第九季 第十五集
丽丽华面包店
近来可好
How was everything?
这么说吧
Let's just say
未来很长一段时间我都会记得这个汉堡
I'll remember this burger for a very long time.
你不是本地人 什么风把你吹来了
You're not from here. What brings you to the island?
就是旅游
Just visiting.
但很遗憾 我的旅程快结束了
But sadly, my travels are coming to an end.
希望你还吃得下甜点
Hope you saved room for dessert.
听说这是你们的招牌
Heard that's what you are known for here.
你最喜欢哪个 卡拉妮
What's your favorite, Kalani?
绝对是尚蒂伊蛋糕
Definitely the Chantilly cake.
每天早上新鲜制♥作♥
We make it fresh every morning.
先生 您还好吗
Sir, are you okay?
我没事的
I'll be fine.
谢谢你的卓越服务 卡拉妮
Thanks for the excellent service, Kalani.
脸朝下 趴在地上
Face down! On the ground now!
趴在地上
Get on the ground.
双手抱头
Hands behind your head.
我不明白 这人是谁
I don't understand. Who is that guy?
亚历桑德罗·维加
Alejandro Vega.
也叫魔鬼
Also known as El Diablo.
现在你能和你的孩子讲故事了
Now you have a story to tell your kids.
联调局的十大通缉犯
亚历桑德罗·维加
你刚刚招待了
You just waited on
世界上最危险的逃犯之一
one of the most dangerous fugitives in the world.
卡拉妮
Hey, Kalani.
我会回来吃蛋糕的
I'll be back for a slice of that cake.
三天后
三天后
基姆飓风可能达到
Hurricane Kim is expected to reach
每小时155英里 并伴有暴雨
155 miles an hour with torrential rains
并且情况会变得愈加严峻
that will only get worse from here.
注意安全 待在室内
So stay safe, stay indoors.
但记住
But a reminder:
如果您处在撤退区
if you're in an evacuation zone,
请撤退至指定最近的避难所
please relocate to the nearest designated shelter.
请继续关注《夏威夷新闻速报》了解最新情况
Stay tuned for further updates here on Hawaii News Now.
等等 来了
Hold on. Coming.
小伙子来了
Hey, there he is.
快进去吧 你好啊
And there he goes. Hi.
还好吗
All right?
他看起来适应得不错 对不对
He looks like he's taking this well, right?
-飓风吗 -是啊
- Oh, the hurricane? - Yeah.
他都不知道
He has no idea.
我不想用"因为遭遇了世界末日般的天气"
I didn't want to scare him with the whole "We're being evacuated
"所以我们要撤退"这种话吓唬他
because of an apocalyptic weather event" thing,
所以我就告诉他
so I just told him
爸爸需要人陪
that Daddy wanted some company
而且你有很多零食
and that you have lots of snacks.
对了 那些现在要限♥量♥供应
Right, but those, uh, are now rations,
所以他得悠着点
so he's got to take it easy.
悠着点
Take it easy!
格蕾丝来电♥话♥了
Hey, Grace called.
她说洛杉矶24度 天气晴朗
She said it's 75 and sunny in L.A.,
而且她觉得自己看见凯特·哈德森[女星]
and she thinks that she saw Kate Hudson
从冰沙店出来
walking out of a smoothie shop.
那...那挺好的
Oh, that's-that's good.
凯特·哈德森能为班级出游付账吗
Can Kate Hudson pick up the bill for the class trip?
至少我们的女儿没有危险
Well, at least our girl's out of harm's way.
是啊 我知道 但我的银行账户就不行了
Yeah, I know. Not so much for my bank account though.
不管怎样 你得先去看着他
Anyway, uh, you should go deal with him.
我差不多做好防飓风的准备了
I'm almost done hurricane-proofing the house.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
好吧 那是阁楼
All right, that's the attic.
不如你先放松下
Um, why don't you make yourself comfortable.
天气预报小姐姐在给太阳致悼词
The weather lady just basically gave the sun a eulogy,
所以还得要一会儿
so we might be a while.
我能想出度过飓风更糟的方法
Hmm. I can imagine worse ways to spend a hurricane.
是啊
Yeah.
"我们去芝加哥躲避飓风吧"
"Let's go to Chicago, get away from the hurricane."
