剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
Don't sweat it, all right?
这是我老大
This is my boss.
我只是他的祖母而已
‐ I'm just his grandmother.
加油啊 你这讨人嫌的认证系统
‐ Come on, creepy guy in 4A.
你的无线怎么这么差劲
Why is your Wi‐Fi so weak?
好了
Yes!
不要
No!
这不是我家
‐ This is not my house.
你在这干什么呢
‐ What are you doing here?
- 我刚离开聚会 - 这话对我没什么作用
‐ I just left my stag night. ‐ That doesn't help me.
你们管那叫单身汉派对
‐ Your people call it a bachelor party.
所以你脸上才有那些闪闪发光的亮片吧
‐ That would explain the boob glitter on your face.
- 太奇怪了 - 脱衣舞娘吗
‐ It got really weird. ‐ With the strippers?
迷你小马
‐ With a mini horse.
我都不知道该为谁觉得抱歉
‐ I don't even know who to feel sorry for there.
我明天不能结婚
‐ I can't get married tomorrow. ‐
你应该回家去
You should go home.
- 我不想回 - 那去别的地方吧
‐ I don't want to. ‐ Then go somewhere else.
我能进来吗
‐ Can I just please come in?
给你自己找个心理治疗师去吧
‐ Find yourself a good therapist.
- 我真的需要 - 乔什
‐ Please, I really need‐‐ ‐ Josh.
- 抱歉 我真的需要 - 乔什 你要相信我
‐ Sorry, I really need to‐‐ ‐ Josh, you have to trust me.
我真的有点想去厕所上大号♥
‐ I think I'm gonna crap myself.
- 在那个角落 - 好的
‐ It's around the corner. ‐ Okay.
太多了 谢谢
‐ Oh, no, that's too much. Thank you.
别担心
‐ Don't worry.
什么时候不用吃了她会告诉你的
She'll tell you when you've had enough.
你怎么认识我叔叔的
‐ How do you know my uncle?
她是我的一个同事 小伙子
‐ She's just a work friend, bud.
她做什么的
‐ What's she do?
帮我忙
‐ Um, she helps me out.
- 对吧 - 我们是搭档
That right? ‐ We're partners.
如此而已吗
‐ That all?
- 我结婚了 - 有几个孩子
‐ I'm married. ‐ How many children?
- 四个 - 她结婚了啊
‐ Four. ‐ She's married.
戒指呢
‐ Where's the ring?
让她好好吃点东西吧
‐ Let the girl eat.
我只是逗她玩呢
‐ Come on. I'm just playing.
- 我表亲 - 兄弟
‐ My cousin. ‐ Brother.
表亲
‐ Cousin.
听说过你不少事伊丽莎白
‐ Heard a lot about you, Elizabeth.
- 叫我贝丝就行 - 好吧 伊丽莎白
‐ It's just Beth. ‐ Okay, Elizabeth.
你得小心点那个家伙
‐ Got to watch out for that one.
我看你得小心他们俩才对
‐ You've got to watch out for both of these guys.
好像你是个桃子似的
‐ Like you're some peach. ‐
有洗手间吗
‐ Is there a bathroom?
有 在里面 储藏室过去就是
‐ Oh, yeah, inside, sweetie, off the den.
谢谢
‐ Thank you.
我一直忍♥着没去
‐ I'd avoid going in there.
- 多久了 - 差不多一星期了
‐ How long? ‐ A week to be safe.
- 感觉好些了吗 - 没
‐ Feeling better? ‐ Not really.
婚前恐惧症很正常
‐ Well, pre‐wedding jitters are totally normal.
我在莱拉那里从来不上大号♥
‐ I've never gone number two at Lila's.
- 啥 - 从不
‐ Huh? ‐ Never.
但是 但怎么行呢
‐ But‐‐but what do you do?
在街边有家咖啡店
‐ There's a café down the street.
他们认识我
They know me.
我进去的时候就能拿到钥匙
They key's waiting when I come in.
为什么
‐ Why?
