小朱 我们到底还剩下多少可呼吸空气
Joons, exactly how much breathable air do we have left?
如果我们把活动程度降到最低
Well, if we keep all our activity levels down to a minimum,
我估计至少还有四十分钟到一个小时
I'm guessing at least 40 minutes to an hour.
-我刚想给你打电♥话♥ 有麻烦了 -什么
- Hey, I just tried calling you. We got a problem. - What?
潜水器的定位有变化了
The GPS on the sub showed movement, right?
诺斯托罗莫的人就尝试和他们取得联♥系♥
So Nostromo's people tried to get in touch with them,
没任何回应 通讯就中断了
and-and nothing. Th-The comms just stopped transmitting.
你试着联♥系♥他们了吗
Did you try to contact them?
好几次了 什么都没有
Several times, got nothing.
在我看来他们是被劫持了
Well, sound to me like they've been jacked,
这意味着我们的人被困在那里甚至更糟
which means our guys are down there stranded or worse.
丹尼 跟我来
Danny, come with me.
卢 把海王星号♥的坐标发到我手♥机♥上
Lou, send me the coordinates of the Neptune to my phone, please.
海岸警卫队的撤离船还有多远
And how far away is that Coast Guard evac vessel?
我给他们打个电♥话♥问问
I'll hit them up and find out.
好 告诉他们我和丹尼会在
All right, tell them me and Danny are gonna meet them
潜水点和他们碰头 卢 叫他们快点
at the dive site, and, Lou, tell them to hurry.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
含氧量 0.52%
含氧量 0.52%
打扰一下 你到底是在找什么
Sorry, what are you looking for exactly?
除非有隐藏的氧气
Because unless it's a secret cache of oxygen,
我不知道你这么找有什么意义
I don't see the point in exerting yourself.
这是一个传送浮标
This is a transmission buoy.
我们可以在这里留个信息
We can put a message on it,
再把它送到水面
and then we send it up to the surface.
它会把我们的求救讯号♥发给所有应急频道
It'll broadcast our SOS to all emergency frequencies.
小朱 等有人收到讯号♥
Joons, by the time someone catches that signal
-再派人来 -我知道 孤注一掷了
- and sends a crew down... - I know. It's a Hail Mary,
但是我们最好的机会
but it's our best shot.
求救 求救
Mayday. Mayday.
我是五零特遣队的朱尼尔·雷恩斯警官
This is Officer Junior Reigns with the Five-0 Task Force
含氧量 0.22%
含氧量 0.22%
急需援助
in urgent need of assistance.
我们有六个人被困在
We are six people stranded on board
海王星一号♥水下实验室
the Neptune One underwater lab.
16点05分 我们约剩37分钟的可呼吸空气
At 1605, we have roughly 37 minutes left of usable air.
实验室坐标 北纬21度
Lab coordinates, north: 21 degrees,
26.927分
26 tack 927,
西经157度
West: 157 degrees,
62.179分
62 tack 179.
深度水下127米
Depth of 127 meters.
请联♥系♥五零特遣队
Please contact the Five-0 Task Force.
请求救援 完毕
Please send help. Over.
等等 小朱
Wait, Joons.
我去 让我去
I'm gonna go. Let me go.
不 看看你
No. Look at you.
你都站不起来了
You can barely stand up.
你看起来也不是很有劲
You don't look too hot yourself.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
含氧量 0.14%
含氧量 0.14%
谢谢
Thanks.
-我迷失方向了 -是的
- I got disoriented. - Yeah.
等我们出去了 你可以请我吃晚饭
You can get me dinner when we're out of here.
我想吃寿司
I want sushi.
好吗 那种超贵的寿司
Okay? Like, really expensive sushi.
今天早上我去看了我爸
I went to go to see my dad this morning.
真糟糕
It sucked.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
现在看来 那是我今天中最好的时光了
Turns out that's the best part of my day.
稍微慢点
Slow down a little bit.
慢点
Slow down.
定位显示你已经在实验室上方了
The GPS says you're right on top of the lab.
-停下来 -好的
- Stop. - All right.
那是海岸警卫队的船
There's the Coast Guard boat.
好的 他们应该有潜水钟
That's good. They should have a diving bell.
我和搜救队一起下去
I'll go down with the rescue team.
我们根本不知道下面什么情况
We don't even know what's going on down there.
-可能他们都死了 -别说了
- They could be dead, for all we know. - Hey, hey. Stop.
