剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
- That woman could only own a paper store.
不好说
- Mm, I don't know.
随便取个什么名字都行
- Name literally anything else.
- 圣诞树农场 - 没啥区别
- Christmas tree farm. - Same diff.
或者佛蒙特州的果酱铺
- Or like a jam store in Vermont.
我是说那种不会出现在
- I mean something that wouldn't be
终身难忘的电影里那种
in a Lifetime movie.
那我就不知道了
- Okay, then I don't know. - Mm.
好了 我们走
Okay. Let's go.
跟邻居之间有点小别扭
- Kind of have a weird thing going on with the neighbors.
- 嗯 - 所以越快越好
- Yeah. - So, the quicker, the better.
还要安静
- And quieter.
我们上班时间做这事
- We'd do it during business hours,
不过新型机器早上到 所以
but the new model arrives in the morning, you know, so.
我们真的需要赶紧开工了 对吧
- And we really gotta hit the ground running, right?
因为母亲节啊 毕业啊
- 'Cause Mother's Day, graduation,
所有的事堆到一起
I mean, they're all right around the corner.
- 还有父亲节 - 不能忘了爸爸们
- Oh, Father's Day. - Can't leave out the dads.
你们得打住了
- Gonna stop you right there.
- 我们有现金 - 我们不干
- We have cash. - We're not doing this.
大笔现金
- A lot of cash.
不是钱的问题
- It's not the money.
知道吗
- Okay, you know what?
我就跟你说实话吧
I'm just gonna be real with you.
我们就是在偷东西
We are straight-up stealing this thing.
你们不必知道原因 只要知道
You don't need to know the why, but just know
这对我们性命攸关就对了
that our life kind of depends on it.
你可以浪费时间给我们讲道德 没问题
And you can waste time with morality, that's fine.
不过要知道你们面对的
But just know that you are looking at
是三个急需你们帮助的好母亲
three mostly good moms who really need your help.
这些都不是问题
- We don't have a problem with any of that.
只是东西尺寸的问题
Thing just won't fit.
太大了 搬不出去
It's too big. It won't go through the door.
不过你们要是想偷小点的东西
But if you got anything smaller you want to steal,
我们没意见
we cool with that.
- 这玩意怎么进来的 - 也许是它先到 然后在它周围
- How'd it get in here? - Maybe they built
才修起来的房♥子呢
the building around it.
这个古老的德国机器就在这儿一动不动
- This ancient machine from Germany was just sitting here.
也许吧
- Maybe.
在旷野上
- In a field.
- 也许吧 - 直到多萝西
- Maybe. - Until Dorothy
《绿野仙踪》女主角多萝西连人带房♥子被龙♥卷♥风♥刮到一个神奇的地方
带着她的房♥子碰到它 然后决定
stumbles upon it and decides--
就这儿安家了
card shop.
也许吧
- Maybe.
一定是有人一点一点把它组装起来的
- Someone must have put it together piece by piece.
就不能把那个人找到吗
- Well, can't we find that guy?
怎么找
- How?
是谁维修它的
- Well, who services it?
- 维修人员 - 好
- Repair guy. - Okay.
那我们就找到这个人
So, we find that guy, and--
他认识多萝西啊
- Who knows Dorothy.
那我们就不能找个有那手艺的人吗
- Then can we just get somebody who's, like, handy?
- 这个时间去哪儿找 - 有那种手♥机♥应用
- At this hour? - There are apps.
什么 跑腿兔吗
- What, TaskRabbit?
还有其它的
- There are others.
- 你脑子里都装的是什么 - 各位
- What's it like inside there? - Guys.
地球还是圆的吗 天空还是蓝色吗
- The Earth still round? Is the sky even blue?
迪恩
- Dean.
你觉得他行吗
- You think he could do it?
他上周把我们的洗碗机拆了
- He took apart our dishwasher last week.
这个是有点像家用电器吧
- I guess this is kind of like an appliance.
他会来吗
- Would he?
那我们怎么说服他
- So, how do we convince him?
不是我们
- Not "we."
亲爱的 醒醒 快点
Honey, wake up. Come on.
- 怎么了 - 快点 我要你帮个忙
- What's going on? - Come on, I need your help.
- 现在 - 嗯 等不及了
- Now? - Yeah, it can't wait.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 孩子出事了吗 - 不是
- Is it the kids? - No.
是我妈妈吗
- Is it my mom?
不是 我需要你的工具箱
- No. I need your toolbox.
- 马桶又堵了嘛 - 不是
- Oh, it's the toilet again. - No.
那是什么
- Well, what is it?
迪恩
- Dean.
不是吧
- No.
听我说
- Listen.
不行
- No.
这是我们翻身的唯一机会
- This is the only way we're gonna turn this around.
帮他怎么就帮到我了
- How does helping him help me?
因为如果我继续让他有生意可做
- Because if I keep him in business,
他就不会注意到我在搞副业
he won't notice what I'm doing on the side.
你现在在搞什么副业
- What are you doing on the side now?
我在攒钱
- I am saving up.
- 请律师吗 - 跑路
- For my lawyer? - To run.
- 跑去哪儿 - 我不管
- Where? - I don't care,
只要他们找不到我们
as long as they can't find us.
- 我宁愿找律师 - 现在要救你
- I'd rather have a lawyer. - You would need
估计要整个律师协会的律师替你辩护才行
the entire bar association to save you now.
我去拿工具
- I'll get my tools.
我从没想过自己会灌制唱片
- * I never thought I'd cut a record by myself
不过我有些话要说
* But I got something I wanna say
为何我不能
* Why can't I
像别人一样
* Be like any guy?
为什么他们想让我逃离
* Why do they try to make me run?
龟孙子 现在
* Son of a gun, and now
他们怎么在乎
* What do they care
我穿什么衣服
* About the clothes I wear?
为何要从取笑中获取乐趣
* Why get their kicks from making fun?
是的 我不在乎
* Yeah, so I don't care
他们嘲笑我
* They laugh at me
如果这就是
* If that's the fare
为了自♥由♥
* I have to pay
要付的代价 那么亲爱的
* To be free, then, baby
总得从哪里开始
* It's gotta start someplace
总得从什么时候开始
* It's gotta start sometime
我让要那个女人成为我的
* I'll make that other cheek mine
也许下一个男人
* And maybe the next guy
他可以顺路过来打招呼
* He can walk by and say hi
你好
* And say hi
而不是提问
* Instead of why
为什么
* Instead of why
而不是
* Instead of...
怎么了
- What?
你们能让我们单独待一下吗
could you guys give us a minute?
可是我的纸浆快干了
- But my pulp's gonna dry.
我去检查一下柱子
- Let's check out the pole.
怎么样了
- How's it going?
快好了
- Almost there.
谢谢
- Thank you.
我从来没想到这是怎么回事
- I never realized what went into all of this.
是啊
- Yeah.
我们也花了点时间才找到感觉
I mean, it took a second for us to find our groove.
很厉害
- It's impressive.
是吗
- Yeah?
还令人生畏
- And...terrifying.
为什么
- Why?
等我们逃到某个地方
- When we get to where we're going,
我怎么知道他不会在那里等着
how do I know he won't be there?
我又不会给他转邮件什么的告诉他
- I'm not gonna forward our mail.
我 我怎么知道你脑子里没想着他
- Like, how--how do I know he's not gonna be in your head?
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表