剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
This guy.
但是这个真的不适合我
It's just not for me.
但是 我真的希望
And look, I really hope
我还能有机会和你们骑车
that I can still bike with you and the guys.
老兄
Dude.
你是我死党啊
You're my ride or die.
- 拜托 - 你也是我的死党 所以
- Come on. - 'Cause you're mine, so--
你把产品的尾款结清 就没事啦
You just write me a check for the product, we're good.
噢 对了
Oh, okay--um,
我想着早晚有这么一天
so I knew this was coming,
所以我就把这些包好了
so I boxed it up.
这些都是样品
These are just the samples.
你就给了我这些
That's all you gave me.
你注册的那一秒起 你就买♥♥了整年的产品
When you sign up, you commit to product for the year.
有多少
How much product?
堆了一车♥库♥
I got a whole garage full for you.
那我再试试吧
Maybe I'll give it another shot.
习惯了就好了
You just gotta get your groove.
现在的本地新闻都怎么回事
What's the deal with local news these days, anyways?
还有什么意义
It's like, what's the point?
除非你不用手♥机♥
Unless you don't have a phone,
不然你回家的时候
because I'm pretty sure by the time you get home
肯定已经11点了
and it's 11:00 p.m., you've been reading
一整天的新闻你都读完了
all about everything that's been happening all day.
就好像
It's kind of like, uh,
你父母给你发了个过气的表情包
when parents send you a meme after six months,
然后你就会觉得 噢 这个表情已经不搞笑了
and you're like, "Um, that's not funny anymore guys."
她当时在大教室里抽烟
She was smoking in home room.
我知道 但是关你们什么事呢
I know, but why did you care so much?
这就是原则啊
It's the principle of the thing.
这就是为什么这份工作适合你
That's why you're so good at your job.
二手烟会导致肺癌
Secondhand smoke causes lung cancer.
你简直是个缉毒警♥察♥
You've always been a professional narc.
然后她就在学校和大伙儿说
And then she told the whole school
我遗传了我爸的湿疣
that I got genital warts from my dad.
这是我告诉她的秘密
I told her that in confidence.
我开玩笑的
Last part was a joke.
拜托 你遇到我这种人
Oh, come on, you would have done
也会这样做的
the same thing to somebody like me.
说实话 也许我压根不会认识你这种人
I honestly probably wouldn't have even known you.
也是 我又当不上返校节女王
Well, definitely wasn't homecoming queen.
我也是
Me either.
- 也混不进毕业舞会组委会 - 我也是
- Or on prom committee. - Me either.
我也进不了啦啦队
Or cheer squad.
好吧 我进了啦啦队的
Okay, I was cheer squad.
这就对了
A-ha.
但是我被开除了
But I was kicked out.
因为你四处寻欢作乐吗
Partying?
因为
Um...
我妈有躁郁症
manic depressive mom.
好惨
Sucks.
我也没去参加毕业舞会
If it makes you feel any better,
不知道你听了会不会好受些
I didn't make it to any of the dances either.
我是和我爸爸去的毕业舞会
Oh, I went to prom with my dad.
那些播天气预报的人更是没用
And do not even get me started
我都不想说他们了
on how useless the weather people are.
我老公不喜欢我最好的朋友
My husband hates my best friend.
所以我基本得出了个结论
So what I'm learning here is,
跟我比起来 你是个好人
you're basically a better person than me.
这个我可说不准
I'm not so sure about that.
别忘了练勾拳
Don't forget the hook.
不错
Ooh!
真棒
Oh.
就是这样
There it is.
怎么了 你现在当起教练来了吗
What's up? Now you the coach?
我以前可是把你打得满地找牙
Used to beat your ass.
什么时候 我们还在穿尿布的时候吗
When was that? When we were in diapers?
最近怎么样
Well, what's up?
来让我领教一下
Come teach me something.
- 我可能不太行 - 没事
- It could get ugly. - Good.
来 我见识一下你的本事
Let's see what you got, man.
- 准备好了吗 - 嗯
- You good? - Yeah.
手这样放 对吗
Hands like this, right?
是的
Yeah.
靠
Damn.
奥乔亚那场教会你不少东西哈
You pick up some moves at that Ochoa fight?
我发现基德经常把手放下来
Kid kept dropping his hands.
那是在引诱你上钩
That could get you into trouble.
基德还喜欢把手缩回去
Or draws them in.
当时他怎么把别人打晕的
Hey, what was that knockout like?
那个人被打惨了
Boy got whooped.
做场边看就是很爽对吧
Nothing like ringside seats, huh?
他鼻子被打断的声音我都听到了
Yeah, I could hear his whole nose explode.
怎么样
How's that?
来呀
Come on.
那孩子差点被打死
Kid got cracked.
没错
Yeah.
问题就在于
Thing is,
你当时不在现场 对吧
you weren't at that fight, right?
你去杀那个女孩了
Too busy putting a bullet in that girl's face.
有些时候我周末才上班
Sometimes I work weekends, bro.
所以
So...
你是准备
you were just gonna--
怎样 悄悄瞒着吗
What? Keep it to yourself?
这不关你的事 兄弟
It don't concern you, dude.
不 不 这关我的事
No, no--it does.
要是警♥察♥因为这事找上门来
When a cop ruins my breakfast over it.
我会帮你解决的 再来
I'll buy you some eggs, come on.
你这是为了她吗
Did you do it for her?
是吗
Huh?
你别管啦
Don't worry about it.
哇
Oh...
黑老大里奥倒是讲一讲啊
Gangster Rio had to whip it out.
我已经解决了
I got it covered.
通过给足球妈妈们展示你的大屌♥吗
Show the soccer mom how big it is.
她知道的
She knows.
怎么回事啊
Aw, what's up?
这就不行了吗
Wore you out already?
也不是 老兄
No, cousin.
第二回合才开始
Round two.
好 来吧
All right, come on--
怎么回事
Yo?
你这是干什么
What's that for?
要找医生了
Doctor.
还挺快的
That was quick.
外面有根电线
So there was this electrical line.
- 是的 - 街道照明用的
- Uh-huh. - For the street lights.
- 不错 - 现在它倒了
- Cool. - And it fell.
能把那个还我吗
Can I have that back?
- 倒在我房♥子上了 - 你车上吧
- On my house. - On your car.
我人没事 因为有绝缘橡胶
I was fine, because of the whole rubber tire thing,
但是 长话短说 电线点燃了油箱
but long story short, it ignited the gas tank.
你跟我讲这些干嘛
And you're telling me this, because?
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你想听好消息还是坏消息
You want the good news or the bad news?
好消息
Good.
你不用转学了
You can stay at St. Anne's.
怎么做到的
How?
- 反正 - 你棉签用完了
- Well-- - Yo, you're out of Q-Tips.
那是我的牙刷
That's my toothbrush.
我会还你的
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表