剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
‐ Come on, pick up the pace!
10秒
Ten seconds.
这傻瓜干嘛呢
‐ Where is this fool?
他马上就好
‐ He's coming.
时间到了
‐ It's time.
所有东西都投保了
‐ Everything's insured.
你们可以走了
You can go.
我们会走的
‐ Um, we will...
但你要先帮我们再打开其它的柜子
After you open something else.
你们已经把所有东西都拿走了
‐ You took everything.
我想知道
‐ * I want to know
别看我们
‐ Well, don't look at us.
我没有报♥警♥
‐ I haven't called the cops yet.
趴地上
‐ Get on the ground.
快点 趴地上
Go on. Get down there.
好
‐ Okay.
如果你要离开
‐ * If you ever go
他去哪了
‐ Where is he?
我如何活下去
‐ * How do I ever, ever survive?
你就在那趴好
‐ You stay down there.
我要如何
‐ * How do I
如何活下去
* How do I live?
别动
‐ Be cool.
天空不再有阳光
‐ * There would be no sun in the sky
我的生命中不再有爱
* There would be no love in my life
我的世界都已不在
* There would be no world left for me
而我
* And I
- 宝贝 我不知道 - 转过身
* Baby, I don't know * ‐ Turn around.
- 该如何去做 - 那边
‐ * What I would do * ‐ That way.
如果失去了你
‐ * If I lost you
如果你要离开我
* If you ever leave
- 甜甜圈白吃了 - 我以为是明天呢
‐ Donuts? ‐ I thought it was tomorrow.
真行哈
‐ Really?
你们到底在搞什么
‐ What the hell is going on?
讨生活呗
‐ Just trying to make a living.
- 持械抢劫判刑5-10年 - 水枪也算吗
‐ Armed robbery is 5 to 10. ‐ For squirt guns?
什么枪无所谓的
‐ Doesn't matter, actually.
可你要是扣扳机的话就有不同啊
‐ It does when you pull the trigger.
你觉得这事很有趣是吧
‐ You think this is funny?
至少我们有一日三餐
‐ At least here we get three square meals.
- 还有片瓦遮头 - 睡衣也挺好看的
‐ And a roof over our head. ‐ Cute jumpers.
- 我喜欢橙色 - 他们这里穿蓝的
‐ Oh, I love orange. ‐ They do blue here.
- 那就更好了 - 行吧
‐ Oh, even better. ‐ Fine.
那你们就把牢底坐穿吧
You could all rot.
我们会把你们的老公也一并收监了
‐ We'll round up your husband too.
但我们要怎么完成任务呢
‐ But how will we finish the job?
你们基本上什么有用的信息都没给我们
‐ You didn't really give us anything anyway.
你能让门口的
‐ Can you just ask
守卫把电♥话♥给我吗
the security guard for my phone?
我觉得不回复别人的电子邀请很不礼貌
I hate when people don't respond to an e‐vite.
黑帮的还发电子邀请呢
‐ Did gang friend actually send a e‐vite?
无纸办公嘛
‐ Paperless post.
- 什么时候会面 - 现在问还有意义吗
‐ When's the meeting? ‐ Does it matter?
我觉得还有意义
‐ You know, I think it actually kind of does
因为如果他们保释我们出去
'cause if they bail us out,
我觉得他们可能会倾向于这个选择
which it feels like they're leaning towards,
那样的话我们就能来得及在
then we could hit that credit union
信用社关门前赶过去
before it closes. ‐ Oh.
- 就在沃尔玛旁边 - 买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥呢
It's right next to Walmart. ‐ Twofer.
也许你们愿意在停车场等会
‐ Might want to hang tight in the parking lot.
我们在会面之前应该就能赶回来
We'll probably be back here before that meeting.
- 我们会给你们申请费用 - 要跟我们能分到的钱一样多才行
‐ We'll put you on payroll. ‐ Same amount as our cut.
- 不可能 - 好吧
‐ Not happening. ‐ Hmm.
还从没去抢过赌场呢
Never knocked over a casino.
- 整晚都开着 - 到处都是钱
‐ Open all night. ‐ Loaded with cash.
还到处都有
‐ And on every corner.
我们之前怎么没想过这个
‐ How did we not think of this before?
