剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
你自♥由♥了
- You're free.
自♥由♥了
Free.
- 爸 - 我在这呢
- Dad! - I'm in here, bud.
我进了一个球 助攻了一次
- I got one goal and one assist.
啥 棒啊
- What? Nice!
太厉害了
That's amazing.
去洗澡吧
- Come on, go get in the bath.
想跟你发视讯的
Tried to FaceTime you.
我忙来着
- Eh, I was busy.
我不能保证我日后不会觉得无聊
- I can't promise you that I won't get bored.
或者
Or...
觉得再去抢趟杂货店也挺有意思的
think it might be fun to hit a grocery store again.
但至少我们还有机会
But at least we'll have a shot.
因为如果我们留在原地 就不会有任何变化
'Cause if we stay here, nothing's gonna change.
你可以印了
- You can print.
机器我收拾好了
I finished it.
为什么
- Why?
我放手了
- I just let it go.
儿子 给我讲讲进球经过
D-Man! Give me the recap.
编发救急
- - Braid emergency.
你要接替我的工作了吗
- So you're just gonna take my job?
- 你不在家 - 我可以搞定
- You weren't home. - I got 'em.
工作比编头发更急更重要
- Work emergency trumps braid emergency.
好吧 我看看
All right, let me see.
编得挺好是吧
- It's not bad, right? - Eh,
枪姐可能不会找你编发 但是
I don't think Alicia Keys will be calling you, but...
- 狗爷可能会 - 你编的是空心辫啊
- Snoop might, though. - Oh, so now you do LOCS?
你想试试吗
- Oh, well, you want to give it a go?
不用了
- I'm all good.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
遇到了点障碍 但还是顺利完成了
- A couple of speed bumps, but pulled it off.
要花多久
- Okay. How long is it gonna take?
等我们找到别的地方吧
- Till we find somewhere else, I guess.
市政♥府♥很快就要把那里
- All right, now, the city's gonna put that place
拍卖♥♥了
up for auction soon.
- 急什么 - 不知道
- What's soon? - I don't know.
门上贴了封条你就知道了
You'll know when the sticker's on the door.
谢谢你帮我
Thanks for making that work.
我就是给你指个方向
- Pssh. I just gave you a key.
我说是帮她编头发
- I meant with her.
她是你宝贝女儿嘛
Well, she's your girl.
她跟你说什么了
- What'd she say to you?
我想听的都说了
- Everything I wanted to hear. -
怎么了 笑什么
- What? What's funny?
她对我也是这样
- She said the exact same thing to me.
他人呢
- Hey. Where is he?
- 洗澡呢 - 太好了
- He's in the shower. - Oh, good.
买♥♥了东西 花生酱
Got us all-new peanut butter,
蛋黄酱 芥末酱 酱油
mayo, mustard, and soy sauce.
他要去哪啊
- Where is he gonna go?
一栋可爱的复♥式♥公♥寓♥
- To a lovely DIY duplex.
我今天用了他的招式
- I used his move today.
什么意思
- What do you mean?
铁门锈
- Rusty gate. - Eww.
这招真的很险 如果玩砸了
- It's this really tough check, 'cause if you do it wrong,
就受罚了
you get a penalty.
等等 他教你的曲棍球招式吗
- Wait, hang on. He taught you a lacrosse move?
他以前是全美最佳选手
- He was All-American.
什么
- What?
是马里兰队的
- Played for Maryland.
给我五分钟我就走了
- Hey, I just need five more minutes, and I'm out.
如果你想知道更多防御招数
Oh, and hey, if you ever want to work on more defense stuff,
就到克罗格后面的垃圾箱来找我吧
just come by the dumpster behind the Kroger.
- 你还会来看比赛吗 - 我不会错过的
- You still coming to the game? - Dude, I wouldn't miss it.
除非我找不到人帮我照看货车了
Unless I can't find someone to watch my cart.
看招
Check. Ooh!
本杰明 反应快啊
Benjamin, nice reflexes.
好了
All right.
所以他又回去了
- So, he's back in?
你还想我怎样 我屈服了
- What do you want from me? I caved.
桶怎么办
- What about that bucket?
他很坚持
- He held strong.
- 天了噜 - 是啊
- Dude. - Yeah.
你们好 女士们
- What's up, ladies?
只谈公事
- Just business.
你们还是挺有能力的
- You know, you still got it.
可不容易
- It wasn't easy.
那片枫叶差不多四种颜色呢
- That maple leaf is like four different colors.
酷
- Cool.
剩下的你什么时候要
- When do you want the rest of it?
我不要了
- I don't.
为什么
- Why?
我的人搞不定这的老大
- My guys can't clean the Queen here.
你说我们只要印刷就行
- You said all we had to do was print it.
然后再送个货
- Yeah. And then drop it.
你指的是国内吧
- I assumed that you meant in our country.
天啊 又来了
- Jesus, not again.
墨西哥为什么不行呢
- Why can't it ever be Mexico?
什么时候
- When?
等我准备好的时候
- When I'm ready.
- 太久没干了 - 别说了
- Avoided it for so long. - Don't.
但咱们都知道会有这么一天的
- But I think we all knew this day would come.
是你盼着这一天吧
- It's like you want it to happen.
我就是说说
- I'm just saying.
游戏玩久了
Stay in the game long enough,
肯定会有麻烦的
something's bound to wind up in your ass.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表