剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
- 我的天呐 - 就是晒晒太阳
- Oh, my God. ‐ Just catching some rays.
这就是天堂
*Them hills
来啊 来啊 来啊 来啊
*Jump on it, jump on it, jump on it
来美甲 来修脚
*Mani‐pedi
来啊
*Jump on it
快来啊 快来啊 快来啊
*Jump on it, jump on it
- 等下 - 啥
- Ooh, hold on. ‐ What is it?
我们还有很多服务喔
We got a lot to offer.
还有打蜡
*Paraffin
来啊 来啊 来啊
*Jump on it, jump on it, jump on it
每周日开放
*Open on Sundays Open Sundays
一定要来喔
*Get on it
要来喔 要来喔
*Get on it, get on it
- 你觉得怎么样宝贝 - 怎么样
- What do you think, baby girl? ‐ Well?
看的我想做指甲
It makes me want to get my nails done.
这就对了 就是要这效果
Boom! That is what I thought it would do.
这就是我想要的
That's what I'm talking about right there.
如果没有客人怎么办
What if you guys don't get customers?
会有的
We will.
如果没有呢
But what if you don't?
咦 你还不去上学吗
Oh, don't you have to go to school?
早餐不吃了吗
Hey, hey, hey. What about your breakfast?
我不饿
Not hungry.
昨天晚饭你就没怎么吃
You barely ate dinner.
要我送你吗
You need me to drive you?
舞蹈队的人会来接我
Uh, Someone from the dance team's picking me up.
看看我们的拉斯维加斯女孩
She's a Vegas girl now.
她的身体里流淌着舞蹈的血
They have dancing in their blood.
噢拜托
Oh, damn.
都离那个俱乐部两千英里远了
2,000 miles away from that club.
但还是得担心钢管的问题
Still got to worry about the pole.
嘿嘿嘿 别扔了
Hey, hey, hey. Don't throw that away.
如果我们没有客人怎么办
What if we don't get any customers?
那我们就得从寄宿学校里
Then we'll have to take a little money
拿点钱出来了
out that boarding school.
这样还不够
We'll have to do more than that.
我们还得让他工作
Then we'll have to put him to work.
他人挺好的
He's nine.
就是个儿矮了点
He's short.
他可以做修脚
He can do the feet.
你今天打算干什么
What is on, uh, tap for you today?
干点疯狂的事
Something crazy.
是令人担心的事吗
Should I be worried?
瑜伽
Yoga.
认真的吗
Seriously?
是的 社区里有些妈妈
Yeah, some mom in the neighborhood
说有个网课改变了她们的生活
said there's an online class that changed her life.
让我抱抱
Get over here.
欢迎回来
Whoa! Welcome back.
我从没想过你还能做回你自己
I never thought you could be you again.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见宝贝
Bye, babe.
所有人躺下
Everyone on the floor!
面朝下 给我躺下
Facedown! Get on the floor!
打开抽屉 快打开
Open the drawer! Open it!
别麻烦了
Don't bother.
给我躺下♥贱♥♥人♥
I said floor, bitch!
早晨换班的时候
They always empty out the drawer
他们的抽屉都是空的
in the morning shift change.
把你钱包给我
Give me your purse
我不会给你的
I'm not gonna do that.
你身后的经理
Because the manager over there
已经按下了紧急按钮
has already hit the panic button.
所以你要是想抢包 我肯定会拖延
So, when you try to grab this, I'm obviously gonna stall.
警♥察♥就已经到了
Cops will already be here.
你想死吗
‐ Do you want to die?
有点吧
‐ Kind of.
- 训练的怎么样 - 还行
‐ So, how was practice? ‐ It was fine.
是吗
‐ Yeah?
- 嗯 - 我在想啊
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah, I was thinking
我周六可以去看比赛
maybe I could come to the game on Saturday.
你知道周六要比赛啊
‐ Oh, you got a schedule?
对啊 网上有写
‐ Yeah, it was online.
教练可能没把我放进去
‐ Well, the coach might not put me in.
因为你没加入队伍吗
‐ Maybe 'cause you... never actually joined the team.
我今天去学校了
I went by there today.
因为一切都不一样了
‐ It's just not the same out here.
- 为什么 - 我不知道
‐ Well, why not? ‐ I don't know.
- 因为天气热吗 - 因为一切
‐ Is it because of the heat? ‐ Because of everything.
这项运动有三百多年历史了
‐ I mean, the sport's been around for 300 years.
不是因为那个
It's not like it can be‐‐ ‐ Well, it's not that.
- 没有那么不一样吧 - 不是因为这项运动
‐ It can't be that different. ‐ It's not the sport.
是他们不让我在更衣室换衣服
They won't let me change in their locker room.
他们说的吗
‐ They said that?
他们就是把我的球衣放到了另一个更衣室里
‐ They just put my uniform in the other one.
反正最好的球队也在里诺啊
Best teams are in Reno anyway, so...
我说啊
So get this.
雷吉说有办法把两个拖车弄一起
Reggie said there's a way to hook both of our trailers
弄车一个超大的
together to make one big giant one.
莫妮卡说她没来
‐ So Monique said she didn't show up
是因为吃了坏金枪鱼
because she had some bad tuna.
或许真是呢
‐ Maybe she did.
萨拉 吃饭
‐ Sara, dinner!
但是我今天问她
Yeah, but when I asked her about it today,
她又说来例假了
she said she had period cramps.
- 所以到底是哪个 - 哪个都不是
‐ Well, which one was it? ‐ Neither.
你咋知道
‐ How do you know?
因为只能得一个啊 斯坦利
‐ 'Cause you only get one, Stanley.
要么吃坏肚子 要么是来例假了
Either you had some bad tuna, or you got your period.
萨拉
Sara!
哪有什么金枪鱼例假啊
No such thing as tuna‐period. ‐
真的
I mean‐‐I mean, really.
那姐们真得接电♥话♥了
The girl just has to answer a damn phone.
小姑娘
‐ Hey, young lady!
别刷抖音了 赶紧吃饭
Enough with the TikTok! Time to eat!
萨拉
Sara?
萨拉 开门
Sara, open up.
萨拉
‐ Sara?
- 萨拉 - 萨拉
Sara? ‐ Sara!
宝贝
Baby.
萨拉 开门啊
‐ Sara, open the door!
萨拉
‐ Sara?
她在家还挺好的
‐ She was fine at home.
- 所以是本了 - 会过去的
‐ So was Ben. ‐ We'll get through it.
她的身体排斥那个肾
‐ She's rejecting the kidney.
天啊
‐ Oh, my God.
会过去的
‐ We'll get through it.
保险还没报销
‐ Our insurance hasn't kicked in.
- 天啊 - 会过去的
‐ Oh, my God! ‐ We'll get through it.
能不能别重复了
‐ Will you stop saying that?
怎么过去
‐ How?
我一直在织毛衣
‐ I've been knitting.
好吧
‐ All right.
把手举起来
Hands where I can see 'em!
都不许动
Nobody move.
淡定 就不会有人受伤
Just be cool, and nobody gets hurt.
赶紧的 收银机打开
‐ All right, you, come on. Let's go, open it up.
赶紧的 都打开
‐ All right, ladies, open it up.
慢慢拿出来
‐ Put it in nice and easy.
赶紧的 别墨迹
‐ Come on, hurry up. You know what to do.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表