Okay.
我知道了
I understand.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
杰瑞 有什么进展吗
Jerry, any updates?
我刚收到联邦航♥空♥局的回复
I just heard back from the FAA,
用他们发来的数据
and using the data that they pulled,
我就能精准定位
I was able to pinpoint the plane's exact location
紧急出口被炸开的时候飞机的位置
the moment the emergency door was blown,
把降落范围控制在了半径五十公里内
which puts our drop zone somewhere in this 30-mile radius.
这片森林要搜起来实在是太大了
That's a lot of jungle to search
我们又没有那么多的人
and we don't have a ton of people.
这个我能帮忙
I can help you out with that.
我做了一些计算
I've been doing some calculations.
受到风速 高度和下降速率的影响
And based on wind speed, altitude and drop rate,
我们可以大幅降低搜索范围
I think I can narrow down our search area considerably.
杰瑞 能把这些坐标输进去吗
Hey, Jerry, can you plug in these coordinates?
考虑到步行速度
Now factoring in the average foot speed
是每小时6.4公里
of four miles per hour,
我们可以把搜索范围减小到二十平方公里
I think we can reduce the search radius to eight square miles.
这是一片非常茂密的树林
That's some pretty dense foliage.
在这种地方怎么可能落伞呢
How do you even land a parachute in that?
要想不摔断腿可不容易
Without breaking a leg, it's not easy.
降落伞肯定会被刮到树上
Yeah, and your chute's gonna get caught up in a tree for sure.
这点也许能帮上我们
Which may actually help us here.
所以要在这张图上找到那个降落伞
So we're looking for a parachute in this image.
是啊 我 我一个都没看见
Yeah, I don't, uh, I don't see one.
还有一个方法
Something else we got going for us
这张地图完全是被树木覆盖的
is this map is entirely tree cover,
也即是说基本全都是绿色
which means it's almost all green.
要是我们把颜色过滤掉
So if we just filter out that color...
那是什么
What's that?
棒呀
Boo-yah.
别 别说"棒呀"
Don't-don't-don't say "Boo-yah."
你做的的确不错 但是别说"棒呀"
I mean, that was very good what you did, but don't say boo-yah.
丹尼 你跟塔妮和朱尼尔一起去
All right, Danny, you go with Tani and Junior,
坐直升机去降落点
chopper out to the drop site.
顺利的话 你们能在降落点找到一条小路
Hopefully, you can pick up a trail from the landing point
追踪到我们的目标
and track our targets through the jungle from there.
好 我去通知直升机和塔妮
Cool. I'll call the helo and let Tani know.
-好 -好
- All right. - All right.
那个 你为什么不想去
Excuse me, um, why don't you want to go?
跳直升飞机
I mean, jumping out of a helicopter,
在森林里追坏人 不是你的最爱嘛
chasing bad guys in the jungle, that's kind of like your jam.
总得有人留下
I mean, somebody's got
查查蒂格的背景 对吧
to stay back here and dig into Teague, right?
查出他是谁 为什么他成为了目标
Find out who he is, why he was targeted.
而且 丹尼 你完全能够胜任
Besides, Danny, y-you're plenty competent.
我不 我不吃这套
Yeah, I-I don't, I don't buy that.
你有别的企图 我要查出来是什么
You're up to something and I'm gonna figure out what it is.
好吧 你是探长嘛
Okay. Well, you're the detective.
谢谢
Thanks.
就是它了
That's it.
好 根据树冠的缠绕方式
Okay, so based on the way that canopy's tangled up,
他们大概被吊在距地面五米不到的地方
I'd say they were suspended about 15 feet off of the ground.
绑匪一定是用刀把伞绳割断的
Kidnapper must have used his knife and cut the chute lines.
落地地点在这
Impact marks over here.
-看来落地撞击挺重的 -落得很结实
- Looks like they fell pretty hard. - It's a pretty good drop.
我们可以假设其中一人或两人都受伤了
Let's assume one of them or both of them are injured.
接着走 也许能追上他们
Let's keep moving, maybe we could catch up.
我这有发现
Hey, I got something here.
我们走
Let's move.
这俩人♥大♥概比我们早两个小时
So these guys have, what, like, two hours on us?
我们有多大的概率能追上他们
What are the chances that we catch up to them?
你说话开始有我的风范了
Oh, you're starting to sound like me.
干这种活的时候就要抱有希望 知道吗
Listen, you got to have hope when you do this job, right?
要有希望
You got to have hope.
希望你自己能 撞大运
Hope you'll, uh, catch a break.
