剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
What's the hurry?
他让我生不如死
He's making my life hell.
他不在了之后会怎么样
What'll it be when he's gone?
恢复常态
Normal.
黑松露加上煎制鲑鱼
The, uh, black truffle pan‐seared salmon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
生牛肉篇配煸菊苣
And the beef carpaccio with braised endive.
请享用
Enjoy.
我的儿子打青少年冰球联赛
My son plays bantam hockey.
我儿子旅游
Mine does travel.
他之前在场上和人打架
He used to get in fights on the ice.
如果是他挑起来的 我会惩罚他
If he started it, I would punish him.
我会没收他的电子游戏
I would take away his video games,
随便了
whatever.
在我进入现在这一行之后
After I got into my current line of work,
我就不这么做了
I just stopped.
这个世界都不遵守专断的规则
Why should he play by some arbitrary rule
为什么要让他守规矩
when the world doesn't?
因为是非对错
Because there's still right and wrong.
那你为什么做这一行
‐ Then why do you do what you do?
因为我得以
Because I have to.
因为你想要这么做
Because you want to.
你不了解我的情况
You don't know my situation.
我知道跨越你没想到过自己会
I know what it feels like to cross a line
跨越的底线是什么样的感觉
you never thought you'd cross.
于是你移♥动♥底线
And so you move that line.
不久之后
Soon enough,
你就不知道底线在哪里了
you don't know where it's supposed to be.
你想说什么
What's your point?
就算是正常的生活迎面经过你都认不出来
You wouldn't know normal if it sat on your face.
你的鲑鱼有什么问题吗
Now, what's wrong with your salmon?
就是有点生
It's just a little rare.
你要求做熟 不是吗
You asked for it cooked through, didn't you?
没关系
It's all right.
失陪一下
Excuse me a minute.
你真的没必要这么做
You really didn't have to do this.
她拿几罐汤
It is amazing what this woman can do
做出来的东西很不可思议 对吧
with a few cans of soup, right?
加上一点面包屑
Topped it off with some bread crumbs.
卡尔喜欢酥脆的感觉
Carl likes it crunchy.
谁不喜欢
Mmm. Who doesn't?
比不上你做的饭
Doesn't quite live up to your meal.
我们在这里很明显
Uh, so we are obviously
情况特殊
in a unique, uh, situation here.
说得没错
You can say that again.
与其旁敲侧击
And instead of beating around the bush,
不如我们建立一些
figured we'd set up some kind
财务安排
of financial arrangement.
好了 要说了
Okay, here it comes.
谈钱从来都不容易
It is never easy to talk about money.
可不是嘛
Oh, ain't that the truth?
不如我们就不要说了
So how about we don't?
我担心
Uh, I'm afraid that
这就是我们来这里的原因
that is the whole reason we are here.
在你把那辆车给我们的时候
When you gave us that car...
好像无足轻重
Like it was no problem. ‐
这就让我和卡尔思索
It kind of got me and Carl thinking.
对不起 我得打断你
I'm sorry. I gotta stop you right here.
你的家人遭遇了不幸 但是你猜怎么着
Something bad happened to your family, but guess what.
人生不如意十有八♥九♥
Bad things happen.
不会因为你是好人就会得到公平对待
You don't get a fair shake just because you're a good person.
有些人走运
Some people get lucky,
有些人就是一直抽到
and some people just keep drawing
下下签
that same damn short straw,
让我说清楚
so let me be clear.
你的生活不是我们的错
Your life is not our fault.
我们不欠你们任何东西
We don't owe you a thing.
相信我 每一天 我们看到镜子里的自己
Believe me, every day, we look in the mirror
出于各种原因心生厌恶
and hate ourselves for a bunch of reasons.
但是我们的女儿活着不是
But our daughter living and breathing
让我们后悔的事情
isn't one of them.
这是什么
And what's this?
87美元
$87.
做什么用
For what?
卡尔觉得收下车过意不去
Carl didn't feel right accepting the car.
我想要安排一个按月支付的计划
I wanted to set up a monthly plan.
希望能多给一点
Wish it could be more,
但是 人们对于高速公路出口的
but, uh, people aren't as into
水果摊的购买♥♥热情
buying oranges off the exit ramp
赶不上以前了
as they used to be.
你说的是哪种面包屑
So what kind of bread crumbs you say these were?
‐
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
他在给你重新做鲑鱼
He's making you a new salmon.
那没有
It's really not...
必要
Necessary.
我不介意的
It's my pleasure.
鲑鱼有多生
How rare was the salmon?
虽然我不喜欢
I mean, it wasn't to my liking,
但是犯不着把他的脸打烂
but it doesn't mean he should have his face bashed in.
他真的点了萝卜吗
Did he actually order radishes?
我不知道 就放在那
I don't know. They just showed up.
那是连环杀手的行为
That is some serial killer behavior.
.
我们需要要回账簿
We need those books back.
-我们要把我们的良心找回来 - 说的好听
‐ We need our souls back. ‐ That's rich.
但是你又不介意杀掉帮派朋友
But you're perfectly willing to smoke gang friend?
卖♥♥浴缸的人和这些没关系
The hot tub guy has nothing to do with it.
所以 怎么 我们要让联调局的人
So, what, we're just gonna let the feds come
过来踹门吗
and kick down our door?
他不应该落得这种地步
He doesn't deserve this!
我们的底线应该划在哪里
Where are we supposed to draw the line?
我不知道
I don't know.
问题就在这
That's the problem.
- 对 - 嘿
‐ Yeah. ‐ Hey.
你有空吗
Do you have a sec?
怎么了
What up?
你做了那件事了吗
Have you done that thing yet?
背景调查的结果出来了
Just got their background check.
天呐
Oh, God.
一清二白
Clean as a whistle.
真的吗
Really?
没有前科 没有重罪 轻罪
No priors, felonies, misdemeanors,
逮捕令 投诉
warrants, complaints.
好吧
Okay.
连违章停车都没有
Not even a damn parking ticket.
为什么拉着脸
So why the face?
有一起交通事故
One traffic accident.
女儿吗
The daughter?
发生在我们的女儿得到肾脏捐赠之后
Happened the day after baby girl got her kidney.
什么
What?
不是他们
Not them.
从来就不是
Never was.
怎么会
How?
也许萨拉
Maybe Sara...
把器官捐赠群体里的日期弄错了
screwed up the dates in that organ donor group.
所以
So...
你要打电♥话♥吗
you want to make the call?
他们失去的还不够多吗
Haven't they lost enough?
他们很期待萨拉下周的演奏会
They were looking forward to Sara's recital next week.
我可以做土豆
I can make the potatoes again.
卡尔喜欢吃
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表