这家伙就像个堡垒一样
Guy's got quite the fortress, huh?
看看我们能不能查到他要去哪层楼
See if we can find out what floor he's going to.
28楼
28th floor.
我们找到哈桑了
We just found Hassan.
告诉我们你都看见了什么
Okay. Tell us what you see in there, please.
有很多摄像头 生物识别进入系统
We've got loads of cameras, biometric entry system,
两个全副武装的警卫 我还可以继续说
two armed guards, I could go on.
可以说哈桑的保卫工作做得很好
Well, suffice to say, Hassan has done a bang-up job here.
这个地方守卫森严得像个铁桶
This place is gonna be one hell of a nut to crack.
我终于收到了俄亥俄州坎顿市
So, I finally heard back from Hal Walter,
最后一柱保龄球馆老板哈尔·沃尔特的回复
the owner of Last Pin bowling alley in Canton, Ohio.
谢天谢地
Thankfully,
沃尔特先生把过去每一支冠军队伍的照片
Mr. Walter has photos of every past championship team
都放在保龄球馆里展示
on display at the alley.
"靠空闲生活"队
Living on a Spare.
2009年俱乐部冠军
2009 club champions.
等等 看右边这个人
Hang on. Look at this guy here on the right.
看一下那个球
Check out that ball.
和我们从储物柜找到的是同一个
Same exact one we recovered from the locker.
他就是我们要找的人
This is our guy.
亚历山大·伍兹
Alexander Woods.
猜猜为什么他的昵称是伍迪 猜对没奖
Well, no prizes for guessing how he got the nickname Woody.
所以 这个伍迪从在坎顿打保龄球
So, our guy woody goes from bowling in Canton
变成了在瓦胡岛藏尸
to storing bodies on Oahu.
-他有本地住址吗 -现在没有
- He got a local address? -Not a current one.
根据公共记录
According to public records,
直到18个月前 也就是2017年7月
he was renting an apartment in Waimea
他一直租住在怀美亚的公♥寓♥
until 18 months ago, July 2017.
那间仓库
That's the same month
就在同一个月被租了出去
that the storage unit was originally rented.
没错 我给房♥东打了电♥话♥
Exactly. I called the landlord,
他说伍兹没打招呼就搬走了
and he says Woods moved without any notice.
只留下了一个装着现金的信封
Just left an envelope of cash
付清了他剩下的房♥租
paying off the rest of his lease.
之后他就消失了
After that, he falls off the grid.
没有公共记录
No public records,
他的名字没再出现过 什么都没有
no utilities in his name, no anything.
很奇怪 但是对于一个刚杀了人
Strange but not entirely inconsistent with the behavior
并把他的骨头留作纪念的人来说
of a man who just killed a dude
这种行为并不矛盾
and then kept his bones as a memento.
或者 也许我们把整件事想错了
Or maybe we're getting this whole thing wrong.
没有人会消失 亚当
Nobody ever vanishes, Adam.
也许没有关于亚历山大·伍兹的近期记录
Maybe the reason there are no recent records on Alexander Woods
是因为亚历山大·伍兹已经死了
is because Alexander Woods is no longer alive.
塞尔斯先生
Mr. Sayles.
生活真有趣 上个星期我们还得
Ain't life funny? Last week we'd have had to have
在哈拉瓦联邦监狱进行谈话
this conversation in Halawa Prison.
恭喜你被释放
Congratulations on your release.
根据你的档案 你刚结束了12个月的刑期
According to your jacket, you just wrapped a 12-month stint.
罪名是醉酒驾车 以及
A DUI, and as an added cherry,
持有未经许可的武器
possession of an unlicensed firearm.
我犯过错误
I've made mistakes.
但是你并没有权利骚扰我
But that doesn't give you the right to harass me.
骚扰你
Harass you?
我们只是想问你几个问题
We just want to ask you a couple questions.
什么问题
What about?
我来告诉你是什么
Here's what about.
亚历山大·伍兹
Alexander Woods.
你在北岸
You know, your old partner
开钓具商店的老搭档
from the bait and tackle shop on the North Shore.
那是个失败的生意
Well, that was a failing business.
但是正当你以为你要赔钱了的时候
But just when you thought you were about to lose your ass,
好运出现了
pow, stroke of luck.
你的搭档不见了
Your partner disappears.
