她这样对你丈夫
she did this to your husband
就是因为空调的问题
because of something to do with her air conditioner?
这一整周有很多房♥客来找我们
We've had service people in and out all week.
空调坏的时候
Of course the tenants
房♥客当然会抱怨连天
blame the super when their AC breaks down,
但这又不是他的错
but it's not his fault.
只是机组有点老化了
The units are just old.
我觉得 还是有点极端 不是吗
To me, it still seems a bit extreme, no?
因为高温 让大家都疯了
It's the heat. It makes people do crazy things.
你们之前和班森小姐有过矛盾吗
Have you ever had problems with, with Miss Benson in the past?
完全没有 特雷西很安静
Not at all. Tracy's quiet.
她自己独居 按时付房♥租
She keeps to herself and she pays her rent on time.
她是个好房♥客
She's a good tenant.
你知道她在哪工作吗
You know where she works?
我觉得她应该没有工作
I don't think she has a job;
至少在租♥房♥♥软件上没有写出来
at least she didn't list one on her rental application.
好 她没有工作
Okay, so she has no job,
却能按时付房♥租
but she pays her rent on time.
她说她几年之前出了车祸
She said she was in a car accident a couple years ago
有保险金
and there was an insurance settlement.
我猜是因此她有足够的钱 不用去工作
I guess it was enough money where she didn't have to work.
好
Okay.
利用你们在租♥房♥♥软件上
So, using the Social Security Number
拿到的社保账号♥
you got off the rental application,
麦格瑞特
我查了一下特雷西的经济状况
I was able to run Tracy Benson's finances.
首先 没有任何保险金记录
First off, there's no record of any insurance settlement.
所以房♥租的来源她撒谎了 还有呢
So she lied about how she was making the rent. What else?
她所有的信♥用♥卡♥ 银行账户
All of her credit cards and bank accounts
都在三年前关掉了
were closed three years ago,
因为在那时候她"死"了
because that's when she died.
-什么 -再说一遍
- What? ? - Say that again.
特雷西·班森死于2015年
Tracy Benson died in 2015.
死亡证明是在新墨西哥州签发的
The death certificate was issued in New Mexico.
死亡证明
特雷西·班森
这个女人用的是一个死人的身份
This woman is using a dead person's identity.
所以她才这么迫切得从警♥察♥这脱身
Explains why she was so desperate to get away from the cops.
我们知道她躲在个岛上
We know that she's hiding out on the Island,
用着假身份
living under an assumed name,
不管她想做的是什么 都足以邪恶到
and whatever it is she's wanted for is bad enough
不在乎再加一个谋杀♥警♥♥察♥的罪名了
she didn't mind adding "Cop killer" to the list.
谢谢 杰瑞 注意防暑
Thank you, Jerry, and stay cool today.
-外面有点热 -多喝水
- It's kind of hot out. - Stay hydrated.
多喝水 杰瑞
Stay hydrated, Jerry.
不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我正在研究一个好喝死人的冰沙配方
I'm working on a killer smoothie recipe
我关注的营养版块弄来的
I got off this nutrition subreddit I follow.
料理机即将开工
About to fire up the ol' Vitamix.
很好
That's good.
看到没 所有人都把天热当回事 除了你
See? Everyone takes it seriously, except you.
-糟了 -怎么了
- Aw, crap. - What happened?
-没什么 没事 -再见 杰瑞
- Uh, nothing, I'm good. - Bye, Jerry.
对 就是这样 太好了
Oh, yeah. There she is. That's good.
什么
What?
恰好调到了最理想的"直吹腋窝"角度
Just getting the optimal "Vent to armpit" angle.
为什么不摇下窗户
Why don't you wind the window down
吹个过堂风
and get a cross-breeze going?
可能是因为现在41℃
Maybe because it's 105 degrees.
听着 我不介意
Yeah, see, I don't mind it.
我觉得热是一种心态
I-I think, uh, being hot's a state of mind.
没穿裤子的人说道
Says the man with no pants.
听着 真是我的想法 因为我们适应了
See, that's exactly my point, because we adapt,
如果身体上不行 那就心理上适应
you know, if not physically, then mentally.
