剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
好女孩前情提要
Previously on "Good Girls"...
我想出来该帮谁了
I figured out who we should help.
我给他们的女儿找到了肾脏
I got their daughter's kidney.
- 一辆车呢 - 什么
‐ How about a car? ‐ Pardon?
专家说什么
What did the specialist say?
那孩子是个天才
Boy's a damn genius.
不是吧
No.
- 克里斯 - 凯文
‐ Chris. ‐ Kevin.
那我们去你家吧
So we'll go to your place.
我们已经去过了
We already did that.
你住车里
You live in your car.
本在哪
Where's Ben?
他会打曲棍球吗
He plays lacrosse?
他知道你不会太喜欢的
He just knows you wouldn't really be into it.
他这神秘特别的新生活吗
His whole new secret, fancy life?
这么说上次你资金过多的时候遇到了麻烦
So the last time you were cash‐heavy, things got tricky.
你需要一个制度
You need a system.
热水浴缸 傻子都能卖♥♥得出去
Hot tubs: any idiot can sell them.
我不想把他卷进来
I just don't want him involved.
- 好 - 里面存在某种作案模式
‐ Okay. ‐ There's a pattern here.
他的特许经销权也被取消了
His car dealership got busted too.
- 查一下这家伙 - 为什么是他
Put a tail on this guy. ‐ Why is it the guy?
我们找人把他收拾了如何
What if we pay someone to blow his brains out?
把我的日程提前
Move me up on your schedule.
给你的 跟我一起共进晚餐吧
For you. Have dinner with me.
你好 欢迎来到小豪猪
Hi there. Welcome to The Baby Porcupine.
如果有人想要些特别的花样
If someone wanted something special printed,
你能画出来吗
you would draw it.
- 他说过不会为难我的 - 他不会的
‐ He said he'd let me go. ‐ He won't.
你需要我们所有人
Wait. You need all of us.
并非如此
Not all of you.
她就躺在那
She just laid there,
就在地上
right on the ground,
力气一点点被抽走
fight just drained from her,
颤抖着 流着口水 就像是动物
twitching and drooling like some kind of animal
被车撞了一样
that got hit by a car or something.
整件事就在我眼前发生
Whole thing went down right in front of me.
贵宾门票哈
Ringside seats, huh?
都看到了
Saw the whole thing.
有人能证明你说的话吗
Can anyone verify that?
你可以看一下监控视频
You can check the Kiss Cam thing if you want.
你确定不需要律师吗
You sure you don't want a lawyer here?
不需要
Nah.
你不觉得有点太巧合了吗
You don't find it coincidental?
有什么巧合
What's that?
露西头部的子弹
‐That both the bullets in Lucy's head
和其他尸体的子弹是一样的
matched the ones in the other bodies?
我不认识什么露西
I don't know any Lucy.
其他的尸体
And that the other bodies were identified
都是六英里黑帮的成员
as Six Mile gang members.
我跟他们没有瓜葛
Yeah, I got no beef with them.
不再有了
Yeah, not anymore.
还有件事
Hey, one more thing.
你怎么弄到这门票的
How'd you get these?
别人送的
Called in a favor.
那你让他多送几张吧
I wanna call in a few more.
嗯
Yeah.
这就有深意了
Now, that's what you call a statement piece.
我们都知道这是什么意思
And I think we all know what it says.
什么意思
What does it say?
他想要的可不止是一顿晚餐
He wants more than dinner.
而是他背后的想法
It's the thought that counts.
你怎么回答的
What did you say?
我说要看看我的日程安排
I said I'd check my schedule.
这不算是拒绝哈
That's not a no.
我们需要他
We need him to do this job.
也许我们幸运
Or maybe we get lucky
他们会查明是黑帮的人做掉了露西
and they figure out that it was gang friend who popped Lucy.
如果我们把他做了 所有的问题都迎刃而解了
If we pop him, all of this goes away.
