剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
- 我们可以现在就走 - 冰箱里有什么
we could pull up-- - What's in the cooler?
你把东西放我车里了
- You put your boy on me?
不用谢了
- You're welcome.
他给贝丝开了张罚单
- He gave Beth a ticket.
幸好她只是收了张罚单
- Yeah. Lucky that's all she got.
我们可以溜过去的
- We could have just slipped over.
周末不可能
- Not on the weekend,
边境巡逻是平时的三倍
where they triple border patrol.
我们打算先埋起来 然后明天再回来
- We were gonna bury it and go back tomorrow.
真聪明哈
- This is brilliant.
从海关开过去 然后再把东西挖出来
- Drive right through customs and pick it up.
因为没有人会在鸥岛上这么做吗
- 'Cause nobody's ever thought of doing that on Gull Island.
走私的会
- Yeah, smugglers.
但一群妈妈不会
Not a bunch of moms.
是她想出来的吗
- Was that her angle?
还我
- I need it back.
你还有什么
- What else you got?
不知道
- I don't know.
有时间来见我吧
Come see me when you do.
你是谁 我爸吗
- Who are you, my dad?
不是 我只是担心
- No, you know, I'm just worried
她会做出更蠢的事来
that's she's gonna come up with something even dumber.
我可不是被抓住偷喝啤酒的孩子
- I'm not some kid you caught with a case of beer.
这可比啤酒严重多了 露比
- This isn't just beer, Ruby.
我必须得把货送到
- I need to make that drop.
我也必须不能让你进监狱
- And I need to keep you out of jail.
他可以见你了
- He's ready for you.
你看上去可不是
- Now you don't look like you're here
来开下水道扩建会议的
for the Sewer Expansion meeting.
我可不知道自己那么有能耐
- I'm not sure I'd have a lot to offer.
坐吧
- Come on.
我跟你说 这会还挺有意思的
You know, they're actually really interesting.
- 真的吗 - 当然不是
- Really? - No.
一点意思都没有
- - Not at all.
那么 伊丽莎白 你来找我有什么事呢
So what can I do for you, Elizabeth?
真的挺蠢的
- It's really stupid.
我都听说了
- Oh, I've heard it all.
而且可能还踩过界了
- And it might be crossing a line.
没所谓了
- I'm okay with that.
其实是来找你帮忙的
- It's kind of more of a favor.
是罚单的事吗
- Is it a parking ticket?
- 不是 - 那就好
- No. - Okay, 'cause, you know,
人们总为这事来找我
people hit me up with that all the time.
是非法入侵
- It's a trespassing ticket.
好吧
Okay.
那接下来呢 火人节吗
So what's next? Burning Man?
说来话长
- It's a long story.
讲讲呗 我有时间
- Try me. I got time.
其实是跟你表亲有关的事
- It's more of a thing for, you know, your brother cousin.
我又不能跟法官讲
- Which I can't explain to a judge, so--
他们在会议室等您呢
- They're waiting for you in the conference room.
你真是太忙了
- You know what? You're busy.
就是
- Look, it's just, um,
我不 我通常不插手他的事
I don't--I don't like to get involved with his "things."
我真不该来找你的
- I never should have asked.
让我进退两难了
- Just puts me in a bad place, you know?
快去开会吧
- Go to your meeting.
以后不会这样了 是我太傻了
This never happened. I'm an idiot.
- 等等 等等 - 没事
- Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. No.
等一下
Hold on. Hold on.
给我吧
I'll do it.
你其实没必要帮忙的
- You really don't have to.
我想帮
- I really want to.
给我吧
Come on.
- 谢谢 - 但是
- Thank you. - But...
你也要为我做件事
you're gonna have to do something for me.
行吧 做什么
- Yeah, what?
我想让你为我工作
- I wanna put you to work.
- 不是又来吧 - 先尝尝
Please, no. - Just try it.
我可不想揭开那个盖子
- I don't wanna release whatever's trapped under there.
你想在甲乙丙肝炎上再加个狂犬病吗
- Don't you want to add rabies to your hep A, B, and C?
是吧
- I guess.
我害怕
I'm scared.
这是什么
What is this?
我不是莎士比亚 但我想道歉
- I'm no Shakespeare, but I am sorry.
我们去约会吧
Let me take you out.
为什么
- Why?
弥补我之前晚上犯下的错
- To make up for the other night.
- 去哪 - 餐厅
- Where? - Restaurant.
正经餐厅吗
- A real one?
法国菜怎么样
- You like French?
好啊
- Oui.
女士请
- Ma'am. -
这地方看上去好像挺贵的
This place is, like, legit fancy.
- 我知道 - 嘿 凯文
- Oh, I know. - Hey, Kev.
嘿 安琪
- Hey, Ange.
你常来吗
- You come here often?
总来
- All the time.
你不是还有个什么专有餐桌什么的吧
- You have like a special table or something?
算是吧
- Sort of.
来这边
Right this way, madame.
这是什么
- What is this?
晚餐啊
- This is dinner.
你干什么
- What are you doing? Oh!
- 你疯了吗 - 一点点
Are you high? - Little bit.
这里有个三道菜的
- Oh, this three-course meal right here.
- 别逗我了 - 每个只咬了一口
- No way. - One bite of each.
不 别想
- No, never.
绝对不行
Not in hell. No.
我给你做一个月的饭
- I'll cook for you for a month.
不不 我可不想吃你的垃圾食品
- No, no, I don't want to be eating your trash food.
你的食品
- Your food,
你从超♥市♥买♥♥来的那些东西
from whatever grocery store you waste your money at.
不行 拜
- No, bye! -
本也一样
Ben too.
本反正也从来都不饿
- Ben is not ever hungry.
因为他都在朋友那吃
- Well, he eats at his friend's house
所以不用回家来吃晚饭
so he doesn't have to at home.
只一口
- One bite.
我开始只是个备菜的
- Well, I started as a prep chef.
然后成了厨师
- Mm-hmm. - And became a line cook.
现在如果我需要钱
And--and now I just sort of sub in
就会临时替工一下
whenever I need cash.
忘记问了
- Wow. Oh, forgot to ask.
那个褐色的有嚼劲的
What was the--it was like a little brown chewy,
有香肠 白头蒜 黄油 然后放牙签上的东西是什么
sausage-y, garlicy, butter thing on the--on the toothpick.
哦 那个啊 那是法式蜗牛
- Ah, yes, yes, yes, yeah. That--that was a escargot.
先生 做的好
- Ah, escargot to you, monsieur.
- 其实是蜗牛 - 什么
- Snails. - What?
即便被丢到垃圾桶里
- Yeah, see, even from the garbage,
味道还是很好 是不是
they're pretty great, right?
天哪 就算在里面我也不会吃蜗牛的
- Ew! I never would have eaten those, even inside.
这就是问题的重点
- That, my friend, is exactly the point.
里面还是外面都没有关系
It doesn't matter.
- 停下 停下 - 怎么了
Stop, stop, stop. - What?
- 你这是干什么 - 我也 我也不知道
- What are you doing? - I don't--I don't know.
你不能 你不能这么做
- You can't--you can't do that.
- 为什么不能 - 因为
- Why not? - Just--
因为 因为我们是室友啊
because it's--it's-- because we're roommates.
所以呢
- So?
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表