我支持你
All right, I got your back.
不论你需要做什么 去做就好 而且要快
Whatever you need to do, just do it, and do it fast.
好 给我一小时好吗
All right. Just give me one hour, okay?
我去和莱拉谈谈 看看有什么发现
Just let me talk to Layla and see what I can find out.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 你想我陪你一起去吗
Wait. Wh-- D-- Do you want me to come?
不用 没关系的 我可以
No, it's okay. I got this.
马上就来
Just a minute.
朱尼尔
Junior, wow.
我知道好久不见了 但你说过我们应该聚聚
I know it's been a while, but you did say we should catch up.
是啊 那真的是好久以前了
Yeah, that was, uh, that was quite a while ago.
我记得是因为他当时马上要出生了
I remember because this guy was about to pop.
要不要给我介绍一下
You want to introduce me?
好啊 朱尼尔 这是小凯
Yeah, yeah, uh, Junior, this is Kai.
你好 小凯 小家伙
Hey, Kai. Hey, buddy.
你喜欢卡车吗
You like trucks?
特洛伊和我算过了 我教书赚的钱
Tory and I did the math, and after paying for daycare
可能刚好只够付日托所的费用
I'd maybe be breaking even with what I was making from teaching,
所以我想为什么要花钱让别人照顾我的孩子呢
so I figured, why pay someone else to watch my kid?
是啊 很有道理
Yeah. Well, it makes sense.
我一直知道你有朝一日会成为好妈妈
I always knew you'd make a great mom someday.
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 我得去哄凯睡觉
Uh, sorry, I need to put Kai down for his nap.
好的 好的
Yeah, of course, of course.
来吧 小家伙
Come on, little man.
睡觉时间到了
Time for some shut-eye.
我们走吧 我马上就好 我会...
Let's go. Uh, just give me one sec. Okay, I'll...
特洛伊
-刚刚不好意思 -不 没关系的
- Sorry about that. - No, no, you're okay.
话说特洛伊怎么样 他最近在忙什么
So, uh, how is Tory, by the way? What's he been up to these days?
他挺好的 他在一间修车厂找到了工作
Oh, he's good. He's got a job at a body shop.
他最近工作非常努力
He's been working really hard,
加了许多班
taking a lot of overtime and stuff.
靠一个人的收入养活一家子不容易
It's not easy supporting a family on a single income,
但我们还能凑合
but... ...we manage.
是啊 他还和以前那帮人
Yeah. He still hanging around
一起出去吗
with the same crew from back in the day?
你为什么问这个
Why would you ask that?
我不知道 你们一起有了孩子
I don't know. Y-You know, you two have a kid together.
我只是想知道他不会再让自己陷入麻烦
I just like to think he's keeping himself out of trouble.
朱尼尔 怎么回事
Okay, Junior, what is this?
你来这到底是为什么
Why are you really here?
好吧 莱拉 听我说
All right, okay, Layla, listen to me.
我需要你听好我接下来要说的话 好吗
All right, I need you to hear what I'm about to tell you, okay?
今天早上发生了一起银行抢劫案
There was a bank robbery this morning
我有理由相信特洛伊涉入其中
and I have reason to believe that Tory was involved.
-天啊你真是不可思议 -不 我...
- God, you're unbelievable. - No, no, no. All I...
-别碰我 -好的 我只想知道
- Don't touch me. - O-Okay. All I need to know
他今天早上七点到九点在什么地方
is where he was from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 this morning.
如果你是想审问我关于我男友的事
If you wanted to interrogate me about my boyfriend,
你应该早说的
you should've said so,
而不是来这里
instead of coming here
假装关心我和我的孩子
and pretending you give a damn about me and my kid.
不 莱拉 我关心你 所以我才过来
No, no, no, Layla, I care about you, okay? That's why I'm here.
因为我不想火奴鲁鲁警局
Because I don't want HPD
在你宝宝在家的时候破门而入
busting through those doors, tearing this place apart,
把这里弄得一团糟
while your baby is in the room.
所以你这是在帮我了
Oh, this is, this is you doing me a favor?
莱拉 他以前和一帮坏人混 他有案底
Layla, he used to run with a bad crew, okay? He has a record.
人是会变的 朱尼尔
People change, Junior.
你比任何人都应该更明白这点
You, more than anyone, should know that.
你想知道他今早在哪吗
Do you want to know where he was this morning?
他在工作 他在养家糊口
He was at work, providing for his family.
你自己走吧
Let yourself out.
我成功用手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔数据三角定位了
I was able to use cell tower data to triangulate
通话者的最终位置
the last position of the callers.
在银行劫案发生一小时内
Now within an hour of the bank heist,
一部一次性手♥机♥在离银行一英里发出信♥号♥♥
one burner pinged a tower within a mile from the bank.
