Right. If they didn't get sucked into the jet on the way out.
我们能否考虑下
Can we just take into consideration for a second
那一跳的操作难度
the difficulty of that jump?
能做到的人寥寥无几
There's very few people that could have pulled that off.
所以这人是谁 他必须...
So who's this guy? He had to, uh...
他得先通过安检
he had to go through security.
也得有张机票 对吧
He had to have a ticket, right?
没人知道他是谁
Nobody knows who he is.
他们以为他是空警
They thought he was the air marshal.
他曾坐在空警的位置上
He was sitting in the air marshal seat.
但是被分配到这个航♥班♥的空警根本没上飞机
But the air marshal assigned to the flight never made it
因为他已经死了
onto the plane on account of he's dead.
几小时前 在他达拉斯的房♥子里发现了尸体
Found his body in his house in Dallas a couple hours ago.
所以这个人
Okay, so this guy's
利用空警的身份逃过了安检
using the marshal's credentials to bypass security.
这也解释了他怎么会有枪
That explains how he got the gun
和飞机上的爆♥炸♥了
and the explosives on board the plane.
为什么 为什么要这么麻烦
Why? Why-why go through all that trouble?
对吧 为什么不等那个人着陆
Right? Why not wait till the guy lands,
停车然后把他放到你的后备箱
pull up in your car, put him in your trunk?
对 但是我们得假设
Yeah, but we got to assume that
执行这个计划的人是出自某种原因的
whoever executed this plan did so for a reason.
我是说 他们应该是确认了
I mean, they had to have figured
这是他们活捉这个人的最佳机会
that this was their best shot at grabbing this guy alive.
所以受害者是什么人
So, what's up with the victim?
受害者是杰克·蒂格
Our victim is Jack Teague.
他是得州普莱诺的一个系统分♥析♥师
He's a systems analyst from Plano, Texas.
他在那里的某家电♥信♥巨头工作
He works at one of those big telecoms they got out there.
那边是他的妻子和女儿
That's his wife and daughter over there.
据他妻子说
According to the wife,
他们只是想来这里
all they wanted to do was come out here
住在希尔顿度一周假
to spend a week at the Hilton.
真是个精彩的假期开场啊
That's a nice start of a vacation.
我可以认为她对事发原因一无所知吗
Can I presume she has no idea why this happened?
对 而且我相信她
None. And I believe her.
据这个女人说 她丈夫是顾家的男人
According to this woman, her husband's a family man.
好丈夫 在这个岗位上工作了十多年
Good husband. Been working at his job more than ten years.
他甚至还会在周末训练他女儿的足球队
The guy even coaches his daughter's soccer team on the weekend.
所以你怎么看
So what do you think?
一个抓错人的大案子还是怎样
A big case of mistaken identity or what?
有可能
Yeah.
或者杰克·蒂格身上
Or there's a whole bunch
还有很多我们不知道的事情
we don't know about Jack Teague.
做得好 新人们
Well done, recruits.
如果你们的目的是污染案发现场
If your intention was to botch the crime scene,
确保那些证据在法庭上不被认可
make sure any evidence is not admissible in court,
那你们真是非常出彩
that was some top-notch work.
现场污染
Scene contamination.
我们怎么说手套的
What did we say about gloves?
用它
U-Use them?
使用手套
The use of gloves
不能保证就没有污染
does not guarantee that there will not be contamination.
手套本身也可能被污染
Gloves themselves may become contaminated
可能是通过接触一些液体
through touching fluid,
血液 甚至是些容易被忽略的小动作
blood, and through some not so obvious means,
比如说皮尔森的挠挠鼻子
like scratching your nose, Pearson,
或者是奥琳娜在把凶器装进袋子前的喷嚏
or sneezing just before you bag the murder weapon, Olina.
任何法学专业出身的公设辩护律师
Any public defender straight out of law school
都能让本案横生变数
gets this case tossed,
也就是说我们得放走一个杀人犯
which means we have to let a murderer go
因为你们二位的草率
because you two were sloppy.
好 今天就到这里
Okay. That's enough for today.
雷小姐
Ms. Rey.
