you want my honest opinion?
-想 -这俩东西我实在尝不出来
- Yeah. - I don't taste a damn bit of difference
有啥不一样的
between either one of these.
正确
Exactly.
我漏了什么吗
Am I missing something?
我最近听说北海岸有个地方在卖♥♥黄油酥饼
I've been hearing about this place on the North Shore
一家非常普通的面包店 做得却非常好吃
selling kouign-amann, not your average, run of the mill pastry.
所以今天早上 我叫厨房♥里的一个人
So, this morning, I get one of the guys from the kitchen
去那给我买♥♥了一个
and run around there and pick up one for me.
我想摸摸竞争对手的底
You know, I want to check out my competition.
-好吧 -结果发现我的竞争对手 就是我
- Okay. - Turns out my competition... is me.
等等 这里其中一个是...
Wait, so one of these is...
对
Yeah.
挺好的 肯定是琢磨出你的配方了
That's pretty good, then. Must've figured out your recipe.
你的"琢磨出"就是"敲竹杠"的意思吧
So by "figured out," you mean "ripped off"?
这样太冷酷了 小佩
That's cold, P.
行吧 你想让我怎么办
All right, well, what do you want me to do about it?
我被抢劫了 警官 你想怎么办
I've been robbed, Officer. What you gonna do about it?
首先 我是个队长
All right, first of all, I'm a captain.
-我管你呢 -第二点 佩西
- Whatever, man. - Look, second of all, Percy,
抄袭别人的配方是不诚实的
copying somebody's recipe is dishonest, okay?
我甚至可以说这是不道德的
I'd-I'd even go as far as to say it's-it's unethical,
但是犯法吗 佩西
but illegal? Percy.
你很难去证明这点
You'll have a hard time proving that.
你是我哥 我爱你
You're my brother and I love you
我也想帮你 但是
and I'd love to help you, but, um,
我觉得我还真帮不上什么忙
I don't really think there's much I can do,
我要迟到了 我走了
and I'm late, okay? I got to go.
再联♥系♥ 再联♥系♥
Call me later, call me later.
你知道吗 算了
You know what? Fine.
没事 去吧 去工作
That's fine, man. Go on, get back to work.
别生气
Don't be mad.
是吗 看来五零特遣队没有足够的人手
Yeah? Well, it ain't like Five-0 ain't got enough manpower
花几个小时处理处理事情
to handle things for a couple of hours,
尤其是今天
especially today,
你的哥哥需要你的时候
when your brother needs you.
你不是要打兄弟情的牌吧
You gonna play the brother card now?
别这样 佩西 我要去工作
Come on, Percy, I got to go to work.
以前每一次
And never mind all those times, man,
你哭着回家我都为你挺身而出
when I stood up for you come running home crying,
开始了
Oh, here we go.
"佩西 佩西 他们都骂我"
"Percy, Percy, they're calling me names."
-行了 行了 -"佩西 他们找我麻烦"
- All right, all right. - "Percy, they keep picking on me."
我 我帮你 行了吗
I will, I will help you, okay?
-我只是想说... -但是 行吧
- Just saying, brah, I'm saying... - But, look, all right, fine,
我们一起过去
we'll ride out there together,
跟那个人谈谈 看看他讲不讲道理 行吗
we'll talk to this guy and see if he'll be reasonable, okay?
我其实是这么想的
That's what I'm talking about, bro.
你走进去 亮出警徽 抓几个人
You walk in there, flash your badge, bust a few heads.
-你不能抓...啥 -知道我在说什么吗
- You ain't busting-- What? - You know what I'm saying?
他们下次抄袭我的黄油酥饼之前就会想想了
They'll think twice about messing with my kouign-amann again.
行了 打住吧 "虎侠"
All right, slow your roll there, Death Wish.
《虎胆追凶》 美国烂片颁奖礼金酸梅奖的
最差前传 重拍 恶搞及续集电影奖提名
他们是面包师 又不是毒品贩子
These are bakers, not dope dealers,
我们现在也不是在芝加哥南区
and we ain't on the South Side of Chicago anymore, okay?
现在我带你过去
Now, I'll take you out there,
这件事情肯定能解决
and I told you we'd get this straightened out,
但是你听我说
but you listen to me:
我们既然要去
we're gonna do this,
就要按照我的方式去解决
we're gonna do this my way.
你接不接受
You in or you out?
-行吧 就这样 -好
- All right, that's cool. - All right.
记得我会保护你的 兄弟
Hey, just know I got your back, big dog.
这个不错 肯定是另一个人做的
This is good. This must be the other guy.
听着 特洛伊 我有点受宠若惊了
Listen, Troy, I'm flattered,
但是那是一次卧底任务
um, but that was an undercover assignment.
就那一次 我是个警♥察♥
It was a one-time thing. I'm a cop.
不是健身教练
I'm not a fitness instructor.
我完全理解 但是大家很喜欢你的课
Totally get that, but people really love your class.
他们一直问你什么时候回来
They keep asking when you're coming back.
他们当然喜欢了
Well, of course they did.
我的提臀训练那么有趣
My Booty Boost routine is off the chains.
如果你想赚点外快的话 就来找我
Well, if you ever want to make a little extra cash, hit me up.
好 谢了 我记住了
Okay, yeah, thanks. I'll keep that in mind.
好
Shootz.
小娜 到我办公室要多久
Cortana, how long is it gonna take me to get to the office?
距你办公室十四公里
Your office is 8.7 miles.
最快的路线是走一号♥高速东向
Fastest route is the H-1 East.
由于异常交通情况 将耗费21分钟
Because of unusual traffic, it will take you 21 minutes.
交通糟透了
Traffic sucks.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表