Let me just stop you for one second.
我就是想弄清楚
Just, I just want to be clear.
张阿平
Um, Chang Apana,
一个聪明绝顶的警探
this brilliant detective...
他可是火奴鲁鲁警局最厉害的
he was HPD's finest.
有史以来最厉害的
You know, greatest of all time.
他都不能破解这起案子 你...
He couldn't solve this case, but you, uh...
你睡觉的时候破的
you did it in your sleep?
我知道听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但我告诉你 线索全在文件里
but I'm telling you this was all in the file.
很疯狂 但就像是一大堆的拼图
It's nuts. I mean, it was like a bunch of pieces to a puzzle.
我把它们拼凑在了一起
I just had to put 'em together.
怎么了 为什么这个表情
What? Why with the face?
没什么 我就是意识到我是得不到清净了
Nothing. I-I just realized I'm not gonna get any peace
除非我让你继续 直到说完
until you continue, and I let you finish this thing.
-请吧 继续 -谢谢 丹尼
- So, please, go ahead. - Thank you, Daniel.
莱拉失踪的那个晚上
Okay, on the night that Lyla Kekoa went missing
詹姆斯·惠特莫被谋杀
and James Whitmour got murdered,
他们两个最后被见到的场景
they were last seen, the two of them,
是一起坐上了詹姆斯的劳斯莱斯幻影
getting into James's Rolls-Royce Phantom.
詹姆斯的尸体在第二天的某个时间被发现
Now, James's body was found sometime the next morning.
但是莱拉·科寇娅 从此下落不明
But Lyla Kekoa, never seen or heard of ever again.
劳斯莱斯幻影也不见了
Nor was the Rolls-Royce Phantom--
非常与众不同的车
a very distinctive car
这肯定会吸引大部分人的眼球
that would have attracted a lot of attention.
我不在乎这辆车有多与众不同
I don't care how distinctive the car was,
找到一辆九十岁高龄的汽车几乎是不可能的
finding a 90-year-old automobile is basically impossible.
这辆车有可能已经被大卸八块了
It could be in a million different pieces.
-被扔到了各个不同的地方 -就是这样
- It could be in a million different places... - Exactly.
詹姆斯·惠特莫在驾驶座上被杀
Okay, James Whitmour died behind the wheel of that car.
多处枪伤 袭击者用的是机关枪
Multiple gunshot wounds. They hit him with a machine gun.
这就说明了
Which means those bullets
子弹从车外透过车身穿入
had to cut through the frame of the car,
透过挡风玻璃射在他身上
through the windshield to get to him.
所以是一辆带着枪孔的九十岁的车
Oh, so a 90-year-old car with bullet holes.
你早点说啊
You should have just said that.
这又没有把案子变简单
That doesn't make it that much easier.
老惠特莫找了人来善后
Whitmour senior orders the cleanup.
他必须把莱拉和劳斯莱斯从路上弄走
Okay, he has to get Lyla and the Rolls off the road
在这起悲剧变成丑闻之前
before this tragedy turns into a scandal.
这辆车就像司机一样被打得千疮百孔
Now, like the driver, the car is riddled with bullets, riddled.
这辆车开不了了
It can't be drivable.
你要怎么处理一辆报废的车
So, how do you get rid of a wrecked car?
-拖走 -拖走
- You tow it. - You tow it.
就是这么处理 把车拖走
That's what you do, you tow it.
惠特莫
老惠特莫列表上的公♥司♥其中一家是拖车公♥司♥
One of Whitmour senior's listed companies is a haulage firm.
现在 我要查看他们的记录簿
Now, I'm going through their old log books,
我发现了一个记录
and I find a record
是那天晚上从火奴鲁鲁市中心
of a journey made from downtown Honolulu
开往惠特莫庄园的记录
to the Whitmour estate that very same night.
所以你觉得那辆车被放在那座庄园的某处
So you think that the car was put on the estate somewhere?
