剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
等等 什么意思
‐ Wait. What do you mean?
现在各个方面上
‐ Well, they have Dean's name
他们都有迪恩的把柄
on all the accounts,
所有他有可能需要以
so he may need to
更重的罪行被捕
get caught with something way worse,
只是以防万一
you know, just to make sure.
该死的
‐ Damn it!
小声点 你会吵醒我姑妈的
‐ Chillax, man! You're gonna wake my aunt!
记得过去计算器是双A的吗
‐ Remember when calculators used to double A?
还记得我们的计算器是我们的大脑吗
‐ Remember when our calculators were our brain?
这里应该是聪明人的地方 对吧
This is supposed to be the smart school, right?
也许他们在做更大的打算
‐ Maybe they're doing bigger math.
是啊 但是谁会拿着
‐ Yeah, but who just has
锂离子2032屁事不干呢
a lithium ion 2032 just laying around?
物理学家 还是机械人啊
A physicist? Cyborg?
‐ 我可以问你一些事吗 - 可以
‐ Can I ask you something? ‐ Yeah.
我需要借点钱
‐ I need to borrow some money.
好
Okay.
你身上的
‐ It's more than
不够
you got on you.
怎么了
‐ What's going on?
而且我马上要
‐ And I'm gonna need it in 1s.
我不会从俱乐部里偷的
‐ I'm not stealing from the club.
-是为了迪恩 - 你为什么要马上
‐ It's for Dean. ‐ Why do you need all 1s?
- 把他捞出来 - 贝丝让你来的吧
‐ To get him out of it. ‐ Beth put you up to this.
- 我提的 - 为什么
‐ I offered. ‐ Why?
因为当你进监狱的时候 她也为你做了同样的事
‐ Because when you were in jail, she did the same for you.
我手表里好像还有一块那种电池
Think there's one of those batteries in my watch.
斯坦 把芦荟扔给我
‐ Stan, toss me the aloe.
好
‐ Okay.
我觉得都被明迪用完了
Oh, I think Mindy used it all.
但我这个擦伤真的很严重
‐ I got pole burn bad.
来点冰怎么样
‐ How 'bout some ice?
那是我的歌♥
‐ That's my song.
埃什 在外面小心点
‐ Eesh, take it easy out there.
谢了 斯坦尼摩
‐ Thanks, Stanimal.
嘿 老兄
‐ Hey, buddy.
哟 基尼
‐ Yo, Gene.
- 有空吗 - 有的 兄弟
‐ Got a sec? ‐ Uh, yeah, man,
我正准备回上面去
I was just about to head back out to the floor.
乔治会给你顶一会儿 请坐
‐ George'll cover you. Have a seat.
好吧 总能挤出时间给老板
‐ All right, can always make time for the boss.
那么你妻子今天午餐给你做了什么
‐ So what that wife of yours make you for lunch today, huh?
今天是什么
Uh, what was it today?
通心粉
Penne pasta
还有那种小绿球
with those little green balls.
豌豆吗
‐ Peas?
不 不是 是那种
‐ No, not those. The other ones, uh...
酸豆
‐ Capers?
对对对 就是那种
‐ Yep, there it is, those things.
她对你很好 对吧
‐ She treats you pretty good, huh?
是的 她很完美
‐ Yeah, man. She's the best.
我们对你还好吗
‐ We treat you okay?
啊 是啊
‐ Uh, yeah.
你在这里开心吗
‐ You happy here?
兄弟 听着
‐ Hey, man, listen.
我很高兴那有这份工作 你知道吗
I'm glad to have the job, you know?
‐ 很高兴听到你这么说 兄弟 - 嗯
‐ Good to hear, buddy. ‐ Yeah.
所以你没有理由对我生气
‐ So there's no reason you'd be upset with me.
什么
‐ What?
如果你有任何问题 请告诉我
‐ You'd tell me if you were having any problems.