也许只是吃顿饭吧
Maybe it's just dinner.
没错
Sure.
如果他们还卖♥♥女性下♥体♥的话
If they're serving vagina.
今晚吃什么
What's for dinner?
烤肉吧
Uh, I thought we'd grill.
不错
Sounds good.
我能跟你说句话吗
Hey, can I talk to you real quick?
大胡的人 想见我们
Big Kahuna, they wanna meet with us.
是好事吗
That's a good thing?
是
Yeah.
卡胡纳温泉中心
Kahuna Brand Spas.
他们发明了水疗
They pretty much invented hydrotherapy.
他们的项目都是些时尚的度假村
I mean, they're in all the fancy resorts.
那怎么会选我们
So why us?
他们听说我们的销♥售♥额很不错
They heard our sales were through the roof.
- 都是你的功劳 - 哪里
‐ Well, that's all you. ‐ No.
如果不是你从批发商那里
I wouldn't be able to sell 'em
拿到低价的货 我也没机会卖♥♥掉它们
if you didn't get 'em so cheap from the wholesalers.
也许还是你厉害
Or you're an animal.
我们是完美组合啊
We make a good team.
他们还让你交书钱了
They make you pay for books?
这不就好比去参加户外活动然后还得自己带牛排吗
That's like going to Outback and bringing your own steak.
他们说我还需要个笔记本电脑
They said I need a laptop too.
太不公平了
No fair.
- 还有ipad - 什么
‐ And an iPad. ‐ What?
如果你们给他买♥♥ 我也要
All right, if he gets one, I get one.
我们交了这么多钱 这个学校
So what exactly does this school do to provide
到底都拿来干什么了呢
for all the money that we been dishing out?
你是说我们还没有交的钱吧
Oh, you mean the money we don't have.
是 就那些钱
Yeah. All that money.
- 建学校吧 - 好吧
‐ The building. ‐ Okay, great.
你这么个小屁孩要ipad干嘛使呢
o what does a little boy need an iPad for anyway?
- 编码 - 嘿
‐ Coding. ‐ Oh, wow, hey.
很久不见 快进来
It's been a minute. Come on in.
来客人了
Uh, company.
嘿
Hey!
- 看看这是谁啊 - 天哪
‐ There she is. ‐ Oh, my goodness.
- 失陪一下 - 看看你
‐ Excuse me. ‐ Look at you.
嘿
Hey.
- 真惊喜啊 - 嗯
‐ What a surprise. ‐ Yeah.
我们本该先打个电♥话♥的
We should've called first.
是啊 本来要打 结果发现没话费了
‐ Well, we tried, but, uh, we ran out of minutes.
那也可以发个短♥信♥吧
Could've texted.
我们马上就申请短♥信♥业务
We gotta get that, uh, feature on the next one.
那么 你们来城里有事吗
‐ So, uh, what brings you guys to town?
我们上次来
We got home
一回到家就看到屋主给我们
from our, uh, last visit and found a note
- 留的纸条 - 真体贴
from the landlord... ‐ Very sweet man.
给我们一周的时间把东西搬走
Yeah, gave us a whole week to clear out our belongings.
他其实没必要那么做的
Yeah, he didn't need to do that.
有句话怎么说来着
Yeah. But what is that saying?
每一次日落都是重新开始的机会
Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.
真喜欢这句话
Love that.
我们现在跟一个朋友的女儿同住
We're staying with our friend's daughter
她在丹尼店里打工
who works at the Denny's.
嗯
Mm, yeah.
在车♥库♥里收拾出一块地方
Uh, set up a couple cots in the garage,
放了个小电暖气
a little, uh, kerosene heater.
我们挤在一起舒服得不得了
We are snug as a bug in a rug!
但是为什么来底特律呢
But, uh, why Detroit?
我们在麦迪逊没有家人
we don't have any family, uh, to speak of in Madison.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表