剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
你说不深
* You say it's not
水流多久
* How long is it flowing?
你说已经干涸
* You say, "It's gone"
我想我曾梦想
* I guess I dreamt
一切都能放慢脚步
* Slow‐traveling times
放桌上就行了
‐ Just leave it on the table, man.
贝丝想把这个
‐ Beth wanted to, you know,
拿给你们 所以
make sure you guys still had it, so...
- 凉拌卷心菜可太多了 - 这才一半
‐ That's a lotta slaw, bro. ‐ It's half of what she made.
听我说伙计 我很抱歉
‐ Listen, man, I'm sorry that...
我们中计了 伙计
‐ We're in a cult, dude.
是啊 他们算计了我们
‐ Yeah, they got us good.
你想
‐ You wanna...
你想把他们拉下马不
you want to take the brotherhood down?
你现在还知道敲门了
‐ Now you're knocking?
你让我敲的啊
‐ You said to.
你什么时候听过我的话
‐ When have you ever listened to me?
- 别这样 - 你想要什么
‐ Nah, don't be like that. ‐ What do you want?
我想听你道歉
‐ I'll take an apology.
- 我做什么了 - 你伤害了我的感情
‐ What did I do now? ‐ You hurt my feelings.
怎么伤害的
‐ How's that?
如果你想要什么亲爱的
‐ If you need something, darling,
你只要开口就行了
all you gotta do is ask.
- 他是你兄弟 - 表亲
‐ He's your brother. ‐ Cousin.
家人
‐ Family.
他挡我们的路了
‐ He's in our way.
亲爱的
‐ * Oh, lover
你好像对我
* You seem to be hiding
隐瞒了什么 而我
* Something from me, and
会找出来
* I'll find it
银光掠过
* Silver shining across the
深渊
* Deep end
我们在游泳
* But we're swimming...
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表