我查了他海岸拼车的司机账户
I looked into his Coast driver account,
如果我们把被劫持为人♥质♥的起点
and if we isolate the beginning of the hostage taking
当做他凌晨两点最后一个收费行驶的终点
as the end of his last paid ride around 2:00 a.m.
如果"直线"是指的笔直的路线的话
If the term "As the crow flies" refers to a direct route,
这条线就叫醉线
that crow is drunk off its ass.
是啊 看 迂回 绕圈 部分随机
Yeah, look at that. Meandering, loopy, kind of random.
好像他在努力摆脱追踪
Looks like he's trying to shake a tail
或者...在想接下来要去哪里
or... figure out where to go next.
-我猜红点是他停车的地方 -对
- The red dot is where he stopped, I assume? - Yep.
看起来他之前在那里
Looks like he stopped there
停了有差不多十五分钟
for around 15 minutes early on.
你知道那是什么地方吗
You know where that is specifically?
凯卢阿 好像是个小巷子
Kailua. Looks like a back alley.
好 看起来希尔也许并不像
Okay. It looks like Hill might not have been
我们想象的那样就是个坐办公室的呆子
the boring pencil pusher we thought he was.
诺拉妮说她们在他体内发现了可♥卡♥因♥和摇♥头♥丸♥
Noelani just said they found cocaine and ecstasy in his system.
也许能解释那六百美元是花在哪了
Could explain what the $600 was for.
是啊 我看过一部电影
Yeah. I've seen this movie before.
一个人到了某个地方 想找些乐子
Guy blows into town looking for a good time,
跑出去嗑得有点爽
goes out and gets a little high,
于是乎走到哪都露富
and now he starts flashing his knot around everywhere.
没等他反应过来 他就
Next thing you know, you're getting
招惹到了不该招惹的人的注意
the wrong kind of attention from the wrong kind of people,
于是麻烦就开始了
and that's where the trouble begins.
那我们只需要搞清楚他去哪玩了
So we just need to figure out where this guy went partying.
希尔在酒店餐厅的费用
Hill's hotel restaurant charges
经常是和奥斯汀·马修斯分摊的
were often split with Austin Matthews,
是他泽西城来的一位同事
one of his colleagues from Jersey City.
-我从他开始 -好的
- I'll start with him. - All right,
你们几个去查查那个小巷子有什么吧
why don't you guys go check out what's in that alley.
-深入小巷 不错 -好的
- Alley duty. Sweet. - All right.
今天晚上 先不谈骑士精神
So, about tonight. Chivalry aside,
希尔顿正好在我们两家的半道上
the Hilton is halfway between both of our houses.
对 我承认在那里碰面
Yes, I'll admit that meeting there
是最有效率的办法
would be the most efficient way to do it.
还有个事我想和你说
Also, one thing I wanted to talk to you about.
那边会有不少...
There are gonna be quite a few...
合适的年轻女性
eligible young females there,
所以我就在想
and I was thinking that, you know,
也许我们应该定好一个暗号♥
maybe we should come up with some kind of code,
一个信♥号♥♥...
a signal...
让你来...
for you to...
-使用... -嗯
- utilize... - Mm-hmm.
当你想让我...
...um, when you want me to be...
帮你把妹的时候
a wingwoman.
我很感谢
I appreciate it.
但我想要的只是享受无限♥量♥的酒
But all I want to do is take advantage of the open bar,
免费的食物 还有跳舞
free food, and dance.
-我们不必跳舞... -不 我们要跳
- We don't have to dance if you don't... - Oh, no, we're dancing.
你这是认定我舞跳得很烂
You assumed to my face that I'm a terrible dancer,
所以我得要让你汗颜一下
so now I have to put you to shame.
说实话 如果你行那就来吧
Honestly, if you got it, serve it.
我只是觉得你不行
I just don't think you got it.
那我们就走着瞧吧
I guess we'll see, then.
那就来吧
Okay. Serve it.
你也早上好
Morning to you, too.
我们在调查一件杀人案
We're working on a homicide investigation.
你认识这个人吗
Do you recognize this man?
根据他的拼车记录
According to his rideshare history,
他在你的巷子停了十五分钟
he was parked in your alley for 15 minutes.
对 他昨天很晚入住的 付的现金
Yeah. He checked in late last night. Paid cash.
打扫房♥间的去过他的房♥间了吗
Has housekeeping been to his room yet?
没有 他还没退房♥呢
Uh, no. He hasn't checked out yet.
相信我 他已经"走"了
Trust me, he's checked out.
