剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
所以你说的其实是 我们搞个栽赃嫁祸对吧
So what you're saying is we're basically framing someone.
- 没错 - 但是嫁祸给谁呢
- Yes. - But who?
天哪 这才是最棒的地方
- Oh, my God, that is the best part.
因为答案就在
Because it's--
出拳 再来
- There it is. There it is.
快点 快点
Fast hands. Fast hands.
加油猛击
Come on. Jab.
下巴低点 猛击
Keep your chin down. Jab.
王八蛋
Son of a gun.
不错
Oh. That's good.
我朋友可能不会同意的
- My buddy might disagree.
现在不会了
- Now he won't.
好好 再来一记勾拳
- Good, good. Another hook.
再来 加油加油
Go again. Come on, come on.
再来 好了
One more. All right.
干得好
Good work.
嘿 冠军
- Yo, champ.
表兄
Cousin.
快点 他听上去可有点不耐烦
Hurry up. He doesn't seem happy.
别生气
- Don't be pissed.
不能一直帮你打掩护 冠军
- Can't keep covering for you, champ.
尼克
- Nick.
这 这太多了
- This--this is too much.
因为你没让我丢面子
- For making me look good.
- 你打得很好先生 - 多亏了你
- Played a great round, sir. - Thanks to you.
你入错行了
- You got your head in the wrong game.
熟悉吗
- Look familiar?
- 我还说我落在哪了呢 - 嗯
- Wondered where I left that. - Yeah.
我本来想留下的 但是
I was gonna keep it, but--
这不是你喜欢的款
- It's not your style.
你穿上更好看
- You look better in it.
谢了
- Thank you.
你有时间吗
do you have a minute?
我有椰奶的
- I have this coconut milk.
优♥惠♥券 所以就想试试
I had a coupon, so I thought I'd try it.
或者
Or just...
- 你们之间到底怎么回事 - 奶油
- So what's the deal? - Plain cream.
你和他之间
- With you and him?
什么意思
- What do you mean?
因为你和他招的人都不太一样
- Well, you're just not his typical colleague.
我们更像是朋友吧
- Well, maybe we're more friends.
他的朋友跟你也都不太一样
- Not his typical friend.
你又不了解我
- You don't even know me.
我只是觉得你应该小心点
I just think that you should be careful.
一个穿羊毛开衫的人都不适合
Hey, anyone who wears a cardigan shouldn't be
跟他干事
doing what he does.
你难道是个牧师吗
- What are you, a priest?
只是想帮你
Just trying to help.
我挺好的
- I'm fine.
对了
- Ah--look.
跟你的邻居们说吧
Tell your neighbors.
坚持这么说就行
And hold on to that.
你可以把这个给你兄弟
- You could have just given it to your brother,
还是表兄弟的
cousin, or whatever.
为什么
- Why?
你希望是他吗
Do you wish it was him?
不
- No.
那就好
- Good.
所以你们俩到底是什么关系 兄弟还是表兄弟
- Which is it, by the way? Brother or cousin?
家人
- Family.
谢谢你的咖啡
And thanks for the coffee.
我觉得椰奶味道还挺好的
I kind of like coconut milk.
这是干什么
- What's this?
给你开个价
- An offer.
你有多高
- How tall are you?
5尺2寸左右
- 5'2"-ish.
穿高跟鞋还是不♥穿♥
- With or without or heels?
你比较过吗
- Uh-- - You ever compete?
问这干嘛
- For what?
她看上去像是个体操运动员
- Well, she looks like a gymnast.
你知道加布丽埃勒·道格拉斯吗
You know Gabby Douglas?
- 小飞鼠 - 嗯
Flying Squirrel? - Yeah.
- 她在这工作吗 - 不
- Does she work here? - No.
高低杠 她赢了冠军
Uneven bars. She won.
你能摸到脚趾吗
- Can you touch your toes?
能
- Yeah.
劈叉呢
- How about the splits?
好了 我们是来跟你谈生意的
- Okay, we're trying to do some business here.
我是来给斯坦还债的
- I want to pay off Stan's debt.
梅赛德斯
- Mercedes.
把这个放微波炉里
Throw this in the microwave, would you?
- 多久 - 30秒吧 烤土豆
- How long? - Baked potato, 30 seconds.
看起来数目应该是够了
Looks like a fair amount.
是他欠你的两倍
- Twice as much as he owes you.
看来你们觉得他很值
- Must really be worth it.
他是最好的
- He's the best.
最棒的
- The greatest.
我同意
- I agree.
好 成交没
- Great. We have a deal.
没
- No.
最棒的谁也换不走
You can't replace the greatest.
好 那你开个价吧
- Fine. What's your number?
- 不可能 - 三倍
- It's not possible. - Triple?
真有弹性啊
- Serious flex.
就像你的小飞鼠
- Like your Flying Squirrel.
- 四倍 - 你可能有不少钱呢
- Quadruple? - Got dolla, dolla bills.
像你们这种娘们怎么能有
- Where do a bunch of bitches like you get a bunch of money
这么多钱 呢
like this, though? Huh?
怎么着 你现在还有道德准则了是吗
- Oh, now you've got a moral code?
我不跟娘们做生意
- I just don't do business with bitches.
如此而已
That's all.
我上楼去吃 宝贝
I'll take it upstairs, baby doll.
周日试镜哈
Auditions are Sunday.
那家伙可真是个大便
- That guy's a giant turd.
- 怎么了 - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
我只是从没听你说过大便这词
I just have never heard you say the word "turd" before.
好吧 他就是啊
- Well, he is.
- 不止 - 他可真是一大坨
- Way more than that. - He's a giant piece of--
你觉得他知道我们的钱是假的吗
- Do you think he knew the money was fake?
那个大便不过就是想控制住一个老实人而已
- That turd just gets off on keeping a good man down.
好吧
- Okay.
那我们偷潜入他的车
So we break into his car
然后装进他的后备箱去
and we load up the trunk.
我们怎么进俱乐部啊
- How's that get it in the club?
他的车就停在外面
- Well, he parks it right outside, in his spot.
里佐利和艾尔斯就知道这是陷害的了
- Then Rizzoli and Isles know it's a setup,
因为这太容易了
because of lojack or whatever.
女士们
- Ladies.
我们把假♥钞♥给他快递到俱乐部去呢
- What if we just mailed a box of fake dough to the club?
- 女士们 - 不行 那样我们就会因为
- Ladies? - No, because then we're gonna
快递假钱被抓到 然后牵扯出来所有的事
get busted for mail fraud on top of everything else.
女士们
- Ladies!
奥卡姆剃刀定律
Occam's razor.
什么
- What?
简单
- The problem-solving principle that says that entities
即有效啊
should not multiplied without necessity?
这都不知道
Come on.
她上了个自考就变成斯蒂芬·霍金了
- She gets her GED, and now she's Stephen Hawking?
最简单的方法
- Sometimes the simplest way
就是最有效的
is the right way.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表