第九季 第七集
1941年12月6日 瓦胡岛
1941年12月6日 瓦胡岛
你能帮帮忙吗 米尔顿
Would you do something, Milton, please?
是你在开车啊 你想让我♥干♥什么
You're the one driving. What exactly would you like me to do?
我不知道 或许你该回击 回击
I don't know, shoot back, maybe. Shoot back, huh?
好吧 你直说我照办
Okay, just say so and I'll do it.
请回击 米尔顿
Shoot back, please, Milton.
枪法真好啊 探长
Some crack shooting, Detective.
开稳点 妈的
Hold it steady, damn it.
现在你把他惹毛了
Now you're just pissing him off.
你觉得你能做得比我好吗
You think you can do any better?
不 我绝对可以比你做得好
No, I'm positive I could better,
不过你的车技
but you're even worse at driving
比你的枪法还烂
than you are at shooting that gat.
靠近点
Hey, get closer.
-我要打爆他的轮胎 -行行行
- I'm gonna shoot out his tires. - All right, all right, all right.
随便你想干什么 速战速决
Do whatever you're gonna do, but make it quick.
唐人街
唐人街
谢谢
Oh... thank you.
-还好吗 -很好 谢了
- You good? - Yeah, good. Thanks, man.
怎么样 哥几个 你们这有什么
What do you say, fellas? What you got here--
剩饭剩菜
"Hoo-doovers"?
跟你说 下一次
I'll tell you what-- next time,
你自己拿盘吃的 好吧
you should get yourself a plate of food, all right?
开玩笑的 尝尝南瓜花
No, I'm-I'm kidding. And try the squash blossoms, all right?
-很不错 -不好意思 过来
- They're very good. - Excuse me, come here.
那人的盘子怎么回事 都堆成这样了
What's with the guy's plate? It was piled like this.
怎么回事 他的最后一餐了吗
What is this, the last supper for this guy?
他只是喜欢这些吃的
He's enjoying the food.
-喜欢这些吃的 -对
- Enjoying the food? - Yeah.
这要了我们俩的命了 试营业要把我们毁了
This is killing us, the soft opening. It's destroying us.
-你说什么呢 -就是告诉你一声
- What are you talking about? - Just so you know, okay?
龙虾和牛肉 为什么
And the langoustines and the veal, why?
为什么有龙虾和牛肉
Why langoustines and veal?
因为就该这样啊
That's what this is all about.
丹尼 这整件事
Danny, this whole event
就是要告诉人们咱们是要干什么
is to show people what we're doing here
我们都提供什么吃的
and what-what we're gonna cook.
大家都开开心心的
Everybody has a great time.
再说了 他们是警♥察♥ 他们配得上最好的
Besides, these guys are cops, they deserve the best.
我们有时候也该赚点钱 不是吗
We-we deserve to make some money at some point. Do we not, huh?
我去拿点喝的
I'm-I'm going to have a drink.
可能会喝多
I might get drunk.
-史蒂夫 -杜克
- Steve. - Duke.
给你介绍这位
Just wanted to introduce you to someone.
这位是米尔顿·库珀 退休的火奴鲁鲁探长
This is Milton Cooper. Retired HPD detective.
库珀先生 您好 很高兴认识你
Mr. Cooper, how do you do? Good to meet you.
叫我米尔顿
Please, Milton.
米尔顿 幸会 米尔顿
Milton it is. Good to meet you. Milton.
他碰巧也认识你的爷爷
And he also happens to know your grandfather.
-真的吗 -天哪 就像回到了过去
- Really? - God, it's like going back in time.
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
你和他简直一模一样
You-you look just like him.
-真的吗 -我听说你和他在性格上像
- Really? - And I hear you're even more like him in spirit.
我就当成极大的赞赏了 先生 谢谢
Well, I take that as a-as a great compliment, sir. Thank you.
-想回去了就来叫我 -好
- Just tell me when you want to leave. - Yeah.
我和你爷爷是最好的朋友
You know, your grandfather and I were best friends.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
看见你带着警徽 他一定会非常骄傲
He'd be so proud to see you wearing a badge.
我们之前一直都在说要当警♥察♥
You know, all we used to talk about was becoming detectives.
等等 我祖父 他想当警♥察♥
Wait a minute, my grandfather, he wanted to be a cop?
对 这是他的梦想
Oh, yeah. That-that was, that was the dream
直到1941年12月7日 那天 一切都变了
until December 7, 1941, when it... it all changed.
