调整好自己 兄弟 今晚会很难度过
Pace yourself, man. It's gonna be a long night.
我懂你 兄弟 在那里面的也是我的兄弟
I feel you, man. That's my brother in there, too, you know.
已经六个小时了
It's been almost six hours.
他没有任何动静
He hasn't made a sound.
没错
True.
他可能死了
He could be dead.
他不会死
Not this man.
他与众不同
He's different than most.
他产生幻觉了
He's hallucinating.
把他捞出来
Get him out.
麦格瑞特少校
Commander McGarrett,
你打算开口了吗
are you ready to talk?
怎么了
What?
没什么 我只想这件事能快点结束
Nothing. I just want this to be over with.
我也是这种感觉
Yeah, I know the feeling.
你在亨尼西特工的公♥寓♥里找到了什么
What did you find in Agent Hennessey's apartment?
一本本子
A book.
这本本子里有记录人名吗
And did this book have names in it?
对
Yes.
我要知道所有的
I want the names of all the agents
亨尼西本子上记录的特工的名字
that Hennessey listed in this book.
你会告诉我吗
Will you give them to me?
茧
会
Yes.
各位 有动静
Guys, I got movement.
所有人注意
All right, here we go, people.
那是谁
Who is that?
格里尔
It's Greer.
我了个去
I'll be a s...
她为两方工作
She's playing both sides.
双面间谍
Double agent.
等下 等等
Come on, come on.
丹尼 别冲动 按计划行事
Dan, come on now. That ain't the plan.
如果她得到了麦格瑞特的情报 我们得放她走
If she's got McGarrett's intel, we have to let her go.
我知道 知道 史蒂夫曾相信她
I know, I know. Steve trusted her.
我明白你的感受
Yeah, I feel you,
但是我们要一网打尽 不能只抓一个
but we taking down the whole hive, not just the queen bee.
让你的手下都到这来
Get your men out here.
让他们把这附近都搜一遍
Have them search the perimeter now.
等一下 等一下
Hold up, hold up, hold up.
事情不太对劲 所有人注意
Something's going down, guys. Be aware.
靠 我们被发现了
Oh, hell, I think we've been made.
该我们出场了
Party time.
利索行动吧 宝贝
Make it hot, baby.
我们被牵制住了
We're pinned.
我有个主意 快点 跟我来
I got an idea. Come on, follow me.
让船长开船
Tell the captain to shove off.
转到暗礁的另一边 甩掉他
Let's get around to the other side of the reef, dump him.
找到他
Find him!
掩护我
Cover me!
快上
Move it!
靠 我没子弹了
Damn it. I'm out!
杰瑞 我请你吃一个月寿司 待在车里
Jerry, sushi on me for a month. Stay in the car.
史蒂夫
Steve?
来
Come on.
史蒂夫
Steve.
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧 看着我
You okay? Look at me. Hey.
看着我 看我 你没事吧
Look at me, look at me. You all right?
我是谁
What's my name, huh?
我是谁
What's my name?
-丹尼 -很好 很好
- Danny. - Good, good. Good.
我们认识多久了
How long have we known each other?
五十年
50 years.
五十 不好笑
50... that's not funny.
感觉像认识了五十年一样
Feels like 50 years.
不好笑 认真点可以吗
That's not funny. I'm trying to be serious here. Okay?
就算被洗♥脑♥
It's gonna take more than a little brain scrub
我也不会轻易忘记你了
to make me forget you, pal, okay?
什么 你什么意思
What-what is that, what is that supposed to mean?
-没事 -没事
- Nothing. - Nothing?
-没什么 -讽刺我可不算没什么
- No. - Sarcasm is not "nothing."
那个词其实来源于希腊语的"撕扯肉块"
It's actually Greek for "tearing flesh."
-我没有在讽刺你 -你一点不真诚
- Not being sarcastic. - You're not being genuine.
你肯定不是因为喜欢我才那么说的
You certainly didn't say it with any sort of affection towards me.
-我有个想法 -听着呢
- I got an idea. - Okay.
你不如把我扔回水池
Why don't you throw me back in there
直到我把你忘了为止
until I actually do forget you.
下次我♥干♥脆让你淹死算了 怎么样
Why don't I let you drown next time? How about that?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-拜托 -不客气
- Come on. - You're welcome.
-不客气 对了 你现在看着真蠢 -好
- You're welcome. You look ridiculous, by the way. - Yeah.
是格里尔
It was Greer.
对 我们知道了
Yeah, we know.
她跑了吗
She get away?
是的 她急匆匆跑了
Yeah, and she left in a hurry.
这意味着她上钩了
Which means she took the bait. Right?
除非她整个精神控制实验失败
Unless her whole mind control experiment failed miserably
而我们让一个涉嫌叛国的特工跑了
and we just let an agent suspected of treason walk.
但愿你的蠢计划能有用
Well, I hope this ridiculous plan of yours works.
会的
It will.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表