我们才刚刚开始
And we're just getting started.
这些人在五个不同城市
All right, these guys have got locations
选好了地点
in five different cities--
也就是说有成千上万名潜在受害者
which means thousands of potential victims--
而且随时可能爆♥炸♥
and it's going down any minute.
问题是我们不知道在哪里
Yeah, but the problem is, we don't know where.
聊天记录呢
What about the chat?
他们在聊天时提到过目标地点吗
Do they name any targets in the chat?
马上重新查看
Scrolling back through it now.
那里 一个文件链接
There-- a link to a document
文件名《烟花购物清单》 打开它
called "Fireworks Shopping List." Open that.
烟花购物清单
就是它 这份文件列出了所有五个目标
Yahtzee. This doc lists all five targets.
火奴鲁鲁的目标是威利利社区活动中心
Honolulu's target is Wailele Community Center.
威利利社区活动中心
那里至少有几百个孩子
There's got to be at least a couple hundred kids there.
杰瑞 马上将其他袭击目标
Jerry, get FBI and local PDs
通知给联调局和当地警局 马上去办
to those other targets right now. Do that right now.
朱尼尔 通知火奴鲁鲁警局封锁周围区域
Junior, call HPD. Have 'em set up a perimeter
-我们去阻止炸♥弹♥犯 格罗弗 -明白
- while we intercept the bomber. Grover... -Got it.
我给活动中心打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call the center.
通知他们从后门开始疏散
I'm gonna have 'em start evac from the back.
很好 格罗弗 朱尼尔 你们跟我走
All right, good. Grover, Junior, you guys are with me.
快走 杰瑞 我要你监控那里
Let's go. Jerry, I want eyes on that place.
明白吗 接入他们的安保系统
You understand? Dig into the security system.
保持通讯 把你看到的告诉我
Comm up. Let me know what you see.
收到
Copy that.
威基基 威利利社区活动中心
威基基 威利利社区活动中心
各位 一辆货车停在北部入口
Guys, I got a van parked by the north entrance.
有动静
Okay, we got movement.
是罗素
It's Russell.
重复 嫌犯到达现场
Repeat, suspect is on site.
少校 我们有麻烦了
Commander, we got a problem.
看起来罗素拿着手握式引爆器
Looks like Russell's got a grip detonator.
给我
Give it to me!
开枪
Take the shot!
不行
I can't!
嫌犯倒下 请求靠近 重复 嫌犯倒下
Suspect is down. Approach. Repeat, suspect is down.
请求拆弹小队以及立刻撤离
Request bomb squad and immediate evac.
小心
Careful.
小心
Careful.
快走 快走
Keep moving! Keep moving!
好了
All right.
他们只需要
Well, it should only take 'em,
大概二十分钟就能拆除炸♥弹♥
I don't know, about 20 minutes to defuse the bomb.
你可以放松点
So you can relax.
但是别太放松
Well, don't relax.
我看过你打橄榄球
Look, I've seen you play football, so, uh,
现在可别出现手滑的状况
don't go all butterfingers on us now.
大家都去公园了
Everyone's headed down to the park.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
每个人都时不时地需要家乡人
Every now and then, a brother needs his local.
如果你是来听我倾诉的话
Look, man, if you came down here for me to spill my guts,
你得在这里待很久
then you're gonna have to settle in,
因为这是个很长的故事
'cause it's a long story.
1988年6月
June 1988.
我的一个表哥在伊利诺伊州贝尔维尔市区
One of my cousins was graduating from high school
高中毕业
down in Belleville, Illinois,
我们家的人♥大♥多住在南伊利诺伊州
in Southern Illinois where most of my family's from.
于是...
And...
我开车去参加
I'm driving.
在开了大概五六小时后
After about five or six hours,
我肚子饿得咕咕响
my stomach started growling,
告诉我 我得吃点东西了
telling me I needed to put something in it.
所以我从第一个出口下了高速
So I took the first exit I could.
进了伊利诺斯州的埃尔克哈特镇
Entered a town called Elkhart, Illinois,
找到了一家路边的小咖啡馆之类的店
and found a roadside little divey cafe or whatever.
买♥♥了点东西吃
Get myself something to eat.
