剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
- I've never seen this guy in my life.
你打了我的脸
- You bashed my face in.
我不知道他在说什么
- I don't know what he's talking about.
看他的手
- Look at his hand.
- 我刮胡子的时候划的 - 你的关节吗
- I cut it shaving. - Your knuckles?
她知道 她当时在他车里
- She knows, she was in his car.
她看到了整件事情
She saw the whole thing.
女士 你认识这个人吗
- Ma'am, do you know this guy?
是的
- Yeah.
你昨晚和他在一起吗
- Were you with him last night?
你看到什么了吗
Did you witness anything?
是
- Yeah.
- 一级谋杀罪 什么
- First-degree murder. - Pardon?
对我的阴♥道♥
- Of my vagina.
什么情况
- What's that now?
有点像拿着斧头的莉兹·波登
- Kinda like Lizzie Borden with the hatchet,
除了斧头是他的
except the hatchet it his--
所以他没有袭击这个人吗
- So he didn't assault this man?
相信我 警官 他没有那个力气
Trust me, officer, he wouldn't have had the energy.
天呐 她在撒谎
- Oh, my God. She's lying.
我们已经好几天没离开汽车旅馆了
- We haven't even left our motel room in days.
你确定没认错人吗
- You sure you don't have the wrong guy?
还能有谁长的像他
- Who else would look like him?
很多人说我长得像
- A lot of people say I look like the guy
《指环王》里的那个人
from "Lord of the Rings."
宝贝 我饿了
- Baby, I'm starving.
我们去补充电解质吧
Let's go get our electrolytes up.
我们能走了吗
Are we free to go or what?
她做的怎么样
- How'd she do?
梅根·赛·斯托利打来电♥话♥
- Well, Megan Thee Stallion called,
她是她的新伴舞了
and she's her new backup dancer.
不 她是我的伴舞
- Um, no, she's gonna be my backup dancer.
好吧
- Ah, okay.
去洗手吧 今晚吃墨西哥玉米卷
- Go wash up. It's taco night.
- 怎么样了 - 我们又回到俱乐部了
- How'd it go? - We're back in the club.
我就知道你可以
- I knew you'd get it.
我得去印刷了
- I gotta go print.
别让哈利把玉米卷都吃光了
Make sure Harry doesn't eat all the taco shells.
那么 谁的名字在上面
So, uh, whose name is it in?
她哪也去不了 是吧
Ah, she's not going anywhere is she?
家人优先
- Mm, family first, huh?
现在你明白了 希尔
- Now you're getting it, Hill.
- 好 - 见到你真好
- Okay. - Good to see you.
- 拜 - 拜 宝贝
- Bye. - Bye, babe.
就知道会这样
- I knew it.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
当时
- For back there.
逃跑的话不是会更好吗
- Running would've made more sense.
这个嘛
- Well...
不能让你在你爷爷面前被捕
we couldn't have you getting arrested
不是吗
in front of your grandpa, could we?
那不是我爷爷
- Not my grandpa.
好吧 那他是谁
- Well, then who is he?
我们叫他清洁工
- We called him the janitor.
哦不
- Oh, no.
善后
- Did cleanup.
善后吗
- Cleanup?
任何需要解决的东西
- Anything that needed to be dissolved...
好吧
- Okay.
- 然后刷新 - 明白了
- Then flushed. - Got it.
但他就像爷爷一样
- But he was like a grandpa.
很贴心
- That's sweet.
是你心甘情愿为他做事的那种人
- The kinda guy you want to do things for.
就像你的姐♥妹♥们♥一样
Like that sister of yours.
这不是一♥码♥事
- It's not the same thing.
一个婊♥子♥怎么能对这么多人有这么大的影响力
How can one bitch have such a hold on so many people?
她不是那种人
- She's not all that.
那我们为什么在这里
- Then why are we both here?
你就是
- * You are
这一切的理由
* The reason why
那一天
* The day
以美丽的方式
* Moves in
进入我的生活
* Beautiful ways
我一往无前
* I'm walking the line
如此疯狂
* Of what's insane
你就是
* You are
这一切的
* The reason
理由
* Why
给女士们打电♥话♥吧
- Let's call the ladies.
你是
- * You are
这一切的
* The reason
理由
* Why
你的光芒
* Your light
神秘的闪耀
* Glows mysteriously
我的生活
* My life
在你之前
* Before
都只是在沉睡
* I was asleep
现在我已经醒了
* Now I'm awake
而你
* And you are
就是这一切的理由
* The reason why
他应该把我抓走
- He should've taken me.
他不会
- He never will.
我需要职业建议
- I need career advice.
不不不不 等等等等 好吧
- No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait, okay.
那 那唇膏呢
What about-- what about, uh, uh, lip balm?
- 忘了唇膏吧 - 不 唇膏很畅销的
- Oh, forget lip balm. - No, lip balm sells.
- 你 伙计 - 怎么
- You, dude. - Yeah?
- 是 - 你得涂唇膏
- Yes. - You gotta have lip balms.
你觉得呢 兄弟
- What do you think, man?
我想我能找到她的把柄
- I think I got something on her.
你就是这一切的
* You are the reason
理由
* Why
你就是这一切的
* You are the reason
理由
* Why
你就是这一切的
* You are the reason
理由
* Why
你是
* You are
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表