回到犯罪现场了
Back at the scene of the crime.
请
Please.
进来
Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
意识到这不只是一点尴尬
Realize this is more than a little awkward.
就帮我个忙好吗
Just do me a favor, all right?
如果你要再打一拳 别打脸
If you're gonna throw another punch, just avoid the face.
我已经丢过脸了
I had a crown replaced.
我知道我之前说过了
I know I've said this before,
但我 我真的很抱歉
but I'm-I'm truly sorry for that.
在我看来
Well, from where I'm standing,
这也算是一步非常明智的职场飞跃
it seems like a pretty smart career move.
让你自己被学院开除
Get yourself booted out of the academy,
却得到了五零特遣队的青睐
land a job with Five-0.
这两件事之间
There were a couple weeks in between
我当过几周的救生员
where I did some lifeguarding.
我只能一边吃泡面 一边反思自己的错误
You know, I, uh, ate some ramen and reflected on my mistakes.
所以 有什么事吗 雷小姐
So, what can I do for you, Ms. Rey?
这有些疯狂
This is crazy.
我演练过该怎么说
I was practicing what I was gonna say the whole way over here,
但当我此刻站在你面前...
and now I'm standing in front of you and...
好 我要说了
Aah, okay. I'm just gonna say it.
凯奥队长 我...
Captain Keo, I, uh...
我需要你的帮助
I need a favor from you.
而且是帮个大忙
And it's a big one.
我明白全世界我最不该求助的对象
And I realize you are the last person on the planet
就是你
I should be asking.
但...你是我唯一可以信任的
But... y-you're the only person that I can trust.
对
Right.
我需要你对一把枪进行弹道分♥析♥
I need you to run ballistics on a gun
来看看它是否会在开放案件中找到匹配
to see if it comes back to any open cases, and...
我希望这次分♥析♥没有正式记录
I need it done off the books.
据我所知 麦格瑞特少校可不是一个
Well, from what I understand, Commander McGarrett isn't really
对记录要求严苛的人 不是吗
a stickler for the books, is he?
所以你为什么找我
So why do you need me?
麦格瑞特是不能知道这件事的人
McGarrett's the one person that can't know about this.
继续说
Go on.
我对这把枪有很多疑问
I have a hunch about the gun in question.
而且如果我是对的 这可能会牵连
And if I'm right, it could incriminate
麦格瑞特很亲近的人
someone who's really close to McGarrett.
如果我错了
If I'm wrong,
我和他 以及队里所有人的关系
it will completely destroy my relationship with him
就全部完蛋了
and everybody else on the team.
你比任何人都了解我陷入了多大的困境
You know more than anyone else how badly I messed up here.
还有我有多幸运能加入五零特遣队
And how lucky I am to have a job with Five-0.
除了我弟弟
Aside from my brother,
这些人是我为数不多的家人
these people are the only family that I have.
我不能冒险失去他们
And I can't risk losing them.
你想知道为什么
You want to know why
你在我班里的时候 我对你异常严苛吗
I was so tough on you when you were in my class?
因为你是我所有学生里最棒的
It's 'cause you were the best damn student I ever had.
所以事情变成这样 我才那么失望
That's why I was so disappointed with how things turned out.
在这件事之前你就认识我
You know me before all this happened.
我相信你甚至了解我是什么样的人
And I trust that you know the kind of person that I am.
你看 你告诉我你已经变了
See, y-you tell me you've changed,
但你现在又过来
but you're coming here now,
要求我为你徇私枉法
you're asking me to bend the rules for you.
不 我是让你帮我做正确的...
No, I'm asking you to help me do the right...
你本可以成为一个杰出的警♥察♥
You could have been a great cop.
但相反
But instead,
你考试的时候作弊
you're a woman who cheated on her test
打了自己的教官
and punched her instructor.
你总是违反规则 雷小姐
You're a rule breaker, Ms. Rey.
也许对你来说无所谓 对五零特遣队也是
Now, that may be okay for you, for Five-0,
但这不是我做事的原则
but it is not the way I do things.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能帮你
I can't help you out.
好吧
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表