剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
当真
- Really?
她也不是什么事情都跟我说的
- She doesn't tell me everything she does.
行吧
Okay.
很好
Good.
他们清洁剂用完了
- They were out of Windex.
那孩子有目标了
- That boy's onto something.
真是太好了
That's good as hell.
哦不
- Oh, no.
噢好
- Oh, yeah.
用马克杯喝
- Mugs?
坐下
- Sit down.
我本来还希望是
- I was really hoping for more of
打包带走路上说的那种
a to-go kind of coffee situation.
就
Just, uh,
有事直说吧
just lay it on me, bruh.
你是对的
- You were right.
哟 刺♥激♥ 我什么对了
- Hm, exciting. About what?
我想让本离开圣安妮学校
- I want to pull Ben out of St. Anne's.
等等 什么
- Wait, what?
我不希望他变成有钱的混♥蛋♥
- I don't want him to turn into a rich dick.
但一开始是你想让他去的啊
- But you wanted him to go in the first place.
我改主意了行吗
- Well, I changed my mind, okay?
然后呢 现在他交上坏朋友了吗
- What, now that he has friends?
这地方很邪恶
- This place is evil.
他的老师都爱他
- He has teachers that love him.
公立学校的老师一样会爱他啊
- His teachers will love him in public school.
那曲棍球呢
- But what about lacrosse?
他去哪个学校都能打啊
- He can play lacrosse anywhere.
他们才刚打进季后赛
- They just got into the playoffs.
好吧 行吧 行
- It's fine, all right, fine,
但过生日什么的回头都归你管
but you deal with all the birthday stuff.
怎么又扯到这个了
- What does that have to do with anything?
记得上周末基利·舒克特的生日么
- You remember Keeley Shukert's birthday last weekend?
- 斯威夫特卡拉OK - 嗯 对
- The Swifty karaoke? - Mm-hmm, yeah.
我发现那根本不是什么主题派对
Well, it turns out that it wasn't a themed party.
泰勒·斯威夫特真的去了
Taylor Swift actually showed up.
泰勒·斯威夫特去了14岁孩子的生日派对
- Taylor Swift came to a 14-year-old's birthday party?
对 而且她播放了整张《1989》专辑
- Yeah, and she played the whole "1989" album.
她播放了《脱离险境》吗
- Did she do "Out of the Woods?"
- 整张专辑 - 那《清静》呢
- The whole album. - What about "Clean"?
是整张《1989》专辑懂不懂
- The whole "1989" album, okay?
整个专辑 每一首歌♥
All of it. Every single song.
然后她还留下来吃蛋糕了
And then she stayed and ate cake.
我的天
- My God.
对啊 就这样
- Yeah. Yeah.
你说本会期待他的生日派对出现谁呢
So, you know, what's Ben gonna expect for his birthday?
赛琳娜·戈麦吗
Selena Gomez?
她应该是按歌♥曲收费
- I think she charges by the song
或者按小时收费 或者
or by, like, the hour, or by--
谁在乎呢 这不是重点
- Who cares? That's not the point.
重点是 不能让本觉得
The point is Ben can't think this is
这就是生日派对的样子
what birthday parties are.
不能让他成为混♥蛋♥
- I mean, he can't be a dick.
对 所以我们得把他捞出来
- No, so we gotta pull him out.
对
- Right.
立刻
- Stat.
什么比立刻更快的说法么
- What's faster than stat?
我不知道
- I don't know.
也许你能弄明白
Maybe you'll figure it out.
等等
- Hang on.
你得告诉他啊
- Well, you gotta tell him.
为什么是我
- Why me?
我还在靠学费吃饭呢
- 'Cause I'm eating the tuition.
老天
- Jesus.
真烦人啊
- This sucks.
是啊
- Yeah.
他们肯定忘了加肉桂
- Think they forgot to put the cinnamon in it.
肯定是 等会
I think that's what it is. Hold on.
我给孩子吃了鱼干
- Hey, I fed the kids fish sticks,
不过我跟他们说是奶酪
but I told them it was mozzarella.
我们应该让肯尼剪手指甲了
We should get Kenny to cut his fingernails.
为什么 他看起来像个巫师
- Why? He looks like a wizard.
你要出去吗
- Are you going out?
是的 我要去办点事
- Yeah, I'm gonna run some errands.
比如
- Like...
办点事
like errands?
你为什么这么小声
- Why are you whispering?
就是你的发型和妆容
- It's just your hair and your makeup,
而且你闻起来很香
and you smell good, you know.
我可不这么想
- No, I don't.
是什么行动吗
- Is this, like, an op?
好吧 我告诉你
- Okay, between us--
好
- Yeah.
- 别说出去 - 不会的
- You can't tell. - I won't.
以艾玛的生命发誓
- Swear on Emma's life.
我能用肯尼的吗
- Can I swear on Kenny's?
- 我说真的 - 抱歉 好的
- Seriously. - I'm sorry. Yes.
我不会说出去 我发誓
I won't tell, I promise.
我要去杂货店
- I'm going to the grocery store.
你在喝什么
- What are you drinking?
有点刺♥激♥的
- Something strong.
算了吧
- Nah, come on now.
那么宴会
So dinner was, uh...
有趣吗
fun,
嗯
yeah?
部分吧
- Parts of it.
我有个问题
- Got a problem, though.
是什么
- What's that?
我们没吃甜点 祖母很生气
- Grandma's pissed we missed dessert.
你跟她说了什么
- What'd you tell her?
你也是他的粉丝
- That you're a fan, too.
代我向她道谢
- Tell her thank you.
还有一件事
- One more thing though, yeah?
没关系 我会给她写个便条
- Never mind, I'll just write her a note.
我要找一家银行
- I need a bank.
也许这次可以试试你的床垫
- Maybe try your mattress this time.
保险箱就更好了
- Safety deposit box would be even better.
我丈夫因为洗钱
- Not when your husband's under house arrest
而被软禁 我怎么去
for laundering money.
这就是不能你去的原因
- That's why it can't be you.
其他女孩呢
- What about the other girls?
不行
- Nah.
一样有问题
Same kind of heat.
好吧 那还能是谁
- Okay, who's it supposed to be?
这并不重要
- It don't matter.
只要她们穿上妈妈牌牛仔裤
As long as they're in mom jeans,
就没人会多想
no one will think twice.
为什么是牛仔裤
- Why jeans?
因为穿裙子
- 'Cause a dress like that draws
会误导别人
the wrong kind of attention.
她不是位妈妈
- She's not a mom.
她只需让他
- She just needs to get him
谈谈他的钱
to talk about his money.
她看起来不像是个妈妈
- She doesn't look like a mom.
他们记录下来 然后
- They record that and boom.
她走起路来都不像个妈妈
- She doesn't even walk like a mom.
诈骗 逃税
- Racketeering, tax evasion--
因为她不是一个妈妈
- 'Cause she's not a mom.
她有个妈妈
- She has a mom.
睡觉前不能吃小熊软糖 小家伙
- No gummy bears before night-night, little fella.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表