第九季 第五集
刚才怎么回事
What just happened?
没油了
We're out of gas.
那现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
没事 往回1.6公里左右有个加油站
It's okay. There was a station about a mile back.
你不能把我丢在这里
Well, you're not leaving me here.
你要穿着高跟鞋走那么远吗
You want to walk in those heels?
用不了多久我就回来了
I'll be back before you know it.
我保证
Promise.
快发动啊
Please turn on.
快啊
Come on.
求你了 快点
I beg you, please.
快啊 快啊
Please! Please!
行了吧 杰瑞 这事从来都没发生过
Come on, Jerry, you know that never happened.
真的 史考特·哈特韦尔的叔叔住的地方
Yeah, well, Scotty Hartwell's uncle lived
1982年 比那露营地
1982年 比那露营地
跟那晚被杀的女的家就隔着两栋房♥子
two houses down from the girl that got murdered that night.
你们不信可以去问他
You can ask him if you don't believe me.
杰瑞
Jerry,
你说什么我们都不信了
no one believes anything you say anymore.
上周你跟我们说
Last week, you told us Tron
《电子世界争霸战》是根据真实事件改编的
was based off real-life events.
行啊 你们就不信吧
Fine, guys, don't believe me.
但是你们最好小心点 因为真的有斧子杀人狂
But you better watch your backs, because the Axe Man is real.
他叫博·布拉德利
And his name is Bo Bradley.
他就住在这片树林里
And he lives in these very woods,
等着毫无防备的野营的人
waiting for unsuspecting campers
四处乱逛走到他的地盘上 然后...
to wander onto his property, and then...
死喽
Bleh.
如果他真的在这里
If he's really out there,
怎么从来都没人见过他
how come no one's ever seen him?
因为没人能活着把故事讲出来
'Cause no one's ever lived to tell the tale.
或者因为他根本就不存在
Or maybe it's 'cause he doesn't exist.
不可能
Not true!
就是这样
Yes, true!
不可能
Not true!
-就是这样 -不可能
- Yes, true! - Not true!
-你们冷静点 -就是这样
- Cool it, guys. - Yes, true!
要是被发现我们在宵禁之后出来就惨了
It would seriously suck to get busted breaking curfew.
算了吧 我要去尿个尿
You know what, guys? I'm gonna go take a whiz.
咱们在木屋见吧
I'll meet you guys back at the cabin.
导员会看见你的
The counselors will see you.
我们不能出来的 还记得吗
We're not supposed to be outside, remember?
那我该去哪啊
So where am I supposed to go?
小心点哦
Careful out there.
如果你回不来 我能拿走你的漫画书吗
If you don't come back, can I have your comic books?
我来抓你喽 杰瑞
I'm coming to get you, Jerry...
博·布拉德利
Bo Bradley!
不是吧
Oh, man.
我在那躺了大概有几个小时
I laid there for what felt like hours,
现在 比那露营地
现在 比那露营地
屏住呼吸
holding my breath.
-几个小时 -感觉像过了几个小时
- Hours? - Felt like hours.
然后呢 你是怎么跑掉的
Then what happened? I mean, how'd you get away?
差点就跑不成了
Well, I almost didn't.
我心脏跳得超级响
My heart was beating so loud,
我觉得他肯定听到了
I thought for sure he was gonna hear it.
他终于走了之后 我跑回露营地
When he finally moved on, I ran back to the camp,
告诉他们我看见了什么
told everyone what I saw.
没人相信我
No one believed me.
我们相信你
Well, we believed you,
我们只是觉得不是斧头杀人狂博·布拉德利
we just didn't think it was Bo Bradley, the axe murderer.
对 你表示得挺清楚的
Yeah, you made that clear
你把我变成了露营地的笑柄
when you made me the laughingstock of the camp.
她当年就是个恶霸
She used to be kind of a bully.
首先 玩大金刚把你们虐惨了
Okay, first of all, destroying you guys at Donkey Kong
不意味着我就是恶霸
does not make me a bully.