我刚说过啊
‐ I just did. ‐
过来
‐ Come here.
你们干成了吗
‐ Your guy came through?
你告诉我啊
‐ You tell me. ‐ Hm?
真还是假的
‐ Real or fake?
只要能付账单就行
‐ As long as it pays the bills.
快猜啊
‐ Come on.
真的
‐ Real.
假的
Fake?
- 我分不清 - 没错 这就是重点
I can't tell the difference. ‐ That's the point.
那包跟这事又有什么关系
‐ What's that got to do with it?
- 你想要分一杯羹吗 - 你知道的
‐ You want a cut or not? ‐ You know it.
那我们就得让你老大知道你的价值
‐ Then we gotta show your guy how valuable you are.
这没有镂空吊牌
‐ It's missing the engraved logo...
就在这个地方
right here in the corner.
缝线也不行 至少每寸有十根线才对
Can't sleep on the stitching‐‐ at least ten stitches per inch.
所有的边都应该对称才行
Got to be symmetrical on all sides.
而真货
And the real ones...
还带一个防尘袋
come with a dust bag.
- 防尘袋是什么东西 - 是装包的包
‐ What's that? ‐ It's like a bag for your bag.
- 感觉就是浪费 - 女士们喜欢这个
‐ Seems like a waste. ‐ Ladies love it.
为什么要告诉我这个 斯坦
‐ Why are you telling me all this, Stan?
因为吉恩 因为你卖♥♥的假货太假了啊
‐ 'Cause, Gene, you're selling fake for fake.
那又如何
‐ So?
让女士们相信你卖♥♥的是真货
‐ Convince women these are real,
你赚的钱是现在的十倍啊
you get ten times the money.
我一直认为自己请了个厉害的打手
‐ All this time, I thought I hired a badass.
没想到我这么幸运 他居然还是个时尚达人
Lucky for me, I got a prissy fashionista.
我真的需要考试合格
‐ I really need to pass.
不只是为了我自己 还为我儿子
It's not just for me. It's for my son.
我知道这对于某些人来说
Look, I know this might not seem
可能算不上是什么重要的事
like the most important thing in the world to someone else,
但我要是考不过
but I literally cannot move on
我的人生就完蛋了
with my life without it,
所以 如果
so...if there is...
还有什么其它的我可以做的
anything else...that I can do.
- 有一件事你可以做 - 说吧
‐ There's one thing you can do. ‐ Name it.
坐下吧
‐ Take your seat.
多少次了
How many times?
我也是
‐ Yeah, same here.
你们有7小时可以完成考试
‐ You have 7 hours to complete the test.
第一部分限时75分钟
The first section has a limit of 75 minutes.
还有5分钟快结束时我会提醒你们
I'll notify you when there's 5 minutes remaining.
时间一到 请你们把手里的铅笔放下
When the time is up, please place your pencils down.
还有其它问题吗
Are there any questions?
- 给他们吃咖喱吧 - 咖喱吗
‐ Get 'em curry. ‐ Curry?
简在学习文化
‐ Yeah, Jane's learning cultures.
- 好吧 - 她喜欢印度
‐ Okay. ‐ She likes India.
现在店里都付你现金了吗
‐ Is the store paying you in cash now?
还记得你当初为你父亲工作的时候
‐ Remember when you first went to work for your dad,
你说过 就干这一个夏天
and you said, "It's only gonna be for the summer"?
- 是啊 结果干了一辈子 - 我也是
‐ Yeah, stuck for life. ‐ Me too.
- 放那吧 - 我帮你捡呗
Just leave it. ‐ I got it.
我说放那吧
‐ Leave it.
你没事吧
‐ You okay?
肯尼喜欢印度薄饼 就是烤饼
‐ Kenny likes the naan. It's just flatbread.
如果他要查我呢
What if he checks me?
- 随机应变 - 他发现了怎么办
‐ Improvise. ‐ What if he finds it?
- 随机应变 - 他得先让你脱♥光♥了才能发现
‐ Improvise. ‐ He'd have to get you naked.
嘿
‐ Hey, now.
来吧
Come on.
你是不是要搜我身什么的
‐ Do you need to frisk me or something?
不用
‐ Nah, you're good.
别担心 好吧
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表