因为她的卫生间太干净了 还弄得特别粉♥嫩♥
‐ Because her bathroom is so fresh and girly.
闻起来有栀子花味
It smells like gardenias.
嗯 因为她想遮住臭味呗
‐ Yeah, 'cause she's trying to mask her own dumps.
不 她也不在家里上大号♥
‐ No, she doesn't do that.
- 难道她也去咖啡厅上吗 - 不 她就是不上大号♥
‐ So she also goes to the café? ‐ No, she just doesn't do it.
- 开什么玩笑 - 她不需要去
‐ Are you kidding me? ‐ She never has to go.
这在生理上就不可能实现啊
‐ That's just physically impossible.
她吃的东西都太干净了 所以几乎没有废物需要排泄
‐ She eats so clean there's very little waste.
- 天哪 - 嗯
‐ Jesus. ‐ Yeah.
她真是完美
‐ She really is perfect.
可惜不适合我
‐ Just not for me.
你在我们第一次见面时
You destroyed my office bathroom
把我办公室的卫生间搞的好臭
after our first session.
- 我都喷了空气清新剂了 - 不够多
‐ I thought I sprayed. ‐ Not enough.
- 能问你个问题吗 - 好
‐ Can I ask you something? ‐ Okay.
你真的想跟我在一起吗
‐ Do you really want to be with me...
还是你只是不想跟她在一起
Or do you just not want to be with her?
我的半生
‐ * Half of my whole life
已逝
* Is gone
就让它
* Let it drift
随波逐流
* And wash away
只是
* It was just
我的一个梦而已
* A dream I had
你在干什么
‐ What are you doing?
我不 我不知道
‐ I don't‐‐ I don't know.
不知道还是你不想说
‐ Don't know? Don't want to say?
我只是好奇
‐ I'm just curious.
是吗
‐ Oh, yeah?
你看出来了吗
You figure it out yet?
看出来什么
‐ What's that?
祖母喜欢格里森姆
‐ Grandma loves Grisham.
- 这是什么意思 - 家人
What is all this? ‐ Family.
我以为只是生意呢
‐ I thought this was business.
一样吧
‐ Same thing.
他们为什么关心我
‐ Why do they care about me?
想知道你是不是够好
‐ Got to know you're good enough.
- 对你吗 - 对生意
‐ For you? ‐ For business.
如果我不够好呢
‐ What if I'm not?
那以后就不邀请你了呗
‐ Then you don't get invited back.
- 感觉不太公平 - 嗯
‐ That doesn't seem fair. ‐ Hm.
我的半生
‐ * Half of my whole life
已逝
* Is done
欧石楠长满
* Heather gathers
这个地方
* In its place
这只是
* It was just
我的一个梦而已
* A dream I had
只是一个梦
* It was just a dream
留给我的记号♥
* The mark where he left me
在我翅膀上打下了烙印
* A clip on my wing
让它变的轻柔
* Oh, let it soften
我原谅了一切
* I forgive everything
我曾经跟着季节轻哼
* I once hummed the seasons
现在我轻声细语
* Now I'm whistling
怎么了
‐ What's going on?
她还真是随机应变了
‐ She improvised.
嘿
‐ Hey.
他们喜欢你
They like you.
- 早 - 几点了
‐ Morning. ‐ What time is it?
来得及 来得及
‐ You're good. You're good.
但是
But...
快到时候了
it's approaching go time.
天哪
‐ Oh, God.
你要怎么做呢
‐ So what are you gonna do?
不是该问怎么样才行的通吗
‐ Not how this works, remember?
又要讨论这个了吗
‐ Oh, we're back to that now?
你从来都不需要我
‐ You never really needed me.
嗨 本
‐ Hi, Ben.
你们不是在开玩笑吧
‐ You've got to be kidding me.
- 祝你好运 - 你也是
‐ Well, good luck. ‐ You, too.
嘿 不是那样的
‐ Hey, it's not that!
看起来就是那样
‐ It looks like that.
是不同的那样
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表