I don't want to talk about it.
如果你要给出愚蠢的意见的话 我就不谈
I mean, certainly not if you're gonna give your stupid opinions.
如果你安静下来 我就告诉你发生了什么
You want to be quiet, I'll tell you what happened.
你知道我该怎么安静下来吗
You know what would help with that?
让我吃东西 你看 如果我在吃东西
If I was eating. So, see, if I'm eating,
我嘴巴里有食物 我就没法说话了 对吧
there's food in my mouth, I can't really talk, right?
所以我得拿食物贿赂你让你闭嘴
Oh, oh, so I got to, I got to bribe you to keep quiet?
我才不称其为贿赂
I don't call it a bribe.
我称其为煎饼
I call it pancakes.
行吧
Fine.
要加香蕉
With bananas.
还要一些巧克力屑
And some chocolate chips.
你几岁 五岁吗
What are you, five?
为什么你房♥子一股除臭剂的味道
Why does your house smell like deodorant?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表