剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
我们只有用那笔钱才能把房♥子重新改造一下吧
‐ That's the only way we'd be able to upgrade all of this.
至少
‐ Well...
做个梦总可以吧
doesn't hurt to dream.
拿两盒樟脑球
Grab two boxes of those mothballs.
一 二 五 六
‐ One. Two. Five. Six.
他没说要买♥♥素食酸奶吧
‐ I don't think Go‐Gurt's on his list.
我要买♥♥的 不行吗
‐ Well, it's on my list, okay?
为什么他让我们帮他买♥♥东西呢
Why does he want us to go shopping for him, anyway?
你让他怎么提24包装的卫生纸呢
‐ How's that guy gonna pick up a 24‐pack of Charmin?
总会有人帮他的
‐ There are people to help him.
我只要离开他就挺开心的
‐ I'm just glad we're on the outside of his pants.
- 下一项买♥♥什么 - 胶带
‐ What's next? ‐ Duct tape.
不好意思 我买♥♥个素食酸奶都不行
‐ Excuse me. God forbid I get my Go‐Gurt,
你就可以买♥♥果酱饼干吗
but you can have Pop‐Tarts?
孩子们都特别想迪恩
‐ My kids are really missing Dean.
我看你还好啊
‐ You're just as fun.
他一到晚上就念叨他的名字
‐ He burps their names good night.
我是说 发那个音很简单啊 是人都会
‐ I mean‐‐psshh‐‐that's easy. Anybody could do that.
- 发那个音可比你想的要难多了 - 是吗
‐ It's harder than you'd think. ‐ Is it?.
晚安
Good night,
就这些了吗
‐ Is that everything?
我看看 橡胶软管
‐ Uh, let's see. We've got the garden hose.
屋面钉 双氧水
The roofing nails, hydrogen peroxide,
土豆条 樟脑球 胶带
Sun Chips, moth balls, duct tape.
还有五袋肥料
Yeah. And five bags of fertilizer.
什么
What?
- 这些不是日用品 - 我知道
‐ These aren't groceries. ‐ I know.
就是杂七杂八的嘛
It's a mix of sundries.
是炸♥弹♥
‐ It's a bomb.
什么
‐ What?
炸♥弹♥
‐ A bomb.
- 你就直说了不行吗 - 这么多人在这
‐ Jesus, just say it. ‐ There are people here.
- 你们能给我解释一下吗 - 好吧好吧好吧
‐ Can you fill me in? ‐ Okay. Okay. Okay.
还记得有天我们去唱K 你唱了那首美好的一天吗
Remember when we did karaoke and you sang "Lovely Day"?
- 记得 - 你怎么唱的
‐ Yeah. ‐ How did you do?
- 喝多了唱的 - 不是那次
‐ I crushed it. ‐ Not that time.
是我过生日那次
The time at my birthday.
我把屋顶掀翻了
‐ I blew the roof off the place.
不是那个生日 是另一个生日
‐ Not that birthday. The other birthday.
你有点感冒那次
When you had a little cold coming on.
- 天哪 - 你怎么做的
‐ Oh, God. ‐ How'd you do?
我炸的
‐ I bom‐‐
嗯
‐ Yeah. Hmm.
怎么着
‐ What's it say?
我们这里的量足够炸飞教堂的唱诗班了
‐ That we have enough here to blow up a church choir.
天哪
‐ God.
我不太理解公制的换算规则
‐ Then again, I don't understand metric proportions,
也许 能炸飞一个陪审团吧
so could be more like a...jury?
- 天哪 - 也许一辆大巴
‐ Oh my God. ‐ Maybe a bus.
- 钉子是用来干嘛的呢 - 可以增加伤害
‐ What are the nails for? ‐ Shredding flesh.
- 我们不能把东西给他 - 怎么不给
‐ We can't give this to him. ‐ I don't see how we don't.
你想要对一大巴的唱诗班陪审团负责吗
‐ You want to be responsible for a bus full of choir jurors?
我恐怕是再也睡不着觉了
'Cause I'll never sleep again.
你知道怎么样你们才再也睡不着了吗
‐ You know where you're really never gonna sleep again?
跟迪恩西一起蜷缩在牢房♥里
Curled up with Deansie in his cell.
- 好吧 - 因为如果我们想对付他的话
‐ All right. ‐ Yeah. 'Cause that's where
我们就只有这一条路走了
we're all going if gang friend gets whacked.
- 安妮 监狱不是男女同寝的 - 你看简明新闻吗姐妹
‐ It's not coed, Annie. ‐ Well, newsflash, sis.
女人的牢房♥更糟糕
The women's ones are worse.
她说的对 我在微软有线广播电视上看见过
‐ She's right. I saw this thing on MSNBC.
- 好吧 - 狱警逼她们
‐ Okay. ‐ The guard's make them,
互相 你懂吧 性侵彼此
you know, do sex stuff to each other.