希望自己抓到坏人
Hope you catch the bad guys.
要现实 但是要抱有希望
Be realistic, but you got to have hope.
谢谢 我有希望 绝对有希望
Thank you. I have hope, I definitely have hope.
但是 现实点来说
It's just, realistically speaking...
有发现
Hey, got something.
你刚想说什么来着
What were you saying?
无所谓了
Never mind.
他死了
He's dead.
那不是蒂格
That's not Teague.
那是绑匪
It's the kidnapper.
他身上没有刀伤 没有枪伤
Look, he's got no stab wounds, no gunshot wounds,
但是他脖子被拧断了
but he's got a broken neck.
肯定不是摔的
Well, it can't be from the fall,
要不然他的尸体就在降落伞附近了
otherwise his body would be back by the chute.
对 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
是蓄意的 他被人偷袭了
It was deliberate; someone snapped it.
希纳银行
蒂格身上有发现吗
Yo, anything on Teague?
唯一有罪的地方就是当了"年度好父亲"
Only thing this guy looks guilty of is being Father of the Year.
好吧 有东西给你看 跟我来
Okay, I got something for you to see. Follow me.
我们一直在想为什么中国人
So we've been trying to figure out why the Chinese
要这么大费周章地
would go through all that trouble
在飞机飞行时绑走个人
to snatch a guy off a plane in mid-flight.
你自己也说过 一定是因为某种紧急情况
You yourself said it had to be some kind of pressing emergency
才必须要在降落之前把人绑走 所以...
in order to get this guy off the plane before it lands. Well...
我决定查一下案发当时
I decided to look into what was going on
火奴鲁鲁机场的大致情况
at the Honolulu airport around the time of the abduction.
在那坐着的 等着的 有你认识的吗
You recognize anybody sitting around, waiting around there?
那是 那是米勒特工
Is that... That's Agent Miller.
的确
Exactly.
这让我陷入深思
Which got me to thinking.
中情局特工为什么要在机场到达站
Why in the hell would the CIA be sitting at an arrival gate
等着去见沃德·克利弗
waiting to meet Ward Cleaver?
电影《天才小麻烦》中的父亲
我有个更好的问题 米勒为什么会在那
I got a better question. Why is Miller there at all?
格里尔是他的搭档
Greer was his partner.
她中国间谍的身份暴露了之后
Now, when she was exposed as a Chinese asset,
情报部门不可能再让他参加行动了
there's no way the Agency's keeping this guy on active duty.
标准的流程应该是
The standard operating procedure would be to...
在安全评估结束之前 让他带薪休假
to put him on paid leave pending a security evaluation.
看来我们应该都认同 米勒也叛变了
I guess we can all agree that Miller has gone rogue.
这也解释了为什么中情局不提前通知我们
It would explain why the CIA didn't bother notifying us.
好 我们得搞清楚
All right. We need to find out
米勒和蒂格有什么关系
what the hell Miller has to do with Teague.
查查他的手♥机♥ 他的财务状况
Let's run his phone, his financials,
看看能不能查出来他在岛上的住处
see if we can figure out where he's staying on the island.
兄弟们 你们来看看这个
Hey, guys, you got to see this.
这台电脑是从杰克·蒂格的随身行李里找到的
This computer was retrieved from Jack Teague's carry-on luggage.
常规检测显示没有什么特别的东西
Now, a routine scan turned up nothing out of the ordinary,
但是我深挖之后 棒呀
but when I dug deeper, boo-yah.
绝不说了 我保证 总之
Last time, I promise. Anyway,
我找到一个加密的分区
I found an encrypted partition
看看里面有什么
and check out what's on it.
这些是中文的
Are these in Chinese?
年度父亲杰克·蒂格会拿
What would Father of the Year Jack Teague be doing with
一堆隐藏在秘密分区的中文文件做什么
a bunch of Chinese documents hidden behind a secret partition?
喂 是的 没有 我猜情况有变
Hi. Yeah, no. That, uh, that changes things, I guess.
好了 看来蒂格不是
Okay, so it turns out Teague was not the, uh,
我们以为的年度父亲
all-American father we thought he was.
他是什么人
Who is he?
他是中国间谍
He's a Chinese spy.
知道吗 这辆皮卡出奇得好开
You know something, this has, uh, surprisingly good pickup.
你想慢点开吗
You want to take it easy?
你在说什么 我六十码都没开到
What are you talking about? I'm doing 35.
我妻子把她的车当成她第三个孩子
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表