剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
我觉得你可能误会了
‐ I think there's been a misunderstanding.
是吗
‐ Really?
因为你已经说得很明白了
Because you have made it very clear
你就想要这个
that this is exactly what I need to do.
不是这种
‐ Not like this.
那抱歉了
‐ Oh, I'm sorry.
我是还要假装很享受这一切吗
Was I supposed to enjoy it?
说不定还会爱上你什么的
Maybe fall in love with you?
去一个无人的小岛 这样你好脱离
End up on some remote island so you can live out
自己扭曲的中年危机
your twisted mid‐life crisis?
我以为你有
‐ I thought you wanted...
更多的追求呢
more.
- 追求和你一起吗 - 追求更丰富多彩的生活
‐ From you? ‐ From your life.
我需要男人来追求多彩的生活吗
‐ Oh, and I need a man to do that?
- 你想要什么 - 就想跟你不一样
‐ What do you want? ‐ To be nothing like you.
- 那可能有点晚了 - 为什么
‐ A little late for that. ‐ Why?
是你请了我 记得吗
‐ You hired me, remember?
那你为什么不懂事点 穿好裤子
‐ Then why don't you pull up your pants like a big boy
做好你的份内事
and do your job?
好吧
‐ Well.
看来我理解错了
Seems I read this all wrong.
我回来后会完成合同里的内容
I'll fulfill our contract when I get back.
谢了
‐ Thank you.
下次把这个藏好吧
‐ Hide this under a real rock.
- 你好啊希尔 - 你也好啊希尔
‐ 'Sup, Hill? ‐ 'Sup, Hill?
你能在回家的路上帮我带点
‐ Hey, can you grab me some of that lemon pepper
黄椒吗
on your way home?
今晚我可能要晚回来
‐ Mmm, might be a little late tonight, baby.
你今天不是午饭时换班了吗
‐ Aren't you lunch shift today?
老大又给我找了点活
‐ Yeah, boss got me doing some extra.
好吧 今晚吃卡津好吗
‐ Okay. Should I do Cajun?
挺好
‐ That sounds good.
好吧 那我把你的份留在烤箱里
‐ All right, I'll throw your plate in the oven.
帮我抱抱孩子们吧
‐ Hug those animals for me.
没事吧
‐ Everything okay?
没事 正忙着
‐ Yeah, just in the middle of something.
好吧
‐ All right, boo.
晚点见亲爱的
‐ Okay, see you later, baby.
晚上吃什么
‐ What's for dinner?
鸡肉
‐ Chicken.
不错
‐ Nice.
不会太久的
This won't take long.
他长什么样
‐ So what's this cat look like, man?
- 他长得贱♥人♥样 - 他自己住吗
‐ He's a little bitch. ‐ He alone?
和他哥一起
‐ Nah, he lives with his brother.
- 他哥呢 - 老贱♥人♥样
‐ And what's he look like? ‐ Big bitch.
如果他们不肯把钱给我呢
What if they don't give me the money?
等他们给了你再出来
‐ Don't come out till they do.
我还有家人呢
I got a family, man.
你早干嘛去了 就不该惹我家人
‐ Should've thought about that before you messed with mine.
车熄火不
‐ Car on or off?
给我放点游艇岩的歌♥吧
‐ Put on my Yacht Rock playlist.
姑娘 你对我太不好了
‐ * Girl, girl, you're so hard on me
姑娘 你对我太不好了
* Girl, girl, you're so hard on me
姑娘 你跟我说话的时候
* Girl, girl, when you talk to me
满嘴谎言 放过我吧
* You tell me lies and you set me free
你把我的家变成了你的堡垒
* Turned my home into your castle
- 我想爸爸 - 我也想
‐ I miss Daddy. ‐ Me too.
他会想我们吗
‐ Does he miss us?
当然
‐ Always.
他为什么不打给我们
‐ Why won't he call us back?
爸爸不是去开会了
‐ Dad is not at a conference.
他在哪呢
‐ Where is he?
- 嗨 - 嗨
‐ Hi! ‐ Hi!
我喜欢你的小辫子 你自己编的吗
‐ I love your pigtails! Did you do them yourself?
不是 妈妈给我编的
‐ No, Mommy did them.
里面有栅栏吗 你一碰就会电你的那种
‐ Is there a fence, and if you touch it, will it zap you?
- 里面什么样的 - 他们对你好吗
‐ What's it like in there? ‐ Are they nice?
我交了不少好朋友
‐ I've made some pretty good friends.
我还有自己的房♥间
I get my own room.
你出来后能吃冰淇淋吗
‐ Do you get ice cream when you're done?
想吃多少就吃多少
‐ As much ice cream as you could ever possibly eat.
姑娘 你对我太不好了
‐ * Girl, girl, you're so hard on me
姑娘 你对我太不好了
* Girl, girl, you're so hard on me
姑娘 你跟我说话的时候
* Girl, girl, when you talk to me
满嘴谎言 放过我吧
* You tell me lies and you set me free
拉着我的手
* Take me by the hand
你要明白
* Then try to understand
你一个人不行
* You can't make it alone
不行
* No no
你一个人不行
* You can't make it alone
带着你的命运来到黑暗之中
‐ * Come to the dark with your fate
突然你就到了另一个地方
* All at once, you're in another place
你一个人不行
* You can't make it alone
不行
* No no
你一个人不行
* You can't make it alone
不行
* No no
你一个人不行
* You can't make it alone
你一个人不行
* You can't make it alone
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表