因为你太害怕去发现结果
because you were too afraid to find out?
哈尔
Hal.
我所知道的
All I know
就是当我陷入谷底时
is that when I hit rock bottom,
一些朋友
some friends
递给我一条救生索
handed me a lifeline
我抓住了它
and I took it.
这是我做过的最好的决定
And it was the best decision I ever made.
听着 假如我要把
Okay, look, if I'm gonna stash
数百万赃款藏起来
millions of dollars in dirty cash,
我肯定会想找一个安全的地点 没错吧
I'm gonna be wanting a location that's secure, right?
这地点要容易进入 储存空间大 要安全
That has easy access, good storage, good security.
狗都不会去挖的一个地方
Somewhere your dog wouldn't dig it up.
对 我搜查了格林一家的财产状况
Right, well, I went through the Greenes' financials.
除了他们的主要住所
Aside from their primary home,
他们在岛上还有四处房♥产
they own four properties on the island:
凯卢阿的一座海滩别♥墅♥
a beachfront estate in Kailua,
哈力考维拉大厦里的一个豪华公♥寓♥
a luxury condo on Halekauwila Place,
停在阿♥拉♥威♥海♥港的一艘游艇
a yacht that's docked in Ala Wai Harbor
还有纳瓦街上的一个农场风两卧
and a ranch-style two-bedroom on Nahua Street.
听着 我觉得钱可能就藏在
Look, I'm thinking the money could be stashed
这些地点的某一处或某几处
at one or more of these locations,
丹尼 你带着塔妮
so, Danny, why don't you grab Tani,
去搜查最后一处和海滩别♥墅♥
hit the last one and the beach house.
这两处离得很近
They're in close proximity.
我每天都开车经过那个公♥寓♥
I drive by that condo every day.
你和卢去搜查公♥寓♥
You and Lou hit the condo.
我去搜查那个游艇
I'm gonna hit the docks, all right?
我去把车开进来
I'll back the truck in.
五零特遣队 放下你们的武器
Hey! Five-0! Drop your weapon!
不 起来
No! Get up.
起来
Get up!
你们得救他
You have to save him.
退后
Back away.
退后 跪好
Back a... Stay on your knees.
我要在三十分钟内把钱送给那些家伙
I have 30 minutes to deliver this cash to these guys,
否则他们...就会杀了我的孩子
or they... they're gonna kill my kids,
唯一知道他们在哪里的人就是他
and the only person who knows where they are is him.
我比对了死去的枪手
So I ran our dead shooter.
他叫塞缪尔·韦德
His name is Samuel Wade,
他曾在杰克逊州立监狱蹲过
and he did time at jackson State Prison.
杰瑞 我们得立刻
Look, Jerry, we got to find
找到剩下的团伙成员
the rest of this guy's crew right away.
他们绑♥架♥了乔瑟琳的孩子 正等着赎金
They're holding Jocelyn's kids for ransom right now,
我们得在25分钟内赶到 明白吗
and-and we got 25 minutes to get there, you understand?
这就查
On it.
好 查到了
Okay, here we go.
韦德昨天飞到火奴鲁鲁 租了辆车
Wade flew into HNL yesterday and rented a car.
订单跟另一张单关联
The reservation was linked to another.
两辆都是休旅车 新型通用育空和路虎揽胜
They're both SUVs, a late-model gMC Yukon and a Range Rover.
-育空在这里 -好 租车公♥司♥
- The Yukon's here. - Okay, well, rental car companies
一般都会在车上安装汽车追踪系统
usually put vehicle recovery systems in their cars,
所以我会联♥系♥他们找到路虎揽胜的具体♥位♥置
so I'll reach out and find the Range Rover's exact location.
一旦查到 立刻发信息给我们
The second you do-- the second-- text us
和其他队员 好吗
and the rest of the team, okay?
情况怎么样 我们只剩二十分钟
Okay, what's happening? We have, like, 20 minutes.
