So you have to go there
代表你的家人陈述
and then make a statement on behalf of your family?
全都是你的责任
It's-it's all on you?
感觉压力很大
That seems like a lot of pressure.
是啊 我也不习惯那么做
Yeah. It's not the kind I'm used to, either.
你不用自己去 我陪你去
Well, you're not going alone. I'm coming with you.
不 你不需要那么做
No, no, you don't have to.
我知道
I know.
我们调查了所有
So we've been digging into everyone
在这个国♥家♥安♥全♥局驻点工作过的人
that worked in this NSA office,
发现雇佣高精尖的黑客
and it turns out taking highly skilled hackers
给他们国♥家♥安♥全♥局的网络工具
and giving them NSA cyber tools
会带来不可预知的后果
can have unintended consequences.
其中一个死了的分♥析♥员 蒂姆·阿基诺
One of our dead analysts, a Mr. Tim Aquino,
有个副业
was running a side hustle,
利用国♥家♥安♥全♥局的资源勒索民众
using his NSA resources to blackmail everyday citizens.
-通过什么方式勒索 -常见的东西
- What kind of blackmail? - Standard stuff.
他调取人们设备里的短♥信♥和电邮
He was pulling texts and e-mails off of people's devices,
威胁会公开令人尴尬的照片
threatening to reveal compromising photos,
偷♥情♥及其他非法活动的资料
details of affairs, other illegal activities.
每次勒索赚取几千元
He'd get a few grand per shakedown,
接着几周前 他敲了一笔巨大竹杠
and then a couple of weeks ago, he hit pay dirt on something big
因为他在苏黎士开了个户口
because that's when he opened up an account in Zurich
最近有32.5万进账
into which 325K were recently wired.
我们追查那笔转账
We traced the wire
查到了这个家伙
and it came back to this guy.
艾伦·金罗斯 冰冻拉里斯科技的总裁
Meet Alan Kinross, CEO of Cryolaris Technologies.
是家瓦胡岛的医疗设备制♥造♥商
It's a medical device manufacturer based on Oahu.
这位总裁刚为勒索支付了笔巨款
Okay, so this CEO just paid a small fortune in blackmail.
这不太可能是为了掩盖好色
I'm thinking it's probably not to cover up something salacious,
-比如偷♥情♥ -更像是公♥司♥丑闻
- like an affair. - More like a corporate scandal.
可能拖垮一家公开上市公♥司♥的事
Something that could take down a publicly traded company.
我想更深入调查冰冻拉里斯
Yeah, I tried digging deeper into Cryolaris,
但是碰壁了
but I hit a wall.
他们给勒索支付款项后
It seems they installed some next level cyber security
似乎升级了网络安全
after the blackmail payment.
蒂姆·阿基诺发现了这家公♥司♥的秘密
So Tim Aquino uncovers something about this company,
然后敲诈了他们
and then threatens them.
公♥司♥付了笔巨款
The company makes a big payment,
他们不想信息留存
and now they don't want the information out there.
于是他们雇佣杀手袭击国♥家♥安♥全♥局
So they hire hitters to take out the NSA office
-销毁了所有硬盘 -没错
- and wipe all the drives. - Yeah.
把丑闻长埋地下
Burying the scandal for good.
我认为我们要把总裁带回来
All right, look, my instinct is we bring the CEO in
好好问问 看他在隐瞒什么
and rake him over the coals, find out what he's hiding,
但这家伙看起来
but this guy looks like he'd be
有律师 可能还是顶尖的
lawyered up and probably with the best,
所以我们需要一些证据才能去接触他
so we need some evidence before we go anywhere near him.
杰瑞 我们现在需要了解这家公♥司♥
Jerry, we need to look under the hood of this company, and now.
我听到了 但他们的服务器与网络不连通
I hear you, but their servers are air-gapped.
访问数据需要去到现场
Accessing the data requires being physically on site,
我可以处理
and I can handle that,
但我不能同时黑进
but I can't do it while also hacking
他们的安全网络让自己进入大楼和导航
into their security so I can get in and navigate the building.
听起来你需要帮忙
Sounds like you could use some help.
我真多嘴
Me and my big mouth.
你又来把我打晕吗 重击手
Did you come here to lay me out again, Slugger?
很遗憾不是 我来是因为我们要合作
Sadly, no. I'm here because we have to work together.
你好 我是罗恩·贾德曼 瓦胡岛暖通空调维修
Hi, there. Ron Janderman, Oahu HVAC Repair.
冰冻拉里斯科技
来响应维修请求
Here for a service call.
贾德曼
Janderman...
贾德曼
Janderman...