- 不是吧 - 他们在旁边看着
‐ No! ‐ While they watch.
谢了 我知道了
‐ Thank you. Got it.
所以我是说 如果我们在一个狱区
‐ So, I mean, if we're on the same block,
这也不过是早晚的问题而已
it's just a matter of time before we'd have to‐‐
- 我能喝一盒果汁吗 - 当然可以了亲爱的
‐ Can I have a juice box? ‐ Of course, honey.
我想要爸爸
‐ I want Daddy.
有时候典狱官也会一起
‐ There was one where the warden got in on it too.
把人们绑起来什么的
Taped it and everything.
我们照做吧
‐ Let's do this.
这么着吧
‐ Ow. ‐ Oh, you know what?
我又想了一下 你们能帮我把东西放上面吗
On second thought, mind putting them up top?
- 你找到他了吗 - 嗯
‐ Did you find him? ‐ Yeah.
- 所以都处理好了 - 差不多吧
‐ So it's taken care of? ‐ Kinda.
差不多是什么意思 他到底杀没杀人
‐ What's kinda? Either he's murdering a man or he's not.
他想跟她谈谈
‐ He wants to talk to her.
你能让他打个电♥话♥给我吗
‐ Well, can you patch me through?
我们不想再帮你买♥♥东西了
‐ You know, we're not doing any more errands for you.
好了 别着急 他会打给你的
‐ All right, everyone, chill. He'll call you.
顺便说一句 店里有送货服务的
‐ And for your information, the store has a delivery service.
更别说还有快递业务什么的
Not to mention there's an entire industry.
很多人都盯着我呢 蠢货
‐ I'm on a million watchlists, butt cheeks.
不管你到底想为了谁这么做 我希望他值得
‐ Yeah, well, whoever it's for, I really hope they deserve it.
相信我 妈妈知道我会这么做的
‐ Believe me. Mom has it coming.
- 妈妈 - 嗯
‐ Mom? ‐ Yeah.
她都75了 我得趁她还在的时候做完这事
And at 75, I gotta do it while she's still around.
- 天哪 - 我只希望她能在化疗时
‐ Jesus. ‐ I'm just glad the chemo
熬过去 这样才有机会看到我做的事
didn't take her out before I got the chance.
好吧 这么着吧 我们完事了
‐ Okay, you know what? That's it. We're done here.
好吧 东西都给你买♥♥完了
Okay? We good?
她会感激你们的
‐ She'll really appreciate this.
被炸成碎片吗
‐ Getting blown to bits?
她的花♥园♥
‐ Her garden.
什么
‐ Huh?
这是为她两次打败癌症而做的 两次欸
‐ This is a prize for beating cancer. Twice.
你们这些婊♥子♥真是有病
You bitches are sick.
额
‐ Yeah, well...
开点音乐吧
‐ How about some tunes?
我的女士
* Sha la la la la la my lady
在阳光下 你刚洗过头发
* In the sun with your hair undone
你能听到我在呼喊你的名字吗
* Can you hear me now calling your name
从海湾那边
* From across the bay
夏日的一天 我们欢笑
* A summer's day laughing and a‐hidin'
在雷电岛追寻爱情
* Chasing love out on Thunder Island
她就是狂热夏日的颜色
* She was the color of the Indian summer
我们一起渡过数不清的日子
* And we shared the hours without number
直到一天天空变暗
* Until one day when the sky turned dark
风吹得猛烈
* And the winds grew wild
我会记得晚上在沙滩漫步
* I'll remember the nights in the cool sand
在雷电岛上做♥爱♥
* Making love out on Thunder Island
再见了 雷电岛
* Goodbye Thunder Island, da da da‐‐
我们可没有那么多时间 出发吧
‐ Don't have all day, man. Let's go.
- 我走不了 - 走不了
‐ I can't. ‐ You can't?
你 把档把推到D上 然后踩油门就可以走了
You, uh, put it in drive, and you‐you press the pedal.
我不想再继续了
‐ I can't do another one.
那我们去我的饭店 然后给你吃点东西
‐ We'll go to my restaurant, put some food in you.
不用了 我不干了
‐ No, man. I'm done.
好吧 那你把我放在酒吧
‐ Okay. Then drop me at the club.
我们明天早上早点起再继续
We'll get an early start in the morning.
你的债还够了吧
‐ I gotta be paid up by now.
好吧
‐ Fair enough.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah.
我们得保持步调一致
I need us all on the same page.
那我能继续做原来的工作吗
‐ So can I have my old job back?
你今天休假吧
‐ You get some rest.
明天过来一趟吧 看看要怎么办
Come by tomorrow. I'll see what I can do.
谢了
‐ Appreciate that.
有人在吗
‐ Hello?
在厨房♥呢
‐ In the kitchen.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表