其二
Secondly,
我没让你变成笑柄
I did not make you a laughingstock.
是你自己
You did that to yourself.
我很清楚我看见了什么
Look, I know what I saw.
一个疯狂的斧头杀人狂魔
A crazy axe murderer who'd just finished
刚刚埋完他新杀的人
burying his latest victim.
就因为这个他把咱们带到这来
And that's why he brings us here,
给他刨坑找一具可能根本就不存在的尸体
to dig holes in search of a dead body that may not exist.
等等 我还以为你是因为明天要过万圣节
Hold up, I thought you were just telling that story
才讲那个故事的
cause it's Halloween tomorrow.
你的意思我们真是来这找尸体的吗
You mean we're actually out here looking for a body?
-对 -什么
- Yeah. - What?
杰瑞 到底为什么把我们叫到树林里来露营
Jerry. What happened to coming up here to camp,
又喝酒又叙旧的
bond and drink in the woods and stuff?
对不起 我知道
Look, I'm sorry. I know I should've
我应该把来挖人的事情告诉你们
told you about all the digging,
但是我觉得要是说了 你们就不会来了
but I figured if I did, you wouldn't have come.
你猜的完全正确
And you would have been 100% correct.
这是我们最后的机会了
This is our last chance.
为什么是最后的机会
Why is this your last chance?
整片土地都被卖♥♥给开♥发♥商了
Whole property's been sold to developers.
用不了几天 这就会被夷为平地
Couple days, they're gonna bulldoze the place
建成高尔夫球场
and put up a golf course.
到时候就不能来挖了
We won't be able to dig here again.
那明年就在我的后院挖
Well, then we can just dig in my backyard next year.
我知道你们觉得我疯了
Come on. Look, I know you guys think I'm crazy.
但是即便只有微乎其微的可能
But if there's even the slightest chance
有人被埋在那片树林里呢
that there's someone buried out in those woods?
那个受害者理应被发现
Well, that victim deserves to be found.
因为这是我们最后的机会
And since this is our last shot,
我需要你们都来帮忙实现
I'm gonna need all your help to do it.
好吧
All right.
我加入
I'm in.
我会帮你 杰瑞
I'll help you, Jerry.
伙计们
Guys?
挖起来
Let's dig it up.
我挖到伏特加喝光
I dig till the vodka runs out.
计划不错
That's a good plan.
茂纳鲁亚今日晚间突发新闻
Breaking news tonight in Moanalua.
一队被叫去修理损坏水管的热水管网工人
An HWP crew called to repair a broken water line
阿伊亚高地 约西亚宅邸
阿伊亚高地 约西亚宅邸
在我们的圣徒教堂有可怕发现
at the Church of our Saints made a grisly discovery
他们在那里发现了一具被掩埋的尸体
when they found a body buried on the property.
遗体已被认定为
The remains have since been identified
凯伦·麦尔斯
马诺阿24岁的凯伦·麦尔斯
as 24-year-old Karen Miles of Manoa,
-四个月前被报失踪 -亲爱的
- reported missing four months ago... - Honey.
亲爱的
Honey.
怎么了
What's wrong?
什么事
What is it?
亲爱的 出什么事了
Honey, what's up?
是凯蒂
Uh, it's Katie.
你敢说这不像
Tell me this doesn't look like
他们刚刚在新闻里播报的吗
what they just showed on the news.
这是凯蒂画的
Katie drew that?
是的
Yes.
三天前
Three days ago.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
好了
Okay.
诺拉妮发来验尸报告了
Autopsy report's back from Noelani.
受害人叫凯伦·麦尔斯 24岁 来自马诺阿
Our victim is Karen Miles, 24 years old, from Manoa.
她四个月前失踪
She went missing four months ago.
死因是后脑勺被重击创伤
C.O.D. was blunt force trauma to the back of the head.
所以诺拉妮只能确定大约的死亡时间
So Noelani could only establish an approximate time of death,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表