剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
‐ How is that my problem?
这件事占据了我们所有时间
‐ This takes up all of our time.
我都快没法工作了
‐ I can barely work.
而且我们又不是
‐ And it's not like we're ratting out
什么坐办公室的
some pencil pushers.
这是犯罪行为 秘密犯罪
‐ There's crime, undercover crime.
这些傻瓜都在打包东西了
‐ These fools are packing, yo.
而且我们一分钱都拿不到
‐ None of it pays anymore.
我们又不是你们的理财师
‐ We're not your financial planners.
那能不能给我们 预付款什么的
‐ So could we get, like, an advance or something?
预付什么
‐ On what?
- 我们的薪水 - 什么薪水
‐ On our salary. ‐ What salary?
我们新生活能拿到的那些
‐ The one we're gonna get in our new lives.
你们现在还没有新生活
‐ You don't have new lives yet.
但我们现在的生活已经快过不下去了
‐ But we can't afford our old ones.
我连房♥租都付不起
‐ I can't even pay my rent.
知道在哪不用交房♥租么
‐ Hey, guess where you won't have to.
你什么时和老大见面
When do you meet the boss?
我还在等电子邀请
‐ Oh, I'm still waiting on my e‐vite.
你眼睛真好看
‐ I like your eyes.
- 什么 - 那个烟一样的东西
‐ Excuse me? ‐ The smoky stuff.
- 我的妆么 - 叫什么啊
‐ My makeup? ‐ What's it called?
眼影
‐ Eye shadow.
你说那个算是石头色
‐ Would you say it's, like, slate
还是算烟灰色
or more of, like, a smoky gray?
她可以直发链接给你
‐ She'll text you a link.
嘿 妈妈
‐ Hey, mama.
我可以信任你 对吧
I can trust you, right?
跟踪钱的去处
‐ Follow the money.
这是什么颜色的唇彩
‐ What color lip gloss is that?
老大会知道钱去哪的
‐ Boss will know where it goes.
我的人想看看你
‐ My people want to check you out.
- 你可以的 妹子 - 我们就指望着你呢
‐ You've got this, girl. ‐ We're counting on you.
别让我失望 好吗
‐ Don't let me down, all right?
你有USB线么
‐ Do you have a USB cable?
这东西在闪 我得充电
This thing is flashing, and I need to charge it.
有 我的手提包里
‐ Yeah, it's in my purse.
好的
‐ Okay.
如果他的老大也有了老大会怎样
‐ What happens when his boss has a boss?
- 要是老大的老大也有了老大呢 - 我们越来越努力
‐ And that boss has a boss? ‐ We work harder and harder.
却越来越贫穷
‐ And get poorer and poorer.
最后还死得越来越透
‐ And still end up deader and deader.
更透
‐ And deader.
因为我们是三个人 所以得说三遍
'Cause there's three of us.
听得见吗
Hello?
哟 霍莉·哈比
‐ Yo, Holly Hobby.
有什么意见吗
‐ Anything at all to contribute?
我们怎么办
‐ What do we do?
嘴巴旁边用绿色还是橙色
‐ Green or orange around the mouth?
把蓝色插口给我呗
‐ Hey, will you give me that blue AUX?
感觉到了吗
Do you feel that?
这冲动
The rush.
- 愤怒的冲动么 - 来 你试试
‐ From the fumes? ‐ Here, you try.
- 插那边 - 好
This one goes right there. ‐ Okay.
去一线得多棒啊
‐ How awesome is it being in the field?
吃的肯定比咖啡厅好
‐ Hmm, food's better than the cafeteria.
而且还不用被那帮穿西装的傻冒管了
‐ How about no D‐bag suits to report to?
- 听着很棒 - 是吧
‐ Sounds nice. ‐ Right?
对你来说
‐ For you.
重点是 如果我们完成这个
‐ Point is, if we deliver on this,
一切都会改变
everything changes.
- 真的吗 - 嗯
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah, yeah.
- 搞不好能当上处长 - 我也能吗
Could mean division chief. ‐ For me too?
只要你别做错事
‐ Yeah, if you play your cards right.
- 你脸上怎么回事 - 没怎么
‐ What'd you do to your face? ‐ Nothing.
