It's what I do.
我只耽误你几分钟时间
Please, it'll only take a few minutes.
不行
Yeah, that doesn't work for me.
除非你有搜查令
So, unless you have a warrant
或者你打算起诉我
or you plan on charging me with something,
否则请你离开
I'd like you to leave.
没事
All right. Fine.
我只需要拖住你一小会
I was just trying to stall you
让我的同事能翻窗户进你房♥间而已
long enough for my colleague to break into your room.
所以随便了
Whatever.
作为一个在休假的人
I got to say, for somebody who's supposed to be on leave,
你看起来一点也没让自己闲下来啊
it looks like you've been keeping yourself pretty busy.
你们两个不用再扯东扯西了
Why don't you two skip to the part where you tell me
开门见山吧
what this is about.?
-好吧 -好主意
- Okay. - Works for me.
看 这是你
All right, champ. That's you
你今天在等杰克·蒂格坐飞机到达
at HNL arrivals today, waiting for Jack Teague's plane to arrive.
我们都知道
Here's the thing, we know that Teague's
蒂格在为中国人做事
been working for the Chinese.
但是我们不知道 也想不通的是
What we don't know and we can't figure out
为什么你会在那里等他
is why you were there waiting for him.
三十年的特工生涯
30 years I gave the agency.
就因为格里尔
That's all out the window,
全部都白费了
thanks to Greer.
她这个叛徒
She's the traitor.
我就只是个附带损耗
I'm the collateral damage.
但我才不会坐以待毙
I wasn't gonna wait around for some suits
等着某些中情局特工来替我证明清白
at Langley to clear my name.
所以 你就打算自己动手 丰衣足食了
So you're, what, taking things into your own hands?
没错 我自己来调查清楚
Running my own investigation, yes.
你知道我发现了什么吗
And you know what I found out?
蒂格是我们的人
Teague's one of ours.
你说什么
Wait, what?
杰克·蒂格 他是一个双面间谍
Jack Teague has been working as a double agent,
一直在给中国人传递不实情报
feeding counterintelligence to the Chinese.
他们这几年
They've been cultivating Americans
一直在培养做情报工作的美国人
for intelligence assets for years.
等等 你们给了蒂格虚假身份
Wait a minute, you gave Teague deep cover and then you hang him
然后拿他当诱饵
out there like a carrot.
等国安部终于向他提出橄榄枝
MSS eventually recruits him,
然后你们就有了一个内线
and now you got a man on the inside
藏在中国的情报机构里
of Chinese intelligence operations.
-是这样吗 -完全正确
- Is that right? - That's exactly right.
但是你把他们的间谍网曝光之后
Except the whole thing unraveled
我的计划就被你给毁了
when you exposed their spy network.
好吧 蒂格是我们的人
All right, so Teague is one of ours.
那他为什么不直接来找我们
Well, then why didn't he just come in?
你得站在他的立场想想
You have to look at it from his point of view.
他的对接人被谋杀了
His handler's murdered.
他肯定吓坏了 他不知道
Guy's spooked. He doesn't know
他的身份是不是被揭穿了
whether his cover's been blown
也不知道该信任谁 所以我才找机会接触他
or who to trust. So I reached out.
我向他提供庇护
I offered him protection.
我找人帮了一些忙
I-I call in a couple of favors.
我还让在达拉斯的小队保护他
I get a team shadowing him on the ground in Dallas.
他们让他上了前往瓦胡岛的飞机
They put him on the plane to Oahu.
原计划是我在瓦胡岛跟他碰面
The plan is for me to meet him there,
然后带他和他的家人去安全屋
take him and his family to a safe house.
显然中国人得到了风声
Clearly the Chinese got wind of what was going on, okay,
所以他们找到机会抓走了他
and they grabbed him the one time they could.
是啊
Yeah.
在一架飞机上
On a plane.
-还是在飞行过程中 -对
- Mid-flight. - Yeah, and I have
但是我怎么也想不通中国人怎么知道的
no idea how the Chinese knew that I was bringing Teague in.
但是如果让我猜
But if I had to guess,
我觉得这件事跟格里尔有关
I would say that Greer was involved somehow.
