第九季 第二集
《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
我们需要一名不按警♥察♥的思维来思考的警♥察♥
We need a cop who doesn't think like a cop,
一位不介意偶尔打破规则的人
who isn't afraid to break the rules a little bit.
-或是打断别人的鼻子 -所以你们听说了
- Or break somebody's nose. - Well, so, you heard about that?
是的 我们听说你的教官是活该被打
Yeah, we heard that your training officer deserved it.
我发现了这个
I found something.
这把枪的口径和法子体内的子弹匹配
The gun matches a slug found in Noriko.
在我看来 监狱太便宜她了
As far as I'm concerned, prison would be letting her off easy.
亚当救了我弟弟的命
Adam just saved my brother's life.
我就要这样报答他吗 去告发他
I'm supposed to repay him by turning him in?
如果亚当杀了他妹妹
If Adam killed his sister,
你应该做出正确的选择
you need to do he right thing.
你是说中情局有内鬼吗
Are you telling me there's a mole inside the CIA?
-那是谁 -是格里尔特工
- Who is that? - It's Agent Greer.
她是个双面间谍
She's playing both sides.
女士们先生们 我是机长
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain.
我们即将降落在终点火奴鲁鲁
We're getting ready to make our final descent into Honolulu
飞机将于约十分钟后落地
and should be on the ground in roughly ten minutes.
如果有人在降落前还需要使用洗手间
So if anyone needs to use the restroom before we land,
请立刻使用
now would be the time.
我去一下洗手间
I'm gonna hit the head.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
"请系好安全带"标识已点亮
the captain has illuminated the "Fasten seatbelt" sign.
请回到座位上 系好安全带
Please return to your seats with your seat belts fastened,
收起小桌板
your tray tables stowed
将你的座椅靠背调至完全直立
and your seatbacks in their full, upright position.
按我说的做
Do exactly as I say.
先生 请您回到...
Sir? Sir, I'm gonna have to have you return to...
走开
Walk away now.
-天哪 -枪 他有枪
- Oh, my God. - Gun! He's got a gun.
-朝前看 不然杀了你们 -天哪
- Face forward, or you die. - Oh, my God.
求求你 不管你要做什么 我还有家人
Please, whatever you're planning to do, I have a family.
闭嘴
Shut up!
麦格瑞特家
麦格瑞特家
你看什么看
What are you looking at?
艾迪
Eddie.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
-我做了什么 我来告诉你 -你做了什么
- What did I do? Tell you what happened. - What'd you do?
你的蠢狗在你的后院挖坑
Your stupid dog went digging in your backyard.
朱尼尔早上来这
Junior came out here this morning,
钱都在空中飞 这里就像个夜♥总♥会♥
you got money flying around like we're at a-a strip club.
好吗
Okay?
-我们损失了多少 -我不知道我们损失了多少
- How much did we lose? - I don't know how much we lost.
我们得清点一遍
We're gonna have to do a count.
你懂吗 我们得数数
You understand that? We're gonna do a count,
万一这狗吃了些钱
and if that dog ate any of the money,
你要负责监督确认
you're gonna be in charge of finding out
它吃的玩意排出来 你懂我的意思吗
if whatever he ate comes out, you know what I mean?
懂
Yes.
我觉得 艾迪也知道错了
Hey, I think, uh, Eddie feels pretty bad about what he did,
-但愿能给你们点安慰 -没有
- if that's any consolation. - It's not.
并没有 还是谢谢你了
No. It's not. Thanks, though.
-我打捞了大部分在水里的钱 -好
- I found most of the bills that made it into the water. - Okay, good.
我们把那些钱弄干洗净
We need to get those dried, those cleaned,
把袋子里剩下的都拿出来 再理好
get whatever's left in the bag and then tally it all up.
-想说啥就说 -我无话可说
- Say it. Just say it. - I'm not saying anything.
那挺好 你长大了
Oh, good. You're maturing.
你知道吗 其实说真的
But you know what? Actually, to tell you the truth,
-我觉得如果我不告诉你我的想法 -开始了
- I think I would be irresponsible... - Here we go.
就是不负责任
...if I didn't tell you how I think
把卡玛科纳的钱埋在你家后院
that burying Kamekona's money in your backyard
是我认识你的九年里
was the stupidest, most ignorant, dumbest idea
你有过的最愚蠢最无知的想法 蠢中至蠢
you ever had in the nine years I've known you. The dumbest.
蠢蠢蠢蠢蠢蠢蠢蠢蠢蠢
Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.
你说完了
Okay, you done?
那好 应该这也有你的错
Good. 'Cause this is partly your fault.
-我的错 -是 一部分吧
- My fault? - Yeah, partly. Yeah.