是画了眼影么
‐ Oh. Is that eye shadow?
不是
‐ No.
听着 我曾经和这个警探共事过
Listen, I‐‐I worked with this CI once.
很棒的人 他喜欢肯尼·切斯尼
Great guy. Loved Kenny Chesney.
我们会一起出门 一起吃饭
We'd go out. We'd get sauced.
有意思
‐ Fun.
他甚至教了我跳排舞
‐ He even taught me how to line dance.
- 得让他信任你嘛 - 问题是我信任他
‐ Got to make him trust you. ‐ Problem was, I trusted him.
我不会去和她跳舞的
‐ I'm not going dancing with her.
- 她们不是你朋友 - 我需要找个方法融入她们
‐ They're not your friends. ‐ I just had to find my way in.
她之所以还跟你说话
‐ The only reason she's even talking to you
是因为我们抓住了她
is because we caught her.
你的切斯尼伙计呢
‐ What happened with your Chesney pal?
他把我给耍了
‐ He played me like a steel guitar.
他们把这个行动都取消了
They shut down the whole op.
我明白了
‐ I get it. ‐
花了15年的时间准备
It took 15 years to dig out of that hole.
我要让她成为我的人
‐ I'm gonna make her my bitch, okay?
你别忘了什么是真什么是假就行
‐ Just don't forget what's pretend and what's real.
不是说你的眼影
Not your color, by the way.
- 你家真不错 - 谢谢
‐ Your place is really nice. ‐ Oh, thanks.
你以前来过对吧
You've been here before, right?
只帮你搬过沙发
‐ Just to help you move your couch.
上次的超级碗派对呢
‐ What about my Super Bowl party?
- 没人邀请我啊 - 哪次都没邀请你吗
‐ I wasn't invited. ‐ To any of them?
还不止一次吗
‐ Wait, there was more than one?
我们还是聊聊你的事吧 T宝
‐ Let's talk a little bit more about you, Baby T.
有什么新鲜事吗
What's new?
- 我救了一只猫 - 真不错
‐ I rescued a cat. ‐ Aw.
- 但后来他把自己给淹死了 - 哦
‐ Then he drowned himself. ‐ Oh.
给我讲讲你这个
So tell me a little bit more
让人兴奋的新工作吧
about this exciting new job of yours.
不怎么让人兴奋啊
‐ Well, it's not really that exciting.
如果可以让它变得有趣些呢
‐ What if it could be?
是在格罗斯波因特市的一个新地方
It's a new place in Grosse Pointe.
- 好多人盯着那个地方 - 只有一个出口
‐ It's a lot of eyes. ‐ It's only one exit.
还有个警♥察♥局就在附近
‐ And a police station right down the road.
姑娘们
‐ Hey, ladies.
你们看见我的艾伦扳手了吗
Hey, have you seen my Allen wrenches?
没
‐ No.
每个箱子都需要不同的钥匙
‐ Different key for each case.
- 要花好长时间才行 - 自杀行动啊
‐ It'll take forever. ‐ Suicide mission.
完美
‐ Perfect.
我听见了你的话
‐ * I heard what you said
我听出了你的语气
* I heard how you said it
你听见我说什么了
* You heard what I said
你听出来我的语气了
* You heard how I said it
我不害怕
* I'm not afraid
与你纠缠
* Just tangled in your wires
这不算什么
* It's not heavy enough
除非你张大双眼
* Unless you open your eyes
我每晚都
* I've been crashing
沉沦于此
* Almost every night
但这伤痛却让我
* But it pains me to say
觉得自己从未受伤
* I'm not even bruised
我的皮肤在你的触摸下
* My skin is teared up
战栗不已
* To the touch
我放射热量
* I radiate heat
太沉重
* Too much
请你快点 快点 快点
* Must give quick, quick, quick, quick
好了 大家都别动 谁都不会受伤
‐ All right, everybody be cool, and nobody gets hurt!
- 时间 - 一分钟
‐ Time. ‐ One minute.
小姐 那个没有锁
‐ Miss, that one is not locked.
太好了 谢谢
‐ Oh, terrific. Thank you.
时间
‐ Time.
快点 速度快点
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表