它明显属于抢银行那伙人的其中一位
This clearly belonged to one of the crew members that hit the bank.
迈洛的手♥机♥在我们预想的地方发出信♥号♥♥
And Milo's pinged where we'd expect it, within the vicinity
就在他劫持卡尔妻子的那栋房♥子附近
of the house where he was holding Carl's wife hostage.
第三个号♥码的信♥号♥♥出现在市中心
And then this third number pinged a tower downtown.
那是犯罪主谋
There's your criminal mastermind.
是策划抢劫的人
That's the guy who planned it.
显而易见 他没有直接作案
Stands to reason he would be not involved
而是在别的地方坐在手♥机♥旁
and at some other location just sitting by the phone
等待有电♥话♥告诉他行动情况如何
waiting for a call telling him how the job went.
我也是这么想的 因为在8点41分
That's what I was thinking, 'cause at 8:41,
就在犯罪团伙逃离银行的七分钟后
seven minutes after the crew fled the bank,
他们打给了市中心的号♥码
they called the number downtown.
然后市中心的号♥码打给了迈洛
The number downtown then called Milo.
在那之后 三台手♥机♥立刻都被关机
And immediately thereafter, all three were turned off.
我们联♥系♥了夏威夷州交通部海港科
We checked in with the HDOT's Harbor Division.
已经发出了警报 但目前还没发现可疑活动
There's an alert out, but so far no suspicious activity.
如果走海港的话 他们已经消失了
Uh, if they're using the harbors, they're gone.
我同意你
I mean, I agree with you,
但我们得利用手头的线索对吗
but we got to work with the leads we got, right?
这些手♥机♥最后使用和关机的最终地点
So this last spot where the phones were last used and turned off,
我在想很有可能他们在那里丢弃手♥机♥
I'm thinking there's a good chance that's where they were dumped,
甚至卡车也是
maybe even the truck, too.
所以我们何不去火奴鲁鲁警局
So why don't we get down to HPD,
让他们派出所有待命的小组搜索那片区域
have them send all available units down there, search the area.
与此同时 我们追踪海港的线索好吗
In the meantime, let's follow the harbor lead, all right?
好
Okay.
塔妮·雷 朱尼尔去哪了
Oh, hey, Tani Rey. Where's Junior?
我想他是去调查一条
Um, yeah, I think he's just following up with a lead from
来自目击者采访的线索 他应该很快就回来
one of the witness interviews. He should be back soon.
等你看见他 跟他同步一下情况
Brief him when you see him, please.
-我会的 -谢谢
- Yeah, I will. - Thank you.
塔妮
塔妮
我是朱尼尔·雷恩斯警官 请留言...
You've reached Officer Junior Reigns. Please leave a message...
我能坐在这吗
Mind if I join?
朱尼尔 你好吗
Junior. Howzit?
我知道你今天早上抢了银行
I know you robbed the bank this morning.
我还以为这会是场愉快的叙旧呢
Here I thought this was gonna be a nice catch-up conversation.
我来带你投案
Let me take you in,
如果你合作的话
and if you cooperate
我能帮助你
I can help you.
否则
If you don't,
不会有好结果的
this won't end well.
很高兴见到你 朱尼尔
It was good seeing you, Junior.
上午9点37分
上午9点37分
官方尚未公布两位被害人的姓名
Authorities have yet to release the names of the two victims,
火奴鲁鲁银行抢劫案
但他们应该是一位银行工作人员
but they are believed to be a bank employee
和一位服务银行的运钞车公♥司♥的司机
and a driver for the armored truck company that services the bank.
劫案发生一小时后
劫案发生一小时后
没有消息表明此次抢劫案是否
No word on whether this robbery is connected
与上周在火奴鲁鲁联合自♥由♥银行的劫案有关
to the one last week at Union Liberty Bank in Honolulu.
看看鲍勃听了会怎么样 尼克
Wait till Bob hears about this, Nick.
你不应该杀死他的 太蠢了
You shouldn't have killed him. Stupid.
鲍勃什么也不会做
Bob's not gonna do anything.
"干得好" 尼克
You were real cute, Nicky.
你能别逼逼了吗 我做了我该做的事
Will you quit bitching? Okay, I did what I had to do.
本来是一场利落的行动
It was a clean score
直到你发了疯开始杀人
until you went psycho and started killing people.
-我们得手了不是吗 -还有不必要的关注
- We got the money, didn't we?! - And a load of unnecessary heat!
你们俩都消停会
Both of you, knock it off.
我同意的是抢银行
I agreed to rob a bank,
而不是作为谋杀案的同谋入狱坐牢
not do time as an accessory to murder.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表