我们需要钥匙 现在就要
All right, we're gonna need the key, like, now.
找到了
Bingo.
小朱
Joons?
如果卡特在车里遇害 那这些血是谁的
If Carter was killed in the car, then whose blood is that?
让我理理头绪
So, let me get this straight.
被害人租了一间旅店房♥间嗑药
Our vic rented himself a motel room to get high in--
然后变成了一场血战
the whole thing ends up being a bloodbath? Ooh.
-扫兴 -那些不可能是希尔的血
- Buzzkill. - Yeah, well, it can't be Hill's blood,
因为他由于枪伤在自己车后备箱流血过多而死
'cause he bled out in the trunk of his car from the gunshot wound,
并无其他伤口
and there are no other injuries.
好 那血是从哪来的 是谁的
Right. So where does the blood come from? Who's it from?
火奴鲁鲁警局正与住客谈话
HPD's interviewing motel guests as we speak,
但目前没人见到希尔和其他人进出旅馆
and so far no one saw Hill coming or going with anyone last night.
抱歉雪上加霜
Well, sorry to pile on the bad news,
但我和奥斯汀·马修斯谈了
but I talked to Austin Matthews,
他是和希尔一起开会的朋友
Hill's friend from the conference.
他很惊讶听到希尔吸毒
He was shocked to hear of the drugs in Hill's system.
看起来他的同事都不知道
It seems none of Hill's colleagues even knew
昨晚他离开了酒店
he'd left the hotel last night.
那他很擅长掩盖自己的劣迹
Then he was pretty good at keeping his bad behavior on the low.
以及秘密旅店房♥间
Hence, the secret motel room.
依然不知道希尔和谁在一起
Still no idea who Hill was there with,
但我们也许知道他从哪搞的毒品
but we do have a lead on where he may have scored his drugs.
看这个
Check it out.
摇♥头♥丸♥上一般有图片或商标
Ecstasy pills are often stamped with an image or logo.
我问了缉毒组的人 看他们是否知道
I reached out to Narcotics to see if they might know
可能是谁卖♥♥药给希尔
who could have sold these to Hill.
据他们线人所说
According to one of their C.I.'s,
这些药片
these particular pills
大部分在凯卢阿的一家酒吧出♥售♥
are mostly being dealt out of a bar in Kailua,
就是旅店所在的那个街区
right in the same neighborhood as our motel.
厕所血迹的实验报告出来了
Lab results are back from the blood in the bathroom.
没有匹配
They didn't get a hit,
但是位女性
but it's female DNA.
这家伙带了姑娘回去
This guys brings a lady home.
很明显 结局不太好
Obviously, it did not go... well.
我们得找出她的身份
We need to find out who she is,
我觉得应该从
and I think a great place to start
他买♥♥到毒品的地方下手
would be where Hill scored his drugs.
他可能在那认识的她
He could have met her there.
我现在就联♥系♥酒吧
I'll reach out to the bar right now.
他们说一小时后见
Well, they said they were gonna meet us in an hour--
但他们已经迟到几分钟了
they're, like, a couple minutes late.
随便 我再等两分钟
Whatever. I got two more minutes,
然后就去吃午饭 我快饿扁了
then I'm going to lunch-- my stomach's done waiting.
什么
What?
他来了
Here he is.
这是你写的吗
Is this from you?
也许 你们好说话吗
Maybe. You guys cool?
我们很准时
We're on time.
被耽搁了一会 这时候这里有很多怪人
Got held up. Lots of oddballs around this time of day.
我是布莱克
I'm Blake.
看见你和米勒说过话 你想要他的黑料吗
Saw you talking to Miller. You want the dirt on him?
-是的 你有什么 -我可不白给
- Yes, we do. Whatcha got? - It'll come at a price.
我喜欢这孩子 行
I like this kid. All right.
米勒拿了我的东西 无人机
Miller has something of mine-- a drone.
我收集情报 保护小同儿的安全
The way I gather the intelligence I need to keep the 'sac safe.
-小同儿 -胡同
- The 'sac? - The cul-de-sac.
跟上点 女士
Keep up, lady.
是啊 跟上点 女士
Yeah, keep up, lady.
本偷了你的无人机
Okay, so Ben stole your drone?
差不多吧 不小心掉到他家后院
Well, sort of. Accidentally crashed it in his backyard,
现在他不肯还我
and now he won't give it back.
懂了 你用无人机监视他家
Aha. Okay, so you were spying with your toy drone,
无人机掉进了他家
you crashed it on his property,
现在他不肯还给你 是这样吗
and now he won't return it, is that what you're saying?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表