现在 我说句开场白
Now, let me preface this by saying--
鉴于你不知道埃尔克哈特镇 我就说...
since you don't know about Elkhart, Illinois, I assume--
那就是小乡村
that it is the country.
而且我指的是穷乡僻壤的那种乡村
And I'm talking country, country-ass country.
像是被留在旧时光的乡村
Like time warp country.
所以 当然
So, of course, when, uh,
当我这样的人走进那家小咖啡馆时
this face goes into that, uh, that little divey cafe,
两个坐在吧台边上的男人
I get more than a few sideways looks
都拿侧眼看我
from the two good ol' boys sitting at the bar.
我并不在意这个 也不是第一次见到
Didn't bother me. Nothing I hadn't seen before.
我就是直接坐下来点餐 然后开始吃
Just sat down, ordered my food, and started eating.
但没过多久
But, um, not long after I did,
一对夫妻走了进来
a couple walked in.
黑人夫妻
Black couple.
直到今天 我都不知道
And, um... till this day, I have no idea
为什么那两个狗♥娘♥养♥的乡巴佬不选我动手
why them two redneck sons of bitches chose them instead of me,
而选了他们
but they did.
因为 等他们一坐下来
Because as soon as they sat down--
我指
and I mean as soon
他们坐下来的瞬间
as they sat down,
那两个男人就从凳子上起身
them two good ol' boys got off their stools
径直走向他们
and went right for 'em.
其中一个说了些难听的话
And one of them said something that...
我都没法复述
...I cannot repeat.
当那些事情发生的瞬间
Moments like that happen, man, and...
你就知道事情的发展
you know what's coming;
我胳膊上的汗毛竖立
hairs on your arms stand up,
浑身战栗
you get tense all over your whole body.
感觉勃然大怒
You feel... your anger just welling up.
双耳发烫
The blood rushes to your ears
就像有人用火柴在耳朵下烤一样
and it feels like somebody just set a damn match to them.
我一听到那些话
I heard those words
我立刻就想介入这场对话
and I immediately found a desire to join the conversation.
所以我走过去
So I went over there.
我们三个就打了起来
And... the three of us just went at it.
就像野兽
Like animals.
在那家店里起的争执
And what started on the inside of that place
发展到了室外 到了停车场
spilled into the outside, in the parking lot.
他们打得我鼻青脸肿
And them boys gave me an ass whupping
我也打得他们鼻青脸肿
and I gave them one, too.
但 他们是两个人
But, uh, it was two of them.
所以当警♥察♥来了之后
So... when the cops showed up,
我不耻于说我当时一点也不担心
I am not ashamed to say that I was not upset.
我也被打得都是肿块 瘀伤和伤口
I had my share of lumps and bruises and blood.
但是最严重的伤口就是
But the thing that stood out the most from that is...
断了一根手指 就是这根
breaking a finger. Same finger right here.
所以当我出现在表哥的毕业典礼上时
So I showed up at my cousin's graduation
看起来就像参加了一场斧头战
looking like I had been in a hatchet fight
而且是除了我所有人都有斧头的那种
and everybody had a hatchet but me.
指头被临时夹板固定住
Fingers taped together with a makeshift splint
夹板是我用从便利店买♥♥的思高牌胶带做的
made out of Scotch tape that I picked up from a Shop 'n Save.
我很遗憾你经历过这些 卢
I'm really sorry you went through that, Lou.
谢谢 哥们 我...
I appreciate that, man. I-I...
但是够搞笑的 我没真的...
Funny enough, though, I don't really...
我在这真没怎么想起过这件事 你知道吗
I don't really think about it as much here, you know?
这个地方有很大的不同 而且...
This place is-is certainly much different, and, um...
这里也不会有那样的事
things like that don't happen.
跟你说 兄弟
I tell you, man,
我没法将这件事完全抛诸脑后的原因
this damn... this damn finger is the reason
就是这根见鬼的手指
why I can never put it completely out of my mind.
因为一个小时前下雨了
Because an hour before it rains, and it...
手指的疼痛让我回想起那个噩梦 我...
this damn finger takes me right back to that nightmare. I...
而在你的故乡小岛上经常下雨
And it rains a lot on this island of yours.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表