-怎么就成我的错了 -因为你和卢
- How is it my fault? - Okay, because you and Lou
当时应该也来这里
were supposed to be over here
帮我和朱尼尔挖那个洞
helping me and Junior dig that hole.
你们俩就没有来过 记得吗
You guys never showed up, all right?
我们不得不放下铲子去上班
Then we had to leave and go to work,
如果你们能来 帮我们挖洞
and if you had've shown up, put your back into it for a minute,
这个洞就能再深一点
that hole would have been deeper.
我觉得他想说的就是
What I think he's trying to say is that, you know,
计划是没问题的
i-it wasn't the plan.
是计划实施有问题 对吧
It was the execution of the plan that's the problem. Right?
-是的 -好的好的
- Yeah. Yeah. - Okay, okay, okay.
你们想知道我现在怎么想吗
You guys want to know what I think now?
-当然想 -不想你也得听
- Sure. Yeah. - I'm gonna tell you anyway.
我觉得事情是这样的
I think what happened is,
我身后的这个男人太无趣了
is that this man behind me is so boring
让这只狗感觉很无聊
that this dog got so bored
它没什么事做 只好去后院挖洞
that he had nothing better to do than to dig in the backyard.
-这就是我的想法 -你怎么...停一下
- That's what I think. - Well... What do you... I'm sorry.
-你在说什么 -众所周知
- W-What are you talking about? - Yeah, everybody knows
狗是要训练的
you got to mentally stimulate your dog,
如果你不训 它就会干坏事 看见没
and if you don't, they act out. See that?
-你要训练它 -你看看它
- You got to mentally stimulate the animal. - Look at this dog.
它很乖 我每天都跟它说话
Look how stimulated this dog is. I talk to him every day.
-你是什么意思 -这就是问题
- What do you mean he's feeling...? - That's the problem.
-来 小子 -你跟它说话
- Come on, boy. - You talk to him.
你知道自己刚在说什么吗 你跟一条狗说话
You ever hear what comes out of your mouth? You talk to the dog.
给它买♥♥个玩具 买♥♥个玩意
Buy it a toy. Buy it a stuffy.
买♥♥个狗骨头什么的
Buy it a-a bone. Something.
-玩意 -玩意就是...
- A stuffy? - A stu...
-买♥♥个牛筋棒什么的 -伙计 我懂
- A bully stick. I don't know. - I-I know, buddy.
我也讨厌爸爸妈妈吵架
I hate it when Mom and Dad argue, too.
没关系的
It's okay.
别傻站在那里了 说些什么
Well, don't just stand there and be handsome. Say something.
-州长那边怎么样了 -很顺利
- How'd it go with the governor? - It went great.
中情局的在那里做简报
The CIA was there delivering their brief,
好消息是我们给格里尔的消息
and the good news is that the information we fed to Greer
帮助逮捕了
led to the capture and arrest
中国间谍网中的三名中国间谍
of three members of the Chinese spy network.
那坏消息呢
And the bad news?
坏消息是 他们定是识破了我们设下的圈套
Bad news is that they must have wised up to the trap we sprung,
因为他们撤回了其余的特工
'cause they pulled the rest of their agents out of the field.
那你为什么还撅着嘴
So why are you still pouting?
没人知道格里尔在哪
Nobody has any idea where Greer is.
那好吧
All right, look,
对格里尔 你做的是该做的事
you did what you thought you had to do with Greer.
当时那么做是正确的
It was the right thing at the time.
你放她走了 那就随她去
You let her go, you let her go.
-别对自己太苛刻了 -等等
- Don't be so hard on yourself. - Hold on.
等下 等下 我是麦格瑞特
Hold on, hold on, hold on. McGarrett.
是的
Yes.
我们马上就来
Yeah, we'll be right there.
一架飞机紧急降落在了
A plane just made an emergency landing
火奴鲁鲁国际机场
at Honolulu International.
飞行中机体爆♥炸♥
There was an explosion on board.
这可不是你每天都能见到的
Well, that's something you don't see every day, huh?
你说对了
Got that right.
联邦航♥空♥局正试图从塔楼和黑匣子中
FAA is in the process of trying to gather all the data
火奴鲁鲁国际机场 联邦航♥空♥局分区总部
火奴鲁鲁国际机场 联邦航♥空♥局分区总部
收集所有数据
from the tower and from the black box.
如果他们能精准确定门爆♥炸♥的定位
If they can pinpoint the exact coordinates where the door blew,
我们还有机会可以算出
there's a chance we can figure out
这两个人有可能着陆的地点
where those two may have touched down.
对 只要他们出来的时候没有被吸进涡轮
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表