没错 真是这样的话
Yeah, well, that would be consistent
这倒也符合她一贯的作风
with what we know about her, wouldn't it?
我们只有十二个小时的时间
The bottom line is we got about 12 hours to get Teague
在此期间必须找回蒂格
back into American hands.
不然的话 他就会被严刑拷打
That's how long it takes the Chinese to debrief him,
中国人就会知道他传递的哪些情报是错误的
find out what disinformation he's been feeding them,
并且从他那里榨取出
and, uh, extract whatever intelligence he has
所有跟美国间谍活动相关的信息
on U.S. Spy operations.
在那之后 他就会被处决
'Cause after that, he's a dead man.
我觉得
Well, we've got reason
我们可以更乐观一点
to be a little bit more optimistic than that.
我们已经派出一支小队在丛林里搜寻
We got a team on the ground in that jungle right now.
他们发现了
They've already found the kidnapper
在飞机上带走蒂格的绑匪
who grabbed Teague off the plane.
他已经死了
He's dead.
应该是蒂格制♥服♥了他 现在正在逃亡中
Looks like Teague overpowered him and is on the run.
如果运气好的话 我们可以赶在前头找到他
So, with any luck, we'll find him before the Chinese do.
还有个问题
Yeah, there's only one problem with that.
-什么 -我一听说飞机上的事情
- What's that? - As soon as I heard what happened
就马上派遣了一支搜救小队进入丛林
on the plane, I deployed a search team to the jungle.
他们直到三十分钟前还一直和我保持联♥系♥
They were in regular comms till 30 minutes ago.
但是之后再也没有消息
Since then, nothing.
丹尼 听我说 保持警惕
Danny, yeah, listen to me, be advised,
丛林里还有一支中情局特别行动小队
there is a CIA Special Activities team
他们也在寻找蒂格
in that jungle right now looking for Teague.
我们刚刚看到他们了
Yeah, we just found 'em.
都死了
They're all dead.
多少人
How many?
六个
Six of 'em.
全是特勤
All special ops.
他们是被自动武器杀死的
They were all killed by automatic weapons.
但是我唯一知道的枪
All right, and the only gun I'm aware of
就是蒂格从绑匪处拿走的九毫米手♥枪♥
is the 9mm that Teague took off the kidnapper.
丹尼 蒂格是我们的人
Danny, Teague's one of us.
我们刚才得知他是个双面间谍 不是他干的
He's a double agent. We just found out. He didn't do this.
好 那会是谁
Okay, then who did?
一定是在丛林负责接应的中国小队
There's got to be a Chinese extraction team in that jungle
他们在搜捕蒂格
hunting Teague.
我们快接近了
这边 快走
他应该在这里啊
他爬上树了
卧倒
快走
Go, go, go.
前进
Moving.
-蒂格跑了 -我去追
- Teague's running! - I got him.
蒂格跑了
Teague got away.
什么
What?
他刚才还在这里 怎么就逃了呢
He was right here. How is that possible?
我不知道 他要么是无故蒸发了
I don't know, I don't know. He either, uh, disappeared
要么是从一个三十多米高的悬崖跳下
into thin air, or he jumped off of a hundred-foot cliff into...
掉进了河里
into a river.
小朱 让杰瑞重新定位卫星监控
Jun, let's, uh, get Jerry to redirect satellite surveillance.
我们得看一下那条河流到哪里 好吗
We got to see where that river ends, okay?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你 都结束了吗
You, is this over?
现在还有其他人在寻找蒂格吗
Are there more people looking for Teague right now?
没关系 你不用说话
It's okay. You don't got to say anything.
我已经知道答案了
I already know the answer.
好的 你们要联♥系♥一下
Um, all right, let's, uh... let's have
火奴鲁鲁警局 把这片区域封锁起来
you guys rendezvous with HPD. Set up a tight perimeter.
我们不能让这个家伙逃出这片丛林
We cannot let this guy get out of this jungle.
-我们怎么处置她 -开玩笑吗
- What do we do with her? - Are you kidding me?
她可是个大礼
Her. This is-- this is a gift.
我要亲自带她去见史蒂夫 走吧
I'm taking her to Steve myself. Come on.
史蒂夫 你看起来有点慌
Steve, you look flustered.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表