剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表
后来我们坐回去的时候坐错了位置
‐ And we sat at the wrong booth when they let us back in.
别人的黑豆汉堡被你吃了一半
‐ You got halfway through that guy's black bean burger
你才发现
before you even realized.
当时吃的多投入啊
‐ Yeah, we were pretty bombed.
我们好久没那么开心过了
‐ We haven't had fun like that in forever.
是得开心一下
‐ We need more like it.
礼拜四如何
‐ How about Thursday?
他们还卖♥♥那种德州柠檬汁么
‐ They still got that Texas lemonade?
- 卖♥♥ - 走你
‐ They do. ‐ In.
还有博兰一家
‐ So are the Bolands.
什么意思
‐ What do you mean?
我们以前经常在一起玩啊
‐ We all used to have fun together.
宝贝 要是博兰家的人去
‐ Babe, I'm not going to Chili's
我绝对不会去的
with no damn Bolands.
行吧
‐ Fine.
那就好
‐ Good.
他们可以来我们家
‐ They can come here.
你怎么回事
‐ What is wrong with you?
- 你怎么回事 - 我不想闹出事来
‐ What is wrong with you? ‐ I don't want a situation.
- 吃顿饭而已 - 很诡异好吗
‐ It's just dinner. ‐ It's gonna be weird.
别担心 我罩着你
‐ Don't worry. I got you covered.
- 怎么个说法 - 迪恩会去的
‐ How? ‐ Dean will be there.
很香啊 弄啥呢
Mmm, something smells good. What you working on over there?
西班牙煎蛋卷
‐ Spanish omelet.
西班牙辣肠
‐ Little chorizo.
红辣椒 烤土豆 再撒点盐
‐ Red peppers, fried potatoes, and a pinch of salt.
就像在巴塞罗那度假一样
Just like we are in Barcelona.
嗯 诶 诶 等等 先生
‐ Mmm. Oh, whoa, whoa, sir.
干嘛
‐ What?
我的呢
‐ Well, where's mine?
有食材 自己做呗
‐ Everything you need is on the counter.
额 只是
‐ Well, it's just that,
你一般都会给我做一份
you know, you usually make me one.
那是我们是室友的时候
‐ Well that's when we were roomies.
我们现在算什么
‐ Well, what are we now?
你说呢
‐ You tell me.
不是吧
‐ Oh, come on.
反正我们现在绝对不是约会状态对吧
‐ I mean, we're definitely not dating, right?
咱们就不能忘了这茬吗
‐ We really can't just move past this?
我是忘了啊
‐ Oh, I have.
- 你干嘛呢 - 用Hinge呢(美国约会软件)
‐ What is that? ‐ Hinge.
噢不对 是Tinder(同约会软件)
Wait, no, this is Tinder.
你又开始网络交友了
‐ You're back on the apps?
不然我怎么把自己
‐ I mean, how else am I supposed
宣传出去
to put myself out there?
你干嘛要把自己宣传出去
‐ Why do you need to put yourself anywhere?
因为你不想跟我一起对吧
'Cause you don't wanna do this, right?
我是
‐ I don't...
我不想不跟你在一起
I don't wanna not do this, okay?
而且我绝对不希望你跟别人在一起
And I definitely don't want you doing this with anyone else.
所以你不想约会
‐ So you don't wanna date?
对
‐ Right.
- 但你也不想不约会 - 对
‐ But you don't wanna not date? ‐ Right.
所以你其实是想不不约会
‐ Essentially, you wanna not not date?
是的
‐ I think so.
但你希望别人不不约会么
‐ But do you wanna not not date anyone else?
不
‐ No.
这
‐ I mean...
我可以接受
I'm down with that.
那就好
‐ Cool.
你的要加芝士么
‐ You want cheese in yours?
- 关了吧 - 好
‐ You can just turn that off. ‐ Yeah, I think I will.
天 你怎么能匹配到这么多人的
Jesus, how did you get so many matches on this?
- 我很抢手 - 确实
‐ I'm a catch. ‐ Obviously.
- 你想知道我的秘密么 - 说吧
‐ No, you wanna know my secret? ‐ Yes, please.
我经常会去想 我想找一个
‐ I just...I think about the kind of tail
什么样的对象
I wanna land, right?
所以我就针对性地塑造我的形象
And then I just sort of cater my profile to the customer.
你是说你编了很多故事什么的
‐ Sorry, like, you make stuff up or?