一具尸体 鲜血淋漓 千疮百孔的车
A dead body, blood, shot-up car--
必须得放在没人能找到的地方 对吧
it's got to be put somewhere no one can find it. Right?
1932年1月23日
January 23, 1932.
老惠特莫向本地的城市规划委员会提出申请
Whitmour senior submits plans to the local zoning commission
要在园子里建一个游泳池
for a swimming pool to be built on the estate.
根据财务记录
Now, according to financial records,
他雇了一个公♥司♥开始了这个工程
he hired a company to, uh, to start work on said project.
再看这个
Check this out.
没有泳池
No pool.
没有泳池
No pool.
现在 惠特莫庄园
现在 惠特莫庄园
-难以置信 -什么
- Unbelievable. - What?
你做到了 你破了九十年前的老案子
You did it, you solved a 90-year-old cold case.
我没破解
I didn't solve it.
我只是帮人做了个总结
I just got it over the finish line.
你怎么了
What's the problem?
我不知道 这起案子
I don't know, look, this case, this case.
这起案子让我想到
This case has got me thinking about
我到底该用我的时间做什么
what I really want to do with my time, okay.
-你该用你的时间做什么 -对
- What you want to do with your time? - Yeah.
-你的时间 -你笑什么
- Your time? - What are you laughing at?
因为 你现在有两份工作
'Cause, you know, you got, you got two jobs,
你还在睡梦里解决了一起案子
and-and now you're solving cases in your sleep.
-你才没有时间 -我不是说这个
- You don't have any time. - That's not what I'm talking about.
-我不是这个意思 -那你说什么
- That's not what I mean. - What are you talking about?
我说我的爷爷
I'm talking about my grandfather.
他怎么了
Okay, what about him?
他会不惜一切成为一个探长
He would have given anything to be a cop, that guy.
他付出了什么
You know what he gave?
他为了守护这个国家付出了生命
He gave his life fighting for this country.
现在 我得到了警徽
And then here I am, I got the badge.
我得到了一个好工作
I got this great job.
我为什么还要开一家餐馆 丹尼
What am I doing running a restaurant, Danny?
我在干什么
What am I doing?
这是个玩笑 还是
Uh, is that a joke, or...
不是个玩笑 我很抱歉
No, it's not a joke. And I'm really sorry.
我知道你会生气
I know you're gonna be mad.
丹尼 现在我只想做警♥察♥
Danny, being a cop is all I know now.
我热爱我的工作
And I love my job.
我为什么要背弃我的工作
Why am I gonna walk away from it?
兄弟 抱歉 真的很抱歉
Dude, I'm sorry. I really am sorry.
我不...
I didn't...
你生气了吧
You're mad, right?
如果你不干了 我也不干了
If you're out, I'm out.
你说什么
What did you say?
如果你不干了 我也不干了
If you're out, I'm out.
我还以为你厌倦躲子弹了
I thought you were sick of dodging bullets.
你跟我说过你不想被子弹射中
You told me you didn't want to get shot at.
我宁愿死在子弹下
I'd-I'd rather die from a bullet
也不要因为经营这家店过劳死
than die from the stress of running this place.
-真的 你认真的 -对
- Really? Seriously? - Yeah.
那关于 我们...
What about the... I mean, we got...
卡玛科纳一天给我打两个电♥话♥
Kamekona calls me, like, twice a day.
他想要买♥♥走我们的股份 所以...
He wants to buy us out of our share, so...
别动 别动
Don't move, don't move.
-敬我们 -好
- To-to us... Okay. - Yes.
也敬我们短暂但美好
...and our very short and-and beautiful
-成功的... -对 热情的
- but successful... - Yes. Passionate.
-热情的 成功的... -对
- Passionate, successful run... - Yes.
餐厅经营事业
...as restaurateurs.
还要敬 知道及时退出
And, if I may... to knowing when to quit.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表