- 肯定的 ‐ 我会支持你
‐ For sure. ‐ I got your back.
- 百分之百 - 那你支持我吗
‐ 100%. ‐ You got mine?
因为有些事不太对劲 你知道吗
'Cause something's not adding up here, you know?
几周前 银行运钞车起火的那件事
A few weeks ago, that thing with the bank truck burning up.
哦 是的 那太扯了
‐ Oh, yeah, that was crazy.
是啊 扯
‐ Yeah, crazy.
损失了我多少钱啊
Crazy how much it cost me.
但是 呃 保险不包括这些东西吗
‐ But, uh, doesn't insurance cover that stuff for‐‐
我得把它们在香槟室里放久一点
‐ I have to keep them in the champagne room a little longer.
是啊 所以你才是王
Yeah, that's why you the king, man.
但不能有下次了
‐ Can't have it happen again though.
反正不能我的眼皮底下这样
‐ Not on my watch.
我听得很清楚
I hear you loud and clear.
好
All right.
等你有空的时候
‐ Oh, and whenever's good for you,
我想听听那种你背着我
I would love to hear about them private parties
和我的妹子们搞的私人聚会是怎样的
you've been running behind my back with my girls.
现在就行
‐ Now's good.
那就是货币啊
‐ This is currency.
就像顶级美元
Like, top dollar.
你可以用它交换任何东西
You could trade it for anything:
用品 电视时间
supplies, TV time,
保护
protection.
你是谁
‐ Who are you?
我认识你的妻子
‐ I know your wife.
我需要一名律师
‐ I want a lawyer here.
冷静 我刚给了你一堆泡面
‐ Chill, I just gave you a bunch of ramen.
我高中的时候有个朋友
I had this friend in high school.
超级酷
Super cool.
是啦啦队队长
Captain of the cheerleading squad.
嗯
‐ Hmm.
总是穿着最新的牛仔裤 最昂贵的化妆品
‐ Always had the newest jeans. The most expensive makeup.
每个人都想成为她
Everyone wanted to be her,
包括我
including me.
她办的都是最好的派对
She threw the best parties,
我会带冷藏箱过去
and I would bring the wine coolers.
就是
I was, like, in.
我们会去看电影 逛商场
We'd go to the movies, the mall.
在"闺蜜"这个词出现之前我们就是闺蜜了
We were besties before people used the word "besties."
然后我父母拿走了我的假身份证
And then my parents took away my fake ID,
她不再给我回电♥话♥了
and she stopped calling me back.
你说这些什么意思
‐ What's your point?
像你妻子一样的女性
‐ Women like your wife,
她们利用别人
they use people,
利用后 她们就把它们扔进垃圾桶
and when they're done, they throw them in the trash.
所以你不了解我的妻子
‐ So you don't know my wife.
我知道坐在我面前的人
‐ I know the wrong person
并不是正确的人
is sitting across from me right now.
那又怎么样
‐ So what?
我需要一些她的把柄
‐ I just need something on her.
没有它 单单这些可不够
Without it, you're gonna need a lot more of these.
所以要怎么办 博兰先生
So what's gonna be, Mr. Boland?
你姐姐在家吗
Is your sister home?
不想见到你
Doesn't wanna see you.
你把我的信息给她了吗
Did you give her any of my messages?
恨死你了
Hates your guts.
她这样说的吗
She said that?
觉得是你是个彻头彻尾的失败者
Thinks you're a total loser,
再见到你都后悔
regrets ever looking at your ugly face,
希望你去死
and wishes you'd just die.
真残忍♥
Brutal.
是 我能和她谈谈吗
Yeah, so can I just go talk to her?
这对你来说值多少钱
What's it worth to you?
好了 好 没事
Okay. All right, fine.
四美元
4 bucks?
我就这么多
That's all I got.
你可以先欠着
You can owe me.
迪恩西来了
Deansie's here!
没人这么叫我
No one calls me that.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表