冷静 好吗 等事情结束了
Relax, okay? Hey, I-I'm gonna... I'm gonna arrest you
我会以谋杀罪逮捕你
for murder when this is all over,
但现在我们得先处理你孩子的事
but right now we got to deal with your kids.
我有孩子 我经历过你现在的情形
I got kids. I've been right where you are,
我明白你的感受
so I understand how you feel.
你先别去想它 你需要冷静
You got to put that aside, you need to relax,
你帮我们找你的孩子 好吗
and you're gonna help us find your kids, okay?
深呼吸 冷静
Take a breath, relax.
杰瑞找到位置了
Jerry got a location.
好 我们去找你的孩子吧
All right, let's find your kids.
好吧
Okay.
下车
Get out.
-你迟到了 -就两分钟
- You're late. - By two minutes.
被枪抵着 开车有点难
It's kind of hard to drive with a gun in your ribs.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
去拿
Get it.
韦德
Wade.
走吧 哥们 怎么...
Let's roll, brother. What the...
没事了 孩子们
Hey, everything's okay, all right, guys?
我来了
I'm here.
你们的妈妈也在 她没事
Your mom's here. She's safe.
一切都会没事的 好吗
Everything's gonna be okay, all right?
你们没事吧
You okay?
都过去了 孩子们 都过去了
It's all over, kids. It's all over.
妈妈 过来
Mama, come on.
没事 没事 没事
Okay, okay, okay.
这里看起来很漂亮
This place looks so beautiful.
我很高兴你把我帮忙搬的箱子都整理好了
I'm glad you finally unpacked all the boxes I helped you move.
你是说你的人帮我搬的那些箱子吗
You mean those boxes your guys helped me move?
-我监督 -是的
- Supervisor. - Yeah.
谢谢你之前的建议
Thanks for that advice earlier.
那是我需要的
I needed to hear it.
我很荣幸
Anytime.
各位...
Hey, everyone, um...
你们都知道我过去一年经历了什么
You guys all know, uh, what I've been through this past year.
以前我从没...
You know, at times, I-I've never...
我从没感到那么孤单
I've never felt so alone.
清楚意识到
Been so aware of
我的生活缺了什么
what's missing in my life.
厌倦了满肚子都装着悲伤
Been so sick to my stomach with sadness.
然后
And then,
当我以为我失去了整个家...
just when I thought I lost my whole family...
我抬头发现你们都在那里
I looked up, and you were all there.
你们使我...使我感到我是有归属的
And you made me... you made me feel like part of something.
使我意识到 我不孤单
Made me realize i'm-I'm not alone,
我有家人
that I-I do have family.
我只是想向你们说谢谢
I just want to tell you thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬你 兄弟 敬亚当
To you, buddy. To Adam.
敬亚当 干杯
To Adam. Cheers.
我现在可以吃了吗
Can I eat now?
失陪 各位
Excuse me, guys.
哈尔 你到了吗
Hal. Hey, did-did you get there?
一切安好吗
Is everything okay?
是的 我很好 但这里有个人
Yeah, I'm fine, but there's someone here
要跟你说话
who wants to talk to you.
谢谢你送我的外公回家
Thank you for sending my pop-pop home.
不客气
You're welcome.
亚当 我不知道该如何报答你
Adam, I don't know how I'll ever repay you.
你对我的帮助
You've already helped me
超出你的想象
more than you can ever know.
保重 哈尔
You take care, Hal.
你也是
You, too.
小朱 当你说我们要在沙滩
Joons, you know, when you said that we would be spending
度过早晨 我以为你说的是
the morning on the beach, I thought we'd actually be,
我们会躺在沙滩上
you know, like, lying on it.
你可以先消停吗 我们快到了
O-Okay, well, will you stop now, okay? We're nearly there.
我们要干什么
Wh-What are we doing?
为什么一定要在这片沙滩
Why does it have to be this specific patch of sand?
我们甚至...
What are we even...
梦幻美人鱼冒险
小朱 你不是吧
Joons, you did not.
你不是吧
You did not.
不 天哪
No! Oh, my God!
小朱 现在别逗我
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表