organized crime record, I got a short list.
如果他是个老手
So, if he's done time...
万岁 塞尔吉奥·迪亚兹
Booyah. Sergio Diaz.
干得好 杰瑞
All right, good work, Jerry.
至少我们现在知道该找谁了
At least now we know who we're looking for.
把照片发给哈里斯探员
Send that photo to Agent Harris.
让他发给其余的队员
Have him distro to the rest of my team.
-好的 -等等
- Done. - Hold on.
根据他的外套 这个人是
According to his jacket, this guy's
塞万提斯组织的士兵
a soldier for the Cervantes organization.
那是个对立的贩毒集团
That's a rival cartel.
为什么魔鬼的敌人想要救他
Why would one of El Diablo's enemies want to bust him out?
除非
Unless...
这个男人不是去救他
This guy's not here to bust him out.
是去杀他的
He's here to kill him.
你可否解释一下 柯林斯探员
You-you care to explain, Agent Collins?
听着 我渐渐觉得
Listen, I'm getting the feeling that there's
这比你告诉我们的要复杂得多
more to this than you're telling us.
你来找我们寻求帮助
You came to us for help.
-好吧 -我们无法帮你除非你
- Okay. Okay. - We can't help unless you
-告诉我们到底发生什么 -好吧好吧
- tell us what's really going on. - Okay, okay, okay.
维加同意转做污点证人
Vega agreed to turn state's evidence
指认他的对手
against his rivals.
他当时正在去本土见司法部律师的路上
He was on his way to the mainland to meet with DOJ lawyers.
那就能解释暗♥杀♥了
Well, that would explain the assassination attempt.
像维加这种人有足够的内♥幕♥
Guy like Vega's got enough information
够把一大推高级罪犯送进监狱
to put away a lot of high-level criminals.
这也能解释为什么要如此急切
Yeah, it also explains the urgency
在他上飞机之前干掉他了
to do it before he gets on that plane.
我们不该告诉任何人
We weren't supposed to tell anyone--
即使是你们 因为...
even you-- because...
因为你会尽力阻止这种事情发生
Because you're trying to prevent this exact thing from happening.
听着 你有你的命令 我懂 好吗
Look, you had your orders. I get it, okay?
坦白说 当我知道他会帮我们收拾
And, frankly, I feel a little better babysitting this scumbag
一群跟他一样的人时
knowing that he's actually gonna help us
再照看这个人♥渣♥时 我就感觉好多了
put away a whole bunch of people just like him.
现在我们要做的就是
Now all we have to do
让他活着
is keep him alive.
就这样
That's all.
救救我
Help me!
救命
Help!
救我
Help me.
好了 各位 我们要封锁大厅
All right, guys, we got to lock down that lobby,
隔绝所有疏散人员
sequester all the evacuees.
确保那个杀手
Make sure that assassin's
不会跟他们躲在一起
not hiding down there somewhere with them.
好的
Will do.
我们再次逐层搜索
And we got to go floor to floor again,
但是这一次人要更多
but this time with more men.
什么意思 他没有回话吗
What do you mean, he's not answering?
找到他
Find him.
-等等 那是怎么回事 -摩西
- Whoa, wait a sec. What was that about? - Mercer.
-他没在岗位上 -他的岗位在哪里
- He's not at his post. - Where was he stationed?
在卸货区附近 我们最先进来的地方
Near the loading bay, where we first came in.
那就在临时拘留所下面
That's right under Rendition.
注意 注意
Heads up. Heads up.
我们进去后关门
Close this door after us.
关门
Shut the door.
没脉搏了
No pulse.
把他扶起来 把他扶起来
Sit him up. Let's get him up.
我们要怎么做 长官
What's our move, sir?
我们不能让他一个人坐在这里
Well, we can't leave him sitting out here.
他完全暴露了
He's completely exposed.
也不能把他送回临时拘留所
Can't put him back in Rendition.
我们得找到另一个安全地点
We got to find another secure location.
