剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
安妮
Annie.
妈妈需要你
Mom needs you.
你在那做什么呢
What are you doing here?
我给你打了五次电♥话♥
I called you like five times.
我在忙
I've been busy.
你没有去看比赛
You haven't been at any of the games.
我有很多事要做
I got a lot going on.
- 我以为我们没事了 - 我们是
‐ I thought we were cool. ‐ We are.
因为如果我做得太离谱 完全没关系
'Cause if I'm way off, it's totally okay.
- 不是因为那个 - 我不想要被认为
‐ It's not that. ‐ I don't wanna look like
是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
a dick, you know?
我找不到她的药
I can't find her meds.
马上就到
Be right there.
- 不是你 - 知道了
It's not you. ‐ Gotcha.
所以那就是我的问题了
So it's definitely me then.
不是我们的问题
It's not either of us.
没关系 不用担心了
It's okay. Don't worry about it.
我本来打算邀请你去参加舞会
I was gonna ask you to prom,
但是没关系了
but it's all good.
是吗
You were?
我不想给你施加压力
I don't wanna put any pressure on you.
我很乐意去
I'd love to go.
好的
Uh, okay.
好
Cool.
对 那好
Yeah. Cool.
博兰女士
Mrs. Boland?
他不想见你
He doesn't wanna see you.
事实证明如果他每做对一个数学问题
Turns out if you make a fart noise
就学放屁的声音 他就能集中精神
with every math problem he gets right, he can focus.
拿到你的钱了
Got your bills.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
我会还给你的
I'm gonna pay you back.
还要一点时间
It's just gonna take a second.
不着急
No rush.
真的吗
Really?
你没事吧
You good?
就是有点渴
Just thirsty.
到了某种时候
At a certain point,
就用不着再倒进杯子里了吧
you don't really need the glass, do you?
今天不容易
Had a day.
他会想通的
He'll get over it.
如果没有呢
What if he doesn't?
你做过更糟糕的事情
You've done way worse.
我是个怪物
I'm a monster.
我是说 他
I mean, he stuck around
在你和射伤了他的搞在一起之后还是留下来的
after you bone surfed the guy who shot him.
那种爬摩天大楼
The kind that climbs skyscrapers
摧毁城市的怪物
and destroys cities.
是 至少你的孩子
Yeah, well, at least your kids
- 还和你说话 - 因为他们不知道
are still talking to you. ‐ Because they don't know.
本都不愿意看我
Ben won't even look at me.
也许他们都受够我了
Maybe they've all just had enough of us.
天呐 我们都是怪物
God, we are monsters.
过来了
Incoming.
最后一支舞 女士们
Last dance, ladies.
好好做
Let's make it a good one.
别做得太好了
Not too good.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
会成功的
It'll work.
看起来是真的
Looks legit.
- 不是 - 这是我们最糟糕的一批
‐ It's not. ‐ Our worst batch yet.
你通向仙境的单程门票
Your one way ticket to Shangri‐La.
好
All right.
和你们在另一边见
See you hotties on the other side.
我想要开一个新账户
I'd like to open a new account.
当然 先生
Certainly, sir.
我需要你填写几张表格
I'm just gonna need you to fill out a few forms
提供有效身份证件
and a valid ID.
谢谢你 告诉你
Thank you. Um, just to let you know,
我们最低存款限额是50美元
we do require a minimum balance of $50.
那不是问题
Oh, that won't be a problem.
你在做什么
Uh, w‐what are you doing?
给你十万小家伙照看
Giving you 100,000 smackaroos to babysit.
超过一万
Um, anything over 10 grand
我们就要上报给国税局
we have to report to the IRS.
那就成问题了
Ooh. That'll be a problem.
想来也是
Thought it might be.
那么我们把钱分到十个账户呢
So how 'bout we do 10 grand in ten different accounts?
我们不提供那种服务 先生
Um, we don't do that here, sir.
好 好的
Okay, okay.
九千美元 存到九个账户
9 grand in nine different accounts,
还有
and uh,
这些留给你自己
you keep this for yourself.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
是 有 我被以貌取人了
Uh, yes, there is. I'm being profiled.
你说什么
Excuse me?
她不肯收下我辛苦赚来的钱
She won't take my hard‐earned money.
这怎么算是以貌取人
How is that profiling?
- 胡子 - 没这回事
‐ Mustache. ‐ That's not a thing.
先生 我们是家族银行
Sir, we're a family‐owned bank.
那就收下我的钱 没问题的
Then take my money, it's good.
我们不想要惹麻烦
We really don't want any trouble.
拿去 你自己去验
Go ahead. Test it yourself.
我们为什么需要这么做
Why would we need to do that?
- 一会儿就进去 - 我们能直接走吗
‐ Been in there a while. ‐ Can we please just go?
不 我想看着
No, I wanna watch.
我不想
Well, I don't.
我感觉已经够糟糕了
I feel bad enough as it is.
听着
Shh. Listen.
我们走
Here we go.
好 把钱给他们看
Kay, show 'em the money.
开始了
Ooh, ooh. It is on.
乖乖 他开始亢奋了
Oh, boy, he is getting worked.
真的有必要吗
Was that really necessary?
中计了
Fell for the honeypot.
他们现在在做什么
Okay, what are they doing now?
好吧
All right.
什么
What?
我坐后面
I go in the back.
我坐后面
Hey, I go in the back.
伙计们
Hey. Guys.
怎么回事
What the hell?
出什么事了
What happened?
我想我被抢了
I think I got robbed.
被警♥察♥抢了吗
By cops?
她现在稳定了
She's stable now.
我们需要让她镇定下来给她洗胃
We had to sedate her to pump her stomach.
她一会儿就出来
She'll be out for a while.
有家人需要我通知吗
Any other family I should notify?
只有我和我的妹妹
It's just me and my sister.
你妈妈会没事的
Your mom's gonna be okay.
我去接你了
I went to pick you up.
天呐
Oh, God.
她是怎么说的
What'd she say?
你不想去
That you didn't wanna go.
至少不是和我一起去 因为
At least not with me, 'cause...
我是活过的人里面最傻 最愚蠢的一个
I'm the dumbest, ugliest tool that's ever lived.
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
但是给了40块钱之后
But 40 bucks later,
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表