-看着 我要摇... -不行
- See, watch, I'm gonna wind... ? - Do not!
想都别想开窗
Do not even think about doing that.
还有 也别习惯了开我的车
And don't get used to driving my car, either.
为什么
Why not?
麦格瑞特总开丹尼的车
McGarrett always drives around Danny's car.
-那你现在是麦格瑞特了 -我没那么说
- Oh, so you're McGarrett now? - I-I didn't say that.
天 那只是时间问题 不是吗
God, it was just a matter of time, wasn't it?
你们住在一起
I mean, you lived together,
那次一起执行海豹部队的营救任务 当然会
went on that SEAL rescue mission together. Of course.
还有更糟糕的人让我模仿
Hey, there are worse people to model myself after.
你说得对
You're right.
百分百正确
100%.
我是还叫你朱尼尔
Do I still just call you Junior,
还是现在就叫麦格瑞特·朱尼尔呢
or is it McGarrett Junior now?
好吧 如果我是麦格瑞特
Okay, then, what? If I'm McGarrett,
那你就是威廉姆斯探长
then you're Detective Williams.
行了吧 不 我才不是
Okay, no, I am not.
-看到没 你刚说话就像他 -我不像
- Yeah, see, you just sounded like him. - No, I did not.
-绝对像 -不像
- Yeah, you sure did. - No, I do not.
快点 说点他会说的话
Come on, say something he would say.
不说 换个话题
No, get out of here.
快来示范一下 快点
Give me your best impression, come on.
开你的车 闭嘴开...
Just drive the car. Shut up and drive the...
来演一下
Give me your best impression.
"你不是..."
"You're not--
"别这样 史蒂夫 你到底在干什么"
"Come on, Steve. Wh-What the hell are you doing?
"门是用来敲的 不是用来踹的"
"Huh? Doors are for knocking, not kicking down.
"狒狒"
"Baboon monkey.
"新泽西最好了 夏威夷的一切都糟透了"
"Jersey's the best. Everything about Hawaii's terrible.
"天气 沙滩"
"Th-The weather, th-the, um, the-the-the beaches,
"食物"
"The food. Oh...
"任何把菠萝放在披萨上的人"
"Anyone who puts pineapple on pizza
"都该判死刑"
should get the death penalty."
太棒了
That was good.
好了 看这个
Okay, look at this.
火奴鲁鲁警局的警报 丽丽华区域
Alert from HPD. Liliha area.
在沙乐华路329号♥有枪声 私闯民宅
Shots fired at 329 Alewa Drive. Home invasion in progress.
-走吧 -好 我们走
- Let's go. - Okay, that's us.
五零特遣队 放下武器
Five-0! Drop your weapon!
我才是那个叫你们来的人
I'm the one who called you guys!
这是我的地盘
This is my place!
闯入者在哪儿
Where's the intruder?
闯入者们
Intruders!
你们来之前我一直在拖住他们
I been holding them off until you guys arrived.
快
Let's move.
谢天谢地你们来了
Thank God you're here.
他疯了
He's crazy!
我们只是想凉快一下 仅此而已
We just wanted to cool off, that's all.
我们以为他出门了
We thought he was out of town,
可他回来了 拿枪指着我们
but he got back and he pulled a gun on us.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
好了 没事了
All right. It's okay.
我得去厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
好了 快点 出来
Okay. Come on, get out.
我刚说什么了
What did I say?!
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
立刻把枪放在屋顶上
Place it on the roof now!
除非我看到他们戴上手铐 他们所有人
Not until I see them in cuffs! All of them!
马上把枪放下
Put the gun down right now.
他们是闯进我家的人
They're the ones who broke into my property.
你们不作为 那我自己来
You won't do something about it, I will.
我不会再次警告你了
I'm not gonna warn you again.
好吗 伙计 这家伙精神错乱了
Okay, buddy? This guy's out of it.
-你这么觉得吗 -先生
- You think? - Sir?
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫朱尼尔
I'm Junior.
马♥凯♥欧
Makaio.
马♥凯♥欧 好的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表