因为他消失了
And with him out of the picture,
你清理了所有库存 关掉了商店
you liquidate all the inventory, you shutter the business,
事实上你收回了大部分投资
and you actually recoup most of what you put in.
提醒你一下
Knowing you,
你可能仍然拿着那笔钱里
you're probably still holding on to old Alex's share
属于亚历山大的那部分 以防他回来
of that money, I mean, you know, in case he comes back.
是他逃走了 留我一个人收拾剩下的烂摊子
He's the one that skipped town and left me holding the bag.
不是这样的
That didn't happen.
事实上 我们百分之百确定
I-in fact, we're a hundred percent certain
你杀了亚历山大·伍兹
that you killed Alexander Woods.
然后你把他的东西
Then you stuffed his belongings
和尸体塞进了储物柜
and his body into a storage locker,
因为你想 谁会记得一个没有家人
'cause you figured who's gonna miss a guy with no family,
又没有当地社会关系的人呢
no local ties?
所有人都会认为他逃走了
Everybody'd just assume that he skipped town.
但是你的运气用完了 不是吗
But your luck ran out, didn't it?
因为几个月之后
Because a couple months later,
你被逮捕了 被关进了哈拉瓦联邦监狱
you get busted, you get thrown in Halawa
然后 突然间
and then, all of a sudden,
天哪 你没法继续
oh, my goodness, you can't pay rent
给你租下的仓库付租金
on the storage unit that you rented.
这一定让你感觉很紧张 对吗
That must have been just so stressful for you, right?
因为尸体在那里 它可能会被发现
Because the body was there. It could've been discovered.
等到你出狱的时候
Yeah, and by the time you get out,
那间仓库被拍卖♥♥了
that storage locker's up for auction.
所以你只能随机应变
So you had to improvise.
你杀了两个人
You go kill two people
又在那个储物柜里放了两具尸体
and stuff two more dead bodies in that locker.
然后 你带着你老搭档的尸体逃走了
And then you skedaddle with your old partner's remains.
因为如果警♥察♥确认了那些骨头的身份
Because, well, if the police ID those bones,
所有人就会直接想到是你
well, that's gonna lead everybody straight to you.
你们有证据吗
You got any evidence?
他想要证据 我们有证据吗
Ooh, he wants evidence. Do we have evidence?
你昨天下午出海租船的
How about the credit card receipt for that boat you rented
信♥用♥卡♥收据怎么样
that you were out on yesterday afternoon?
那条船的定位告诉我们
The GPS from that boat, it tells us
昨天的旅途很短 是吗
that it was actually a short trip, wasn't it?
你驾船出海 停了十五分钟
Because you went out, you anchored for 15 minutes,
然后就把船退了回去 对吗
and then you returned it, didn't you?
你当时在干什么
What were you doing?
不用回答 我们知道
Don't answer. We know.
你知道火奴鲁鲁警局有潜水队吧
You know that the Honolulu Police Department has a dive team?
没错 天才
That's right, genius.
他们昨天潜水
And they went diving yesterday
找到了你扔到海里的一袋骨头
and found that bag of bones you dumped in the ocean.
如果这还不够的话 袋子里
And if that ain't damning enough, inside that bag
他们找到杀死伍兹的子弹碎片
they found a fragment of the bullet that killed Woods.
鉴证室正在比对弹道信息
The lab is running the ballistics right now.
现在有个问题
Here's a question.
告诉我 跟你被逮住所持有的非法枪♥支♥
Tell me, what are the chances that it matches
匹配的可能性有多大
the unlicensed gun that you were busted for?
再见 笨蛋
So long, chump.
你觉得证据充足吗
Is that enough evidence for you?
怎么样
How's it going?
如果这份地图准确
If this map is accurate,
我们其实有多项选择
then we actually have a bunch of options.
潜入和撤离点
Infil and exfil spots.
看这个 我们完全掌控另一侧
I mean, and look at this-- we got the whole other side,
这整个侧面
this entire flank.
不 史蒂夫 我是问你怎么样
No, Steve, I mean, how are you doing?
乔的死是我的错
Joe's death is my fault.
不 别这么说
No. Don't do that.
你问我 我现在告诉你
You asked, I'm telling you.
他替我挨了子弹 我却无法救他
He took a bullet for me, I couldn't save him.
如果情况相反
And had it been the other way around,
你也会替他挨子弹
you would have taken that bullet for him.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表