无结果
这上面没有你的名字
Don't have you here.
可以给我看下证件吗
Can I see some ID?
别告诉我我又去错地址了
Please don't tell me I went to the wrong address again.
别再捣乱了 做好你的工作
Stop messing around and do your job.
我老板会把我臭骂一顿的
My boss is gonna have my ass.
可以了
You're good to go.
可以麻烦你
Hey, will you do a guy a solid
再查找一次吗
and just check one more time, please?
罗恩·贾德曼 瓦胡暖通空调维修
服务订单 冰冻拉里斯科技
描述
大楼西翼三楼的空调运转不正常
需要外部人员立刻维修 可能是地下室的暖通空调出了问题
希望瓦胡暖通空调公♥司♥的技术人员尽快前来
找到了
There you are.
肯定是漏掉了
Must've missed it.
四号♥电梯会带你去到地下室
Elevator Four will take you down to the basement.
抱歉 大家伙 得让他紧张一下 对吧
Sorry, big guy. Had to make him sweat a little, am I right?
我跟你说
Let me tell you something,
你再那样耍花样
you pull another stunt like that,
你就会躺着离开这辆车
you're leaving this van in a bag.
收到 等一下 小杰
Copy that. Hold up, Jer.
你等下离开那台电梯 倒数三秒
You can step off that elevator in three...
两秒 一秒
two... one.
搞定 现在只有我们可以看到实况
All clear. Now we are the only ones that can see the live feed.
别拐左 别拐右
Chop, chop. Don't go left, don't right,
直接穿过那两扇门
go straight through the double doors.
禁止出入
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
这是生物识别手掌扫描器
There's a biometric palm scanner.
这本该是个超容易黑入的
This was supposed to be a super-hackable
无线射频识别标记阅读器
RFID badge reader.
看来你需要一只手[帮忙]
Looks like you could use a hand.
拜托 那是帮忙的意思
Come on, that was solid.
笨蛋 快做事
Stupid. Make it work.
-少说话 多帮忙 -放轻松
- Less talking, more helping. - Relax.
这会像星期天早晨一样轻松
This is gonna be easy like a Sunday morning.
怎么了 能消停别说话吗
Why? Wh-- Just stop talking.
我在日本时花了几周黑入提款机的手掌扫描器
I spent a few weeks hacking palm scan access ATMs in Japan.
付了我的旅费
Paid for my whole trip.
还有其他
And then some.
杰瑞 你那里怎样了
All right, Jerry, how you doing in there?
65% 快好了
65%, almost there.
史蒂夫 看这个
All right, Steve, check it.
杰瑞 有人来了 有敌人
Jerry, Jerry, you got company, you got a bogey.
一个保安正往服务器室去
A security guard headed towards the server room.
-我需要更多时间 -做点什么
- I need more time. - Do something.
你以为我在后面玩《堡垒之夜》吗
What, do you think I'm back here playing Fortnite?
阿纳西
冰冻拉里斯科技
喂
Hello?
阿纳西先生
Mr. Anahi, this is
我是法务部的艾德·拉方丹首席律师
Ed LaFontaine of lead counsel in HR Legal.
我们需要找你谈谈
Uh, we need to speak to you
我们办公室收到的一项行为投诉
about a conduct complaint our office received.
似乎有针对你的严重指控
Seems some very serious allegations have been levied against you.
你需要立刻到七楼来
You need to come up to floor seven immediately.
当然 我马上过去
Of course. I'll be right there.
下载完成
-怎么样 伙伴 -谁跟你伙伴 但谢了
- What do you say, pal? - I'm not your pal, but thanks.
千里之行 始于足下 我接受
Journey of a thousand miles begins with a baby step, so I'll take it.
他很擅长自己的本行 我不得不承认
He's good at what he does. I'll give him that.
是的 但是他长得就很欠揍
Yeah, but the face, the face is-is so punchable.
是啊
Yeah.
你有如山的数据 小杰
That's a mountain of data you got there, Jer.
你要怎样海底捞针
How are you gonna find a needle in that haystack?
分类检索 我在查看财务情况
Split the haystacks. I'm digging into finances.
而我在法务材料搜索关键词
And I'm on legal searching for keywords
比如"暴露" "不可揭露"和"解决"
like "Exposure," "Non-disclosure," and "Settlement."
说到"解决" 我找到一连串付款
Oh, speaking of settlement, I found a bunch of payments,
巨额 集中在2017年5月到10月
big ones, all clustered between may and October of 2017.
缩小了我的查找时间线
Narrowing my search of that timeframe.
-天哪 -让我看看
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表