我家人这么说 他们很聪明
That's what my family said. They're smart.
但不包括我
Oh, not me though.
我得留在这履行公民义务
I had to do my civic duty and stick around
并参与紧急救援
and help out with emergency services.
反正我挺感激的
Well, and I, for one, am grateful for it.
你也应该如此 因为把你的一堆破烂
And you should be, because hauling a load of your crap
从地下室搬上来可不是我想象中的
up from the bunker is not exactly my idea of
紧急救援 杰瑞
what emergency services is, Jerry.
听着 这也不是我的错
Look, it's not my fault
那些机构现在都没地方了
that facilities is completely overwhelmed right now,
或他们不愿意
or that they wouldn't spring for
在地下室修防洪门
flood doors in the basement.
你知道我们地下室为什么没有防洪门吗 杰瑞
Uh, you know why we don't have flood doors down there, Jerry?
因为很显然 我听说这地方从没被淹过
Because apparently, from what I've heard, it's never flooded.
从没被淹过
Never flooded!
还没 是还没被淹过
Yet. It hasn't flooded yet.
各位 你们已经搬了七趟了
Um, you guys, you're on your seventh load,
我的办公室看起来像《囤积者》中的一集
and my office is starting to look like an episode of Hoarders.
我搬进新家时都比你东西少 杰瑞
I had less stuff than this when I moved into my new place, Jerry.
说起来你的新家怎么样了
How's that going anyway, your new place?
很好 我差不多适应了
Great. Yeah. I'm pretty much settled in.
让我能有条走到办公桌的路就行
Just, like, a clear path from my desk to the door,
我就这点要求
that's all I ask for.
塔妮
Hey, Tani.
你有空吗
You got a sec, please?
谢了
Thanks.
怎么了
What's up?
我刚接到火奴鲁鲁警局的电♥话♥
All right, so I just got a call from HPD.
自从撤退指令生效后
Uh, they're spread pretty thin ever since
他们就缺人手
the evacuation orders have gone into effect,
现在他们想求助些人手 需要帮助
and they're requesting some more bodies; they need help,
所以我打算派你们过去 帮他们一把
so I'm gonna send you guys out there, okay, give them a hand.
-可以吗 -没问题
- Is that all right? - Yeah, sure.
小朱 我开车 懂吗
Joons, I'm driving, okay?
你太慢了 开到水都退了
You're slow enough as it is when it's dry out.
什么 不 我是个好司机
What? N-No. I'm-I'm a great driver.
-你开太快 她开太快 -我知道
- You speed. She speeds. - I know.
你俩都得开车
You guys are actually both gonna drive.
火奴鲁鲁警局派了两辆救援车
HPD's sending two rescue vehicles.
我想你们最好分头行动
I figured it's better splitting you guys up.
能加快搜救速度
You can cover more ground faster.
-好 遵命 -明白
- Yeah. Yes, sir. - Copy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是麦格瑞特
Yeah, it's McGarrett.
少校 我是联调局特别探员萨姆·柯林斯
Commander, this is FBI Special Agent Sam Collins.
柯林斯探员 有什么能为你效劳
Agent Collins, what can I do for you?
这事还没有公布
Well, news of this is still under wraps,
但局里最近逮捕了一名高级逃犯
but the Bureau recently apprehended a high-level fugitive:
亚历桑德罗·维加
Alejandro Vega.
恭喜 那可是大功一件
Ah, congratulations. That's a big catch.
谢谢
Thank you.
问题是他原本被安排在今天运送到
Problem is he was scheduled to be transported to a supermax
本土的一个超高警戒监狱 但由于暴风雨
on the mainland today, but because of the storm,
所有飞机都停航了
all planes are grounded.
好
Okay.
我开始有种感觉 探员
I'm starting to get the feeling, Agent,
这不是一通礼节性的寒暄电♥话♥了
that this is, uh, a little more than a courtesy call.
很遗憾 我们的安全屋在撤离区
Unfortunately, our safe house is in an evacuation zone.
所以 目前来看 在天气转晴之前
So, as of right now, Five-0's rendition facility
五零特遣队的问询室是最适合关押维加的地方
is the most secure place to hold Vega until the weather clears.
好 柯林斯探员 我不知道你是否有听说
Okay, uh, Agent Collins, I'm not sure if you heard,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表