剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
会从我们假期里扣么
‐ Does this count as vacation days?
就当恶劣天气不上班
‐ Think of it like a snow day.
去享受生活 做自己想做的吧
Just enjoy yourself. Take a little me time.
工资不会扣的 对吧
But you're still paying us, right?
- 我好想盖尔 - 他什么时候会来
I miss Gayle. ‐ When's he coming back?
一结束就回来
Uh, as soon as it's over.
- 什么时候结束 - 等他开完会
‐ When's that? ‐ When he's done.
- 什么时候开完会 - 谁想再吃一片
‐ When's that? ‐ Who wants another slice?
他是真的搞砸了 对吧
He really screwed the pooch, huh?
如果有任何让我帮到我老乡的办法
Anything I can do to help my homie,
告诉我
let me know.
妈妈呢
Where is our mom?
她在 额 帮你们爸爸
She's, um, helping your dad.
我需要贷款
I need a loan.
干什么
For what?
保释
Bail.
我不干这种事
Yeah, that's not my thing.
我得把他弄出来
I need to get him out.
不 如果你还想
Nah. You need fall guy
再赚钱的话 你需要的是替罪羊
if you're ever trying to make money again.
那不是他的错
It's not his fault.
我跟你说了要聪明点 对吧
I told you to be smart, right?
我做到了
I was.
那他们是怎么拿到你那本书的
Then how'd they get your books?
他不知道
He didn't know.
所以他是完美的替罪羊
Why he's the perfect fall guy.
他是无辜的
He didn't do anything!
所以完美啊
That's what makes it beautiful.
我无话可说
Got nothing to say.
他们会达成协议的 联邦监狱三年服刑
Look, they'll cut a deal. Three years, club Fed.
- 那我孩子怎么办 - 探视
‐ What about my kids? ‐ Visitation.
- 那我呢 - 等三年后他出狱时
‐ What about me? ‐ Your boy will come back
身材肯定好多了
in better shape than when he went in.
搞不好你们还能重燃激♥情♥呢
Might even want to hit it again.
肯定有办法把他弄出来吧
There's gotta be a way to get him out!
犯罪服刑 天经地义
Do the crime, do the time.
反正你不会有什么负罪感
But nothing ever sticks to you.
嗯 我很幸运
Yeah, I got luck on my side.
也许你也是幸运的
Maybe you do too.
什么意思
What's that mean?
打八号♥球
‐ Sink that eight ball.
打进角落球袋 我就帮他假释
Corner pocket, I'll cover his bail.
我不会打台球
I don't play pool.
我也不是搞贷款的
‐ And I don't do loans.
- 这样吗 - 嗯 就这样
Like that? ‐ Yeah, just like that.
直打 明白吗
Just hit it straight, okay?
哈 我做到了
Ha! I did it!
运气好
Lucky shot.
- 说好了就是一言为定 - 嗯 你说的是
‐ No, a deal is a deal. ‐ Yeah, you're right.
从你欠我的那份里面扣吧
Take it out of the cut you owe me.
那地儿有很多秘密行动特工
The place is swarming with secret service agents.
所以呢
So?
我不能去洗钱 也绝对不能印
So I can't wash, and I definitely can't print.
我们被限制了
We're shut down.
这就是为什么你需要一个替罪羊
‐ That's why you need a fall guy.
妈妈训练营
‐ Mom bootcamp.
这就是锻炼的好处
‐ That's what you get for exercising.
那贱♥人♥让我给她做指甲
‐ The bitch made me do her nails.
如果他们是警♥察♥ 难道他们不需要告诉你吗
‐ Don't they have to tell you if they're cops?
- 除非你开口问 - 根本没有这回事
‐ Only if you ask. ‐ That's not a real thing,
而且她是特勤局的
and she's secret service.
迪恩西怎么样了
‐ How's Deansie holding up?
他没有戴保持器
‐ He doesn't have his mouth guard
他的睡眠呼吸机 还有他的狱友
or his sleep apnea machine, and his cellmate is in
想把一个人点着
for trying to set a guy on fire.
这么滋润啊
‐ That good, huh?
