剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
估计他们就是这样
- I think it's how they dodge
躲开卫♥生♥部♥检查什么的
all those health department codes.
你说的这个水疗是不是最后
- Yeah, is this one of those "spa days" that
会让人膝盖吃子弹的那种
ends up with a bullet in her other knee?
我只是担心妻子
I'm just looking out for my wife.
多照顾照顾自己又不会伤到别人
- A little self-care never hurt anybody.
我绝不会让我的伴娘出任何事
- I would never let anything happen to my maid of honor.
你保证
- That a promise?
我们说好了的
- Oh, we have a deal.
我觉得你们这样挺好的
Well, I think y'all look great.
你跟坐在我裆上的羊驼说这话去
- Well, tell that to the alpaca sitting on my crotch.
这话起码让他走了 对吧
- Well, it got him out of here, didn't it?
这 这是干嘛
- What--what's all this?
我想着大家一起吃个饭
- I thought we can all eat together.
- 为什么 - 改变一下
- Why? - For a change.
本在他爸爸家
- Ah. Well, Ben's at his dad's.
那就是二人晚宴了
- Well, then it's dinner a deux.
好吧
- Okay.
墨西哥馅饼配酱油和这个格调不太搭啊
It's a pretty fancy setup for tortillas and soy sauce.
- 不是吃这个 - 这里没别的吃啊
- Not what we're having. - That's all I have.
柠檬煎嫩鸡
- Lemon chicken piccata.
啥 这是你做的
- What? You made this?
倒也比不上橄榄园餐厅里的
- Well, it's not Olive Garden,
不过这是我能做的最好的
but it's the best with what I could find.
我去
- Jeez.
这什么 白萝卜嘛
What the hell is this? A white carrot?
欧洲萝卜 还有
- Parsnip, and...
其他几种根茎类蔬菜
A few other root veggies.
- 好吃啊 - 谢了
- It's so good. - Thanks, man.
- 不 是 谢谢你 - 不不
- No, thank you, man. - No, no.
谢谢你让我住在这
Thank you for letting me crash.
不 是谢谢你做的美食
- No, thank you for picking all this up.
明天继续
- NBD.
肯定很贵吧
- I mean, must have been expensive.
不贵的
- Not at all.
据我所知天下可没有免费的食材
- I mean, last I checked, food was not fee.
那可能是你没找对地方
- Well, maybe you're just not looking in the right place.
凯文
- Kevin... - Mm.
迷迭香我可能多加了一点
I went a little heavy on the rosemary.
这些吃的你都是哪弄来的
- Where did you get this food?
- 克罗格 - 谢天谢地
- Kroger. - Oh, thank Jesus.
他们丢掉的东西都是好货
Yeah, they throw out the best stuff.
都还没坏掉呢
Like even before it goes bad.
呕 你有病吧
- Eww. What is wrong with you?
又没事
- It's fine.
这是捡来的垃圾
- It's trash food.
- 你本来不会知道的 - 但我现在知道了
- You never would have known. - Mm, except I do.
那如果我付了钱 会更好吃吗
- So if I paid, would it taste better?
不会吧
- I mean, I guess not.
- 那有什么区别呢 - 大肠埃希氏杆菌的数量啊
- Then what's the difference? - The amount of E. coli.
- 我洗了 - 厕所里洗的是吧
- I washed it. - Where, in the toilet?
你原来这么死板
- I thought you were cooler than this.
为什么 因为我不鉴赏不来垃圾做的美食是吧
- Why, because I'm not down with gourmet dumpster diving?
不 因为你觉得有钱的东西才更好
- No, because you think money makes everything better.
- 难道不是吗 - 当然是了
- Doesn't it? - All right. Yeah, sure.
如果你想拥有你过不起的生活的话
If you want to live for what you don't have.
- 老天 你又开始了 - 你现在这毫无意义的工作
- Oh, boy, here we go. - This treadmill you're on...
- 我想过上更好的生活 对不起了哦 - 不会有好结果的
- Excuse me for wanting more. - Won't get you anywhere.
这叫美国梦 宝贝
- It's called the American dream, baby.
你做梦的同时
- Okay, well, while you're dreaming,
还睡过了 没吃上这么好吃的鸡肉
you're also sleeping through a pretty choice piece of chicken.