不如说是 软件上的人想听什么话
‐ I mean, it's more like I just sort of tell them
我就说什么话 他们自然就上钩了
what they wanna hear, and then they come to you.
我有去动物庇护所当过志愿者吗
Have I ever volunteered at an animal shelter?
没有 但我也不是虐待动物的人
I mean, no, but I don't want 'em gassed either.
等你掌握了这个技巧
Yeah, once you figure it out,
用这些软件就易如反掌了
it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
虽然我不是码农
And I'm no, like, coder,
但我也不希望让软件算法
but I'm don't want some algorithm
决定我应该跟谁在一起
telling me who I should be with.
- 瓦哈卡玉米 - 爸爸讨厌那东西
‐ Ooh, Oaxacan street corn. ‐ Dad hates that cheese.
- 没错 - 我做凉拌卷心菜吧
‐ She is not wrong. ‐ I'll make coleslaw.
那吃完晚饭 你和斯坦
‐ Then after dinner, you and Stan
就能组队了
can be on the same team.
- 组队干什么 - 玩文字分类桌游
‐ For what? ‐ Scattergories.
等等 今晚还要玩游戏了
‐ Wait, now we're doing a game night?
我们几个在一起的时候得气氛正常点嘛
‐ We just need to be normal around each other.
我们都没玩过文字分类桌游
‐ We've never played Scattergories.
那扭扭乐
‐ Twister?
我有办法把我们弄进办公室了
‐ You guys, I can get us into that office.
我的色♥诱♥对象弄错了
We've been using my hoo‐ha all wrong.
嗨 莎拉 你好吗
Hey, Sara, how are you?
这么晚还不睡呐
It's a little late for you to be up, isn't it?
我一般再过两小时才睡觉呢
‐ My bedtime's not for another two hours.
去你房♥间吧
‐ Go to your room.
干嘛
‐ What?
我居然终于遇到了跟我一见如故的女孩
‐ I can't believe I finally met a girl who butt chugs.
不然还有谁跟你用汽水酒碰杯呢
‐ Well, how else are you gonna pound a White Claw?
干杯
‐ Cheers. ‐
你在密歇根大学主修什么
So what did you major in at Michigan?
科学
‐ Oh, science.
你有机化学怎么过的
‐ How did you get through organic chem?
我很喜欢有机的东西
‐ I just really love organic stuff.
在有机超♥市♥里挺容易买♥♥到的
It's actually pretty easy at Whole Foods.
大部分女生看到我的档案就没兴趣了其实
‐ You know, most girls are turned off by my profile.
真的吗 为什么
‐ You're kidding me. Why?
一看到我不喜欢孩子她们就不高兴了
‐ They get all uptight about the hating kids stuff.
- 小孩子最讨厌了啊 - 可不是嘛
‐ Ugh, I mean, kids suck. ‐ Right?
- 对啊 - 太好了
‐ Yeah. ‐ Oh, hell yeah.
- 果冻酒 - 我们的最爱
Jell‐O shots. ‐ Our fave.
敬明早记忆一片空白
‐ To not remembering anything tomorrow morning.
敬这个一杯
‐ I will drink to that.
这东西越喝越习惯的
‐ They go down easier the more you do 'em.
不是 我就是 冷了
‐ Oh, no, I'm just‐‐I'm cold.
你应该穿一件外套来的
‐ You should've brought a jacket.
那你还怎么欣赏我
‐ I need you to have the full picture.
感谢
‐ Appreciate it.
现在预览你也看过了
‐ Now that you had a preview...
外套借我一穿嘛
Can I borrow yours?
- 认真的吗 - 下一轮我请
‐ Seriously? ‐ The next round will be on me.
好吧
‐ Fine.
- 你真好 - 我妈妈经常跟我说这话
‐ You're sweet. ‐ My mom always says that.
她说得对
‐ She's right.
你准备好了咱就开始
‐ Ready when you are.
- 准备好什么 - 喝酒
‐ Uh, ready for what? ‐ That shot.
嗯 对 行
‐ Right, yes. Okay.
我们叫服务员来吧
‐ Let's just get the waitress.
但那样我下安♥眠♥药♥就被你看到了
‐ But then you'd see me roofie it.
你愿意嫁给我吗
‐ Will you marry me? ‐
又来
‐ You gotta be kidding me.
求你了克拉克 我要憋不住了
‐ Please, Clark, I'm gonna burst.
建议去看医生
‐ You should see a doctor.
剧集 | 好女孩(2018) | 导航列表