我经常想起他
I think about him a lot.
会想如果那天他没有死 会发生什么
You know, what might've been if he hadn't lost his life that day.
我加入了火奴鲁鲁警局
I joined the HPD.
但这都是因为那些
But that was because of all of the people
牺牲了自己生命的人
that sacrificed their lives.
就像你的祖父
Just like your grandfather.
任职这么多年
All those years of service--
就是为了纪念他
I did it to honor him.
这...
That's, uh...
米尔顿 这 这太不可思议了
Milton, that's... that's incredible.
-我不知道该说些什么 -知道吗
- I don't know what to say. - You know,
我知道要见你的时候
when I knew I was gonna meet you,
我把这个翻出来了
I dug this out of storage.
它属于你的祖父
It belongs to your grandfather.
上面甚至也是你名字的缩写
It's even got your initials on it, too.
对 的确
Yeah, it does.
这里面 有一些秘密
You know, inside, there's a bit of a mystery.
这是张阿平最后的未解悬案
It's the last unsolved case of Chang Apana.
张阿平
The Chang Apana?
火奴鲁鲁警局的传奇警探
The legendary HPD detective,
张阿平
Chang Apana.
我和你祖父对此非常着迷
Your grandfather and I were obsessed.
我们之前会在周末聚在一起
We used to get together on the weekends,
看看能不能破了这件案子
see if we could crack the case.
我们觉得这对成为一名探长来说
We thought it would be good, you know, practice
是很好的练习
to became detectives.
现在我要把这个留给你了
Now, I'm gonna leave this with you, because,
因为 或许你比我们运气更好
uh, maybe you'll have better luck than we did.
怎么样
How 'bout that?
我会珍惜的 米尔顿
I'm gonna treasure this, Milton.
太谢谢你了
Uh, thank you so much.
我忘不掉这件事 你太像他了
I can't get over it. You look so much like him.
-别着急 -你也是 先生
- Take it easy. - You, too, sir.
麦格瑞特家
麦格瑞特家
本地种植园女孩失踪
1932年8月2日 和张阿平
我觉得差不多算成功了吧
I think that was mostly a success.
你说什么 算成功
What're you talking about, mostly a success?
每个和我聊过的人都说很不错
Everybody I spoke to said it was awesome.
因为是免费的
That's because it was free.
我告诉你 今晚我们吸引了很多粉丝
I'm telling you, we made a lot of fans tonight.
好吗 这些人会回来
All right? Those people are gonna be back
带着朋友 带着家人
with their friends, with their family,
他们肯定会买♥♥单的 准没错
and they're gonna pay for a meal, I'm telling you.
希望如此 因为目前为止我收获的
I hope so because, so far, the only thing that this has done
只有头疼和空空如也的钱包
is give me a headache and emptied my pocket.
我们得想想怎么赚钱
We got to figure out a way to make some money. I-I mean,
没人提醒过我们吗
nobody warned us about this? I mean...
你想说为什么大家警告我们的时候我们没听
You mean why didn't we listen when everybody warned us,
是这个意思吗
is that what you mean?
照片里的孩子是谁
Who's the kid in that photo?
-这张照片 -对
- This picture? - Yeah.
这是老史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
That is Steven McGarrett senior.
我爷爷
That's my granddaddy.
-是吗 -他旁边的就是
- Oh, yeah? - And he's with, uh, none other
张阿平
than Chang Apana.
这 这是张阿平
Oh, that's, uh, that's Chang Apana, huh?
对 如假包换
Yeah, the one, the only.
我不懂 为什么每次说到张阿平
I don't get it. Why do people lose their mind
大家都那么疯狂
every time Chang Apana's name gets brought up?
你逗我呢吗 丹尼 他是个传奇人物
Are you kidding me? Danny, guy was a legend.
他是个真正的夏威夷牛仔
I mean, he was-he was a real-life Hawaiian cowboy
他成为了火奴鲁鲁警局最著名的警探
who became HPD's most famous detective.
34年来 这家伙监管了血镇和地狱半英亩
34 years this guy policed Blood Town and Hell's Half Acre,
他几乎是单枪匹马捣毁了赌场和鸦♥片♥窝点
almost single-handedly busting up gambling joints, opium dens,
这一切都是靠他徒手解决的
and he did all of it without a gun.
他选用的武器是牛鞭
His weapon of choice was a bullwhip.
他就像夏威夷的印第安纳·琼斯一样
He's like the Hawaiian, uh, Indiana Jones.
没错 他还是...
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表