嗯 粉色的味道
‐ Ugh, pink flavor.
‐ 他不能当我的替罪羊 ‐嗯 反正不可能是你
‐ He can't be my fall guy. ‐ Well, it can't be you.
- 应该是你 ‐ 你有四个孩子
‐ It should. ‐ You have four kids.
他也一样
‐ So does he.
橙味的
‐ Ugh, orange flavor.
别这样每个都咬一口
‐ Stop biting into all of them.
什么神经病会送别人水果巧克力啊
‐ What kinda psycho gets somebody fruit chocolates?
杀手吧
‐ A hitman.
他现在送你巧克力了
‐ The man is sending you chocolate now?
差不多吧
‐ I mean, kinda.
他想让我和他一起去干一票
‐ He wants me to go on a job with him.
- 去哪里 - 斐济
‐ Where? ‐ Fiji.
如果这些是焦糖的话
‐ Maybe if these were caramels.
我真希望他直接一枪崩了我
‐ I wish he'd just put a bullet in me.
在这一点上
‐ At this point
我觉得你现在有点皮痒了
I think you're looking at a little pickle tickle.
‐ 我该怎么办 - 弄到裤子上 马上
‐ What am I gonna do? ‐ Over the pants, real fast.
关于迪恩
‐ About Dean.
我们会想出办法的
‐ We'll figure something out.
不是他就是我
‐ It's either him or me.
是吗
‐ Is it?
不是吗
‐ Isn't it?
在“前48”上 总有人打电♥话♥
‐ On "First 48" people call in all the time
承认他们没犯过的罪行
to confess to crimes they didn't commit.
为什么会有人这样做
‐ Why would anyone do that?
我不知道 没什么可失去的古怪孤独者吧
‐ I don't know, weirdo loners with nothing to lose.
也许被定罪给了他们一些存在的目标
Maybe being convicted gives them some purpose.
嗯
‐ Huh.
就像游泳 网球
‐ Swimming, tennis,
艺术课什么的
art classes.
这是什么度假胜地啊
What kinda resort is this?
确切地说不是度假胜地
‐ Not a resort exactly.
该死的
‐ Damn it!
你能把它搬到楼上吗
‐ Can you take that upstairs?
我又弄混矩形梯形了
‐ I mixed the trapezoid up with the rectangle again.
我在做生意
‐ I'm conducting business.
你姑妈马上就把我送下去的
‐ Your aunt's just gonna send me right back down.
她在打盹儿
‐ She's napping.
你可以在四点半前进入客厅
You're allowed in the parlor till 4:30.
这也是我的房♥间
It's my room too.
那是为了什么
‐ So what's the dillio?
把它看作一个新的开始吧
‐ Well, think of it as a fresh start.
我们将为您偿还所有信♥用♥卡♥债务
‐ We would pay off all your credit card debt
给你10万美金作为补偿
and throw in 100 grand for your trouble.
分期付款
‐ Paid in installments.
你为什么要为我做这些
‐ Why would you do that for me?
实际上是你在为我做这件事
‐ Well, you'd actually be doing it for me.
这是个监狱吗
‐ It's a jail?
有福利的
‐ With benefits!
除了你不能离开的那部分
‐ Except for the part where you can't leave.
但我听说图书馆很精致
‐ Bu‐but I hear the library is exquisite.
我知道这是一个巨大的要求
‐ I know this is a huge ask,
但是你说的
but you're the one who said
你想帮你的朋友
you wanted to help out your homie.
你想给我的钱
‐ You wanna pay me more money
比我这辈子赚的还多
than I've ever made in my entire life
有自己的房♥间 无限制的电视特权
to have my own room, unlimited TV privileges,
以及有素食者友好餐的全男监狱吗
and vegan‐friendly meals on an all male campus?
浴室是怎样的
What's the shower situation?
可能是大澡堂
‐ Um, probably group.
那具体怎么操作呢
‐ Well, how do we get this party started?
直接认罪吧 我想 是吗
‐ Um, just confess I guess, right?
嗯 我
‐ ‐ Well, I‐‐
我觉得我们需要做的不止这些
I think might actually need to do more than that.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表