别这么说 好吗
Please don't do that. Okay?
我也很焦虑 但我们要乐观点
I'm anxious, too. We need to stay positive.
集中精力救援 别那样想
So keep your mind on the rescue and not think like that, please.
是电♥话♥在响吗
Is that the phone?
-是格罗弗 -卢
- Hey, it's Grover. - Hey, Lou.
-怎么了 -一个渔船
- What's up? - So, a fishing trawler
刚刚收到了朱尼尔的求救讯息
just picked up an SOS message from Junior.
无论如何 那孩子发出了一个信♥号♥♥
Somehow, the kid got a transmission out.
好孩子
My man.
听着 情况很糟
Look, it's bad.
他说他们要没有可呼吸的空气了
He says they're running out of breathable air.
下面有六个人
There's six of them down there.
足够呼吸37分钟
Down to 37 minutes.
不过 传输数据显示是在16:05
Only, the transmission was recorded at 1605.
那是31分钟前
That's 31 minutes ago.
他们只能呼吸六分钟了
They got six minutes' worth of air?
也就是说 当救援船到了这里
Which means, by the time that vessel gets here
并执行救援任务时 已经太迟了
and launches that evac op, it's gonna be too late.
-你在干什么 圣母 -我在算数
- What are you doing now, Beautiful Mind, huh? - I'm doing the math.
我们有两个氧气罐 都是80立方英尺的
We got two dive tanks, they're both 80s,
也就是说我们共有160立方英尺三元混合气
which means we've got 160 cubic feet of trimix, right?
这里面的气体可供人呼吸
Which breaks down to approximately
大约112分钟时间
112 minutes of breathable air.
除以下面的六个人
Divide that by the six people that are underneath this,
每个人♥大♥约有18分钟多
you got a little over 18 minutes each.
如果轮流使用 这两个氧气罐的空气
If they take turns, they should be able to ration the air
应该足以让他们撑到最后
in these two tanks and make it last
等到海岸警卫队带着更多氧气来了
when the Coast Guard gets here with more air.
那太好了 但是氧气罐在这里 所以我猜
That's great, but the tanks are up here, so what I imagine is,
你要带着它们潜下去
you're gonna swim those tanks down there?
怎么 你有更好的主意
What, you got a better idea?
没有 -打给海岸警卫队
No. - Call the Coast Guard,
告诉他们要到这里来
tell that vessel they need to be here--
他们只有18分钟时间
they got 18 minutes to get here
而且要给下面的人多带点氧气
and get more air down to these people.
你数学不好吧
Your math is goofy, okay?
你不得自己用点氧气吗
You got to use some of the air yourself,
你得潜到那么深的地方 把氧气罐留下
you got to go down there, you're gonna leave the tanks,
再回来 你怎么办
come back up, what about you?
你从哪弄来氧气
What about your air, huh?
丹尼 那些人能生存下来的最后机会
Danny, the best chance of survival for these guys
就是我不用这氧气罐潜下去
is if I free-dive these tanks down, okay?
现在我有这两个氧气罐的重量
Now, I got the weight of the tanks.
它们会让我潜得快点
It's gonna help get me down there.
理想情况是 我有一本指南
Ideally, I'd have some kind of guideline, but I don't.
你为什么不用锚放下去
Why don't you use the anchor?
锚不可能放到130米深的地方 丹尼
There's no way the anchor's gonna reach 130 meters, Danny.
你也不可能潜到130米啊
There's no way you're gonna make 130 meters, either.
我们现实点吧
Let's just be real for a second.
你到那之后
You go down there,
你知道你得换换气吧
you're gonna have to hit a little bit of air, you know?
然后呢 你浮上来的时候真的不会爆♥炸♥吗
Then what? How are you not gonna explode when you come back up?
我会在上浮的时候把气吐掉的
I'm gonna exhale all of it on the ascent.
听着 如果我回到船上的时候 肿得像土豆
But listen, if I get back to this boat and I look like a potato,
你得在十分钟内把我放进高压氧舱里 好吗
you got ten minutes to get me to a hyperbaric chamber, all right?
帮我个忙 把那个搬过来
Do me a favor, drag this over here.
快点
Come on.
史蒂夫
Steve...
别动员演讲 再说你说得也不好
No pep talks. Besides, you suck at them.
谢谢
Thank you.
含氧量 0.05%
含氧量 0.05%
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表