至少不会得甲乙丙肝炎
- At least I won't have hepatitis A, B, or C.
随你吧
- Whatever.
你慢慢猜那餐巾是哪来的
I won't tell you where I got that.
二位 我们不是去公园里见面吗
- Hey, guys. I thought we were meeting down at the park.
见面不急
- Oh, guys can wait.
你带着那个哪也去不了
- You're not going anywhere with that derailer.
我来看看吧
Let me see that.
嘿 听着
- Hey, look.
抱歉 那个晚霜我可真的是努力过了
Sorry, I'm doing everything I can with that night cream.
我明白
- Oh, I get it.
大家都不喜欢晚上睡觉时还往脸上擦东西
- Guys don't really like stuff on their face before bed.
是吧 会把那晚霜蹭的枕头上到处都是
- Right? Gets stuff all over your pillow and--
我们来这不是说这个的
- Not why we're here.
那天晚上开会的时候
- The other night at the meeting...
- 我话太多了 - 讲的非常好 迪恩
- Yeah, I overshared. - It was beautiful, Dean.
你经历了很多
You're going through a lot right now, you know?
你有律师吗
- You got a lawyer?
没有那种能帮我打脱罪名的
- Not one that's gonna keep me out of jail?
现在你有了
- Well, you do now.
哦 那可太好了
Oh, that's so cool.
从没输过官司
- Never lost a case.
那我肯定请不起啊
- Which is why I definitely can't afford him.
别担心
- Don't worry about it.
迪恩 你是我们的一份子
- Dean, you're family now.
那个婊♥子♥害你够多了
- That bitch has done enough to you.
嗨 伙计们
- Hi, boys.
我从冷冻室里拿出来的
- Pulled them out of the freezer
里面有你喜欢的那个小冰块
so they got that big ice cube you like.
谢了
- Thanks.
你们要加点水吗
- Do you guys want a refill?
- 不用了 - 好的
- No, we're fine. - Good.
别忘了戴上那个晚上能反光的东西哈
- Don't forget to wear the reflective stuff.
我们会照顾他的
- We'll look out for him.
丹尼的曲棍球比赛改时间了
- Oh, Danny's hockey game got rescheduled.
我让他和辛普森家的娃搭车
I got him a ride with the Simpson kid.
你只需要去接他就行了
You just need to pick him up.
好啊
- Sure.
准备好了 牛仔
Saddle up, cowboy.
多拿几串可以多戴几圈
- Take a bunch so you can layer.
给
All right, here.
我们又不是来聚会的
- We're not here to party.
那你是想与众不同吗
- So you'd rather stick out?
我只是想离这个边境远点
- I just want to make a run for the border.
所以才混在一起啊
- Yeah, well, that's why you gotta blend.
你朋友在哪
- Where is your friend?
他可能给船加油呢
- He's probably just gassing up the boat.
你确定没找错地方
- Sure this is the right place?
我们每年都停这啊
- It's where we park every year.
如果我要尿尿怎么办
- What if I have to pee on the water?
现在去尿呗
- Well, get it all out now.
去哪
- Where?
去哪个我们每年都尿尿的地方呗
- It's also where we pee every year.
是他吗
- Is that your guy?
来了
- Oh, here we go.
不是
- Mm-mm. Nope.
- 你干什么呢 - 都开了
- What are you doing? - It's an open container.
我们有一整箱的假加元
- We have a cooler full of Canadian counterfeit.
你们能表现得淡定点吗
- Will you please just act chill?
- 他来了 - 放音乐还不是不放
- He's coming. - Okay, music on or off?
- 放吧 - 我东西♥藏♥哪了
- On, on. - * Where my stash at?
- 还是关上吧 - 愉快时光
- Off, off, off. - * Taking big time--
- 麦克 - 嘿 露比
- Mike? - Hey, Ruby.
有事吗
- What's going on?
那里面有什么
- What's in that?
好玩的
- A whole lot of fun.
嗯 这可是她第一次参加Jobbie Nooner湖派
- Yeah, it's her first Jobbie Nooner,
所以我们
so we went all out.
打开
- Open it on up.
如果是因为违章停车什么的
- You know, if this is about the parking or something,
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表