好 我们把他带到总部去
All right, we'll take him up to HQ.
把他关在我办公室里
Lock him in my office.
从那里我们能清楚看见所有位置
From there, we have clear fields of vision to all access points.
好吗 这是最好的方案了
All right? It's our best option.
哈里斯 守好这座楼
Harris, secure the building.
-向上级报告 -走吧
- Report to higher. - Let's go.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
出血已经基本止住了 但是...
The bleeding has slowed substantially, but, um...
他的脉搏很微弱
...his pulse is weak.
非常微弱
Very weak.
很不好
That's not good.
脉搏微弱意味着
Weak pulse means
-血液喷涌减弱了 -杰瑞
- that there's less blood pump... - Jerry...
这意味着他会好起来的
it means he's gonna be fine.
听到了吗
You hear me?
你会好起来的 小白
You're gonna be fine, Haku.
小白 你只要一直看着我 就会好起来
Haku. You'll be fine as long as you keep looking at me.
眼睛一直睁开 快点
Keep your eyes open, now. Come on.
-好累 -我知道
- So tired. - I know.
-好想睡觉 -睡觉 千万别
- Just want to sleep. - Sleep? Come on, now.
你为什么要睡觉啊
What you want to go to sleep for?
我们才刚刚开始了解彼此
We're just getting to know each other.
你干这份工作多久了
How long you been at this job, anyway?
三个月
Three months.
我记得我刚开始工作时
I remember when I first started out--
年轻的新手 想做事情
young rookie looking for action,
努力制♥造♥点名声
just trying to make my rep
这样就能跟同事们搞好关系
so I could get in good with the fellas.
或许就能得到一个酷酷的绰号♥
Maybe get myself a cool nickname.
他们给你取绰号♥了吗
They give you a nickname yet?
没有
No.
我很早就有绰号♥了
I got mine real early.
我给你讲个故事
I'll tell you this story.
当我还是个新人
When I was a rookie--
大概是工作了三四个月吧
about, I don't know, three, four months in--
他们派我们五个人去一所
they sent five of us out to an abandoned
废弃的公♥寓♥ 去赶走那些霸占者
apartment building to clear it of squatters.
很寻常的任务 我们五个人进去了
It was pretty routine-- five of us going in.
我们开始找那些人
We started looking for 'em.
突然 嘭得一声
All of a sudden, pop!
嘭 嘭 嘭
Pop, pop, pop!
把你惊醒了 是吧
Yeah, yeah, that woke you up, didn't it?
是的 他们朝我们开枪
That's right, they were shooting at us.
伙计 我躲在某个东西后面来掩护自己
Man, I ducked behind something to get myself some cover.
我当时一定是肾上腺素激增 伙计
I must have been all hopped up on adrenaline or something, man,
因为我中枪时都没有感觉到
'cause I didn't even feel it when I got shot.
我唯一能感觉到的就是
Only thing I could feel was,
血液从我大腿上往下流
well, the blood running down my leg.
-是啊 -当时...有多糟糕
- Yeah. - How-how... how bad was it?
这是重点
Well, that's the thing.
我肯定是慢慢要休克了
I-I must have been going into shock.
我甚至感觉不到伤口
I couldn't even feel the wound.
我很害怕 伙计
Yeah, I was scared, man.
我就像你现在这样害怕
I was scared just like you're scared right now.
害怕最坏的结果
Fearing the worst.
你是哪里中枪了
Where were you shot?
这个...这个才是重点
Well, see, that's-that's... that's-that's the thing.
我没有中枪
I-I wasn't shot.
沿着我大腿流下来的血...
And the blood going down my leg...
是我...
Well, I...
尿裤子了
...wet my pants.
停 停下来 好吗
Stop. Stop, okay?
你会伤着你自己的
You're gonna hurt yourself.
我知道这很疼 别笑了
I know it hurts. Stop-stop laughing.
别笑了
Stop laughing.
这就是我得到绰号♥的故事
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表