Go see for yourself.
放下武器
Hey! Drop your weapon!
马上放下武器
Drop your weapon, now!
-五零特遣队 -把枪都放下
- Five-0! - Stand down!
把枪都放下 把枪都放下
Stand down, stand down.
-把枪都放下 -好吧 把枪都放下
- Stand down. - All right, stand down.
我是国♥家♥安♥全♥局分局局长迈克尔·弗洛里斯
I'm NSA Branch Chief Michael Flores.
我是五零特遣队的史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett of the Five-0 Task Force.
这位是我的搭档塔妮·雷警官
This is my partner, Officer Tani Rey.
你们来这做什么 少校
You want to tell me what you're doing here, Commander?
火奴鲁鲁警局接到这楼里一个租户的电♥话♥
HPD got a call from the tenant in this building,
说他们听到枪声
said they heard shots fired.
看起来他们没听错
Looks like they heard right.
这边到底发生了什么
You want to tell me what the hell's going on here,
迈克尔·弗洛里斯分局长
Branch Chief Michael Flores?
我知道五零特遣队在这个岛上的地位
I'm aware of the Five-0's standing on the island.
出于同行的尊重 我会告诉你
So, as a professional courtesy, I'm gonna fill you in.
这里是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的本地驻点
This place is an NSA field office.
四名死者都是情报分♥析♥员
We got four victims, all intel analysts.
从弹壳来看
Based on the casings,
是多名受过专业训练的枪手干的
we got multiple shooters, all of them well-trained.
我们只是不知道有几个人
We just don't know how many.
袭击前的大楼内外的
Now, security cameras were disabled
视频监控都被掐掉了
in and outside the building in advance of the attack.
你们知道他们为什么要选择袭击这里吗
You guys got any idea why they'd choose to hit you here?
问题就在这
Well, that's the thing.
这里就是个标准的监听站
This is just a standard listening station
主要收集北朝鲜的通信情报
focused on gathering North Korea SIGINT.
我们在整个太平洋地区有十来个呢
We got a dozen of them throughout the Pacific.
那这些人只是运气比较差了
So these guys were just unlucky, then.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我相信你理解
Look, I'm sure you understand that,
由于事情的敏感性
due to the sensitivity of this matter,
我们局会负责调查
my agency is now gonna take over this investigation.
当然 没问题
You bet. No problem.
我们就在这边 有任何需要的话
Listen, uh, we're around. You need anything,
-打个电♥话♥就行了 -好的
- you just give us a call, all right? - Will do.
走之前还有个事
Oh, just one last thing before we head out.
你说有四名受害者
You said there were four victims.
你确定没有幸存者 没有目击者吗
You sure there were no, uh, no survivors, no witnesses?
没错 就四个人
That's right. Just the four.
明白
Copy that.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局当我们的面撒谎 两次
The NSA lied to our face. Twice.
同时呢 我说的可都是实话
Yeah. Meanwhile, I am telling the truth,
请你帮我把手铐给摘了吧
so can you take these cuffs off, please?
没戏
Yeah, not happening.
当然他们的话不能信
Not that we can take them at their word,
但是反正
but for what it's worth,
他们说电脑都被清空了
they're saying the computers were wiped.
希望是真的 这对大家都好
Hope that's true. For all our sakes.
事实上是 不是随便哪个国家
Well, the fact is, any number of foreign countries
或者流氓组织都能来袭击这个地方的
and rogue groups would want to hit this place.
没错 不管是哪方
Yeah, whoever it was,
肯定有人把办公室的地点透露给他们了
someone had to clue them in on the office's location.
那谁会知道呢
So who knew about it?
除了五角大楼和国防部的几个头头
Aside from a few suits at the Pentagon and DOD,
只有驻点里的六个人知道
it was just the six of us at the station.
等等 六个人
Hang on. Six?
你说是你和四名被害人啊
You said it was you and the four victims.
那第六个人是谁
So who's the sixth?
我们的分局长 迈克尔·弗洛里斯
Our branch chief, Michael Flores.
就是我们刚刚说过话的那个人
That's the guy we just talked to.
他今天早上怎么不在呢
Why wasn't he there this morning?
他在联调局外勤办事处有个简会
Had a briefing at the FBI field office,
说他会晚点
said he'd be in late.
这还真巧
Oh. Well, that's convenient.
要么弗洛里斯特工是个非常幸运的人...
Either Agent Flores is one very lucky man...
要么他事先就知道袭击的事
Or he knew about the attack in advance.
我们看到弗洛里斯了
Okay, guys, we got eyes on Flores.
我想我们要去问问他
I think we're gonna go ask him.
手 把手举起来 让我能看见
Hands. Keep them where I can see them.
开门
Open the door.
关门
Shut the door.
转过身 把手放到车上
Turn around, put your hands on the vehicle.
转过身
Turn around.
这就是著名的五零特遣队的待客之道吧
There's that famous Five-0 hospitality.
这话从一个刚刚对我们撒了两次谎的人的嘴里
Oh, that's, uh, that's rich, coming from the person
说出来还挺逗的
who just lied to us twice.
我们知道那个驻点的真实情况
We know what was really going on at that station.
我们还知道亚伦·赖特为你工作
We also know Aaron Wright was working for you
而且他幸免于难
and that he got away.
-他在你们手里 -没有
- You got him? - No.
-我们希望他在你们手里 -还在找他呢
- We were hoping that you did. - Still looking for him.
他可很难追踪 和你一样
All right, he's a tough guy to pin down, just like you.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我们做了功课
Well, we did our homework.
今早你应该是在联调局的外勤办事处
You were supposed to be at an FBI field office this morning.
从安全登记上看 你根本就没去
The security logs show that you were never there.
被通知改到美国地区法♥院♥了
Got changed to the U.S. District Court.
你们怎么不去查查记录呢
Why don't you check the logs?
我们会去的 什么情况你都有对策吧
We will. You got an explanation for everything, don't you?
你为什么不帮忙解释一下这个
Why don't you do us a favor and explain this?
这是一张上个月你和
That's a photograph of you
法尔津·首格莱迪上校的照片
and Colonel Farzin Shogredhi
当时你们在伊斯坦布尔吃午饭
having lunch in Istanbul last month.
你为什么不和我解释一下 你为什么会与
Why don't you tell me why you would be breaking bread
伊朗革命卫队的高♥官♥一起吃饭呢
with a high-ranking member of Iran's Revolutionary Guard?
很奇怪啊
It's curious,
而且既然你们的目标是伊朗的导弹项目
and given that your office targets Iran's missile programs,
有可能是叛国呢
it's possibly treasonous.
你从哪弄来的那张照片
Where'd you get that photo?
我中情局的一位朋友
From a buddy of mine at Langley.
那你的朋友一定没好好看过这次行动
Well, your buddy clearly wasn't read into this op.
照片上的人 首格莱迪上校
The man in that photo, Colonel Shogredhi,
是我们最信任的双面间谍之一
is one of our most trusted double agents.
他和美国人合作已经有好多年了
He's been working the American side for years now.
明白吗 少校
You understand, Commander?
我花了五年时间
It's taken me five years
才建立起来本站的全球智能监控
to establish this station's global intelligence footprint.
你觉得我会愿意看它毁灭了吗
Do you think that I want to see it destroyed?
或者是亲眼看见我的同事出事吗
Or see what happened to my colleagues?
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
少校 我是凯警官
Commander, it's Officer Kai.
在亚伦·赖特住处守着的警官
The officers sitting on Aaron Wright's place
发现了一名企图闯入的嫌犯
noticed a suspect attempting to break in.
他们和他搏斗时 对射了几枪
When they engaged him, gunfire was exchanged.
一名警官被打中 他的情况稳定
One officer was hit. He's in stable condition.
有嫌疑人吗
And the suspect?
他死了 身上没有身份证
He's dead. No ID on him,
但鉴证组采到一枚指纹
but CSU pulled a print.
鉴证室正在处理
Lab is running it now.
结果回来了 死亡的枪手叫阿德兰·卢戈瓦
Results are back. Our dead shooter's name is Adlan Rugova.
他是名国际杀手
He's an international gun for hire
被欧洲国家通缉
wanted by authorities across Europe.
我来猜猜 他用化名进来的
Let me guess, he came in under an alias.
对 而且他不是一人来的
Correct. And he didn't travel alone.
我们查看了火奴鲁鲁机场抵达厅的监控录像
We checked CCTV at HNL arrivals and it seems Rugova
卢戈瓦有两名同伴
was accompanied by two other gentlemen.
面部识别出他们是佩特拉·萨拉莫夫
Facial rec IDed them as Petra Salamov
和安德烈·马拉 阿尔巴尼亚人
and Andre Malaj